Windows 10: Pen & Windows Ink

Discus and support Pen & Windows Ink in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I used to be able to write with my pen on Words or on pdf. When I open the Pen & Windows Ink setting, I found that under 'When I tap a text field with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VivienWong1, May 8, 2021.

1. Pen & Windows Ink

I used to be able to write with my pen on Words or on pdf. When I open the Pen & Windows Ink setting, I found that under 'When I tap a text field with my pen, use handwriting to input text', there are only 2 options being: 1 Only in tablet mode 2 when the keyboard isn't attached. I am using a labtop Lenovo Yoga x with keyboard always attached. I used to be able to write on the files without having to change to tablet mode. Can someone tell me whether the window updates has made my pen writing no longer working as Windows only thinking about their Sur

:)

VivienWong1, May 8, 2021

2. Bamboo Ink Pen

Hi Billy,

Using a Bamboo Ink Pen doesn't require a specific tablet for it to work as long as you're using a touch-capable tablet or PC. For us to provide you the possible resolution and the accurate information as to why you're having issues with Bamboo Ink Pen, answer
    the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • Have you tried updating the driver of your Bamboo Ink Pen to isolate compatibility issues?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward to the requested information for us to assist you.

Lizette Ags, May 8, 2021
  3. Alcpone Win User
    Conductive pen or ink???

I can get the ink for £7 and the pen's are like £22, thanks for the advice, save me some penny's and get a better finish!

*Cool Pen & Windows Ink :cool:

Alcpone, May 8, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Pen & Windows Ink

Windows Ink 2: Digging Deeper with Ink and Pen

Read more: Windows Ink 2: Digging Deeper with Ink and Pen | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, May 8, 2021
Thema:

Pen & Windows Ink

1. Pen & Windows Ink - Similar Threads - Pen Ink

2. How can I connect a different pen to my windows ink?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I connect a different pen to my windows ink?: My computer is a lenovo yoga 7 and I used to have a stylus that connect through windows ink but lost it. So I bought another one and it won't connect. I went to Geek Squad and they said that is because the old pen is still connected despite me living in a completely different...
  3. How can I connect a different pen to my windows ink?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I connect a different pen to my windows ink?: My computer is a lenovo yoga 7 and I used to have a stylus that connect through windows ink but lost it. So I bought another one and it won't connect. I went to Geek Squad and they said that is because the old pen is still connected despite me living in a completely different...
  4. How do I stop my Bamboo Ink Pen from disconnecting from my Laptop? ThinkPad E16 Gen 1

How do I stop my Bamboo Ink Pen from disconnecting from my Laptop? ThinkPad E16 Gen 1: I have tried reinstalling the drivers. My laptop can detect the pen but never stays connected for mor than 1 second. I received my laptop on February 2, 2024. ThinkPad E16 Gen 1....
  5. How do I stop my Bamboo Ink Pen from disconnecting from my Laptop? ThinkPad E16 Gen 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop my Bamboo Ink Pen from disconnecting from my Laptop? ThinkPad E16 Gen 1: I have tried reinstalling the drivers. My laptop can detect the pen but never stays connected for mor than 1 second. I received my laptop on February 2, 2024. ThinkPad E16 Gen 1....
  6. Bamboo Ink Plus Pen not turning on/charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bamboo Ink Plus Pen not turning on/charging: Recently got a Bamboo Ink Plus Pen for my Dell Inspiron 14 Windows 11. The pen doesn't use a battery, I think it's the 2nd gen. All you need to do is charge it, which I've been doing for literally months at this point. The pen worked fine when I first got it, but a problem I...
  7. Bamboo Ink Plus Pen not turning on/charging

Bamboo Ink Plus Pen not turning on/charging: Recently got a Bamboo Ink Plus Pen for my Dell Inspiron 14 Windows 11. The pen doesn't use a battery, I think it's the 2nd gen. All you need to do is charge it, which I've been doing for literally months at this point. The pen worked fine when I first got it, but a problem I...
  8. Surface slim pen 2 tip is failing to ink

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface slim pen 2 tip is failing to ink: Hi, My surface slim pen 2 pen tip stopped working. The pen is recognized by the device and the curser is even seen however the pen tip is just not inking, the back end however does work. My computer is a surface studio, I have already changed the pen tip and uninstalled...
  9. Surface slim pen 2 tip is failing to ink

Surface slim pen 2 tip is failing to ink: Hi, My surface slim pen 2 pen tip stopped working. The pen is recognized by the device and the curser is even seen however the pen tip is just not inking, the back end however does work. My computer is a surface studio, I have already changed the pen tip and uninstalled...
  10. How I fix my Surface pen when it doesn't ink?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How I fix my Surface pen when it doesn't ink?: My surface pen has never worked since I bought it. I have been trying to find ways to fix it. I have updated my computer Microsoft surface laptop 4 entirely, I changed the battery and tip to my Surface pen, paired and unpaired the pen from my computer, troubleshot my...