Windows 10: pen won't work

Discus and support pen won't work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a pen with a top button, and two side buttons. I changed the battery. I am unable to pair the device through Bluetooth. Any suggestions?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KarlGrover, Sep 24, 2019.

1. pen won't work

I have a pen with a top button, and two side buttons.

I changed the battery.

I am unable to pair the device through Bluetooth.

Any suggestions?

:)

KarlGrover, Sep 24, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. google and you tube stiil won t work

google and you tube stiil won t work

radelovric, Sep 24, 2019
  4. pen won't work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

pen won't work

1. pen won't work - Similar Threads - pen won't

2. Surface Pen Won't Write + Missing Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pen Won't Write + Missing Drivers: My surface pen for my Surface Pro 7+ stopped writing. I have had this problem before, and used to be able to fix it by uninstalling and reinstalling, or updating certain drivers. That didn't work this time, and I have tried everything. My pen battery is 60% and still connects...
  3. Surface Pen Won't Write + Missing Drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pen Won't Write + Missing Drivers: My surface pen for my Surface Pro 7+ stopped writing. I have had this problem before, and used to be able to fix it by uninstalling and reinstalling, or updating certain drivers. That didn't work this time, and I have tried everything. My pen battery is 60% and still connects...
  4. Windows 11 Pen & Windows Ink won't turn off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pen & Windows Ink won't turn off: Hi all, I've disabled Pen & Windows Ink before using a register hack in Win 10. Then I upgraded to Win 11 and everything seemed fine until today. Somehow the feature has been re-enabled!? The handwriting thing keeps popping up in selectboxes. Also the blue drop icon is back....
  5. Windows 11 Pen & Windows Ink won't turn off

Windows 11 Pen & Windows Ink won't turn off: Hi all, I've disabled Pen & Windows Ink before using a register hack in Win 10. Then I upgraded to Win 11 and everything seemed fine until today. Somehow the feature has been re-enabled!? The handwriting thing keeps popping up in selectboxes. Also the blue drop icon is back....
  6. Microsoft Surface Pen won't work after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Surface Pen won't work after update: After I updated my laptop yesterday my Surface Pen stopped working and I cant figure out what the problem is. It's connected it via Bluetooth and I've checked it's battery. It's still 95% full, blinks and my laptop responds with opening the whiteboard when i press the eraser...
  7. Microsoft Surface Pen won't work after update

Microsoft Surface Pen won't work after update: After I updated my laptop yesterday my Surface Pen stopped working and I cant figure out what the problem is. It's connected it via Bluetooth and I've checked it's battery. It's still 95% full, blinks and my laptop responds with opening the whiteboard when i press the eraser...
  8. Line skips when drawing with Surface Pen and Windows Ink won't stay disabled?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Line skips when drawing with Surface Pen and Windows Ink won't stay disabled?: So I have an Asus PC and I've recently been trying to use my Surface Pen to draw and write on my computer, but instead of a continuous line the pen creates a skipped line. Now I've done all the obvious solutions like restarting the computer and making sure the pen is paired,...
  9. Line skips when drawing with Surface Pen and Windows Ink won't stay disabled?

Line skips when drawing with Surface Pen and Windows Ink won't stay disabled?: So I have an Asus PC and I've recently been trying to use my Surface Pen to draw and write on my computer, but instead of a continuous line the pen creates a skipped line. Now I've done all the obvious solutions like restarting the computer and making sure the pen is paired,...
  10. My Bamboo pen won't work on tutor.com how can I fix this. Or at the least not as efficient...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Bamboo pen won't work on tutor.com how can I fix this. Or at the least not as efficient...: when I try to use my bamboo len It just doesn't work as smoothly unless I try super hard or fiddle around with it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bamboo-pen-wont-work-on-tutorcom-how-can-i-fix/5ed1496a-dc68-487d-8849-4cf7c618445b