Windows 10: Pen & Windows Ink

Discus and support Pen & Windows Ink in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I used to be able to write with my pen on Words or on pdf. When I open the Pen & Windows Ink setting, I found that under 'When I tap a text field with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VivienWong1, May 8, 2021.

1. Pen & Windows Ink

I used to be able to write with my pen on Words or on pdf. When I open the Pen & Windows Ink setting, I found that under 'When I tap a text field with my pen, use handwriting to input text', there are only 2 options being: 1 Only in tablet mode 2 when the keyboard isn't attached. I am using a labtop Lenovo Yoga x with keyboard always attached. I used to be able to write on the files without having to change to tablet mode. Can someone tell me whether the window updates has made my pen writing no longer working as Windows only thinking about their Sur

:)

VivienWong1, May 8, 2021

2. Bamboo Ink Pen

Hi Billy,

Using a Bamboo Ink Pen doesn't require a specific tablet for it to work as long as you're using a touch-capable tablet or PC. For us to provide you the possible resolution and the accurate information as to why you're having issues with Bamboo Ink Pen, answer
    the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • Have you tried updating the driver of your Bamboo Ink Pen to isolate compatibility issues?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward to the requested information for us to assist you.

Lizette Ags, May 8, 2021
  3. Alcpone Win User
    Conductive pen or ink???

I can get the ink for £7 and the pen's are like £22, thanks for the advice, save me some penny's and get a better finish!

*Cool Pen & Windows Ink :cool:

Alcpone, May 8, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Pen & Windows Ink

Windows Ink 2: Digging Deeper with Ink and Pen

Read more: Windows Ink 2: Digging Deeper with Ink and Pen | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, May 8, 2021
Thema:

Pen & Windows Ink

1. Pen & Windows Ink - Similar Threads - Pen Ink

2. Is there a way to zoom in and out using a bamboo ink pen on windows laptop/tablet ? Like...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to zoom in and out using a bamboo ink pen on windows laptop/tablet ? Like...: Can't seem to find any info on this anywhere. submitted by /u/NewTrader215 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hn949g/is_there_a_way_to_zoom_in_and_out_using_a_bamboo/
  3. My bamboo ink pen will not work on pdf files. what can I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My bamboo ink pen will not work on pdf files. what can I do?: bamboo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bamboo-ink-pen-will-not-work-on-pdf-files-what/35012ea8-b33d-471f-aa32-5acc734ffcba
  4. PEN/Stylus not working whilst WINDOWS INK is on. I need pressure sensitivity for Photoshop!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PEN/Stylus not working whilst WINDOWS INK is on. I need pressure sensitivity for Photoshop!: My Stylus works fine with other programs such as Krita and TV Paint, however, Photoshop doesn't recognise the Pen's Pressure Sensitivity. 1.To fix this problem, I tried the methods given to me online by ticking the Windows Ink box in the Pen Tablet Settings. 2. After...
  5. Win 10 Pen & Ink My Win 10 Pro build is version 1909 (18363.752)

Win 10 Pen & Ink My Win 10 Pro build is version 1909 (18363.752): Hello, its my first time on here. Sorry in advance if this is confusing. I just recently purchased a Panasonic Toughbook tablet with Windows 10 Pro. I use it for automotive use, particularly Oscilloscope work. In doing so I need to use a stylus. So I purchased the Bamboo Ink...
  6. Win 10 Pen & Ink My Win 10 Pro build is version 1909 (18363.752)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win 10 Pen & Ink My Win 10 Pro build is version 1909 (18363.752): Hello, its my first time on here. Sorry in advance if this is confusing. I just recently purchased a Panasonic Toughbook tablet with Windows 10 Pro. I use it for automotive use, particularly Oscilloscope work. In doing so I need to use a stylus. So I purchased the Bamboo Ink...
  7. Win 10 Pen & Ink My Win 10 Pro build is version 1909 (18363.752)

in Windows 10 Support
  8. Win 10 Pen & Ink My Win 10 Pro build is version 1909 (18363.752)

9. Pen not opening correct applications when clicked Bamboo Ink Smart Stylus

Pen not opening correct applications when clicked Bamboo Ink Smart Stylus: Bluetooth is on. The pen is connected and functions well for writing. The battery has been replaced. As you can see in the image, I have the settings set to open different applications than defaulted. However, one click does nothing. Two clicks opens the Whiteboard as...
  10. Configure Pen and Windows Ink Workspace Settings in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Configure Pen and Windows Ink Workspace Settings in Windows 10: [ATTACH]We have seen how Microsoft is evolving Windows 10 with all the major releases since its launch. Today we are going to see how Microsoft […] This article Configure Pen and Windows Ink Workspace Settings in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...