Windows 10: pending crash of system i think...PLEASE HELP

Discus and support pending crash of system i think...PLEASE HELP in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; missing O.S. files. went in to recovery no drives showing. I'm thinking it may crash at any time.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by magicdragon1, Jan 13, 2019.

1. pending crash of system i think...PLEASE HELP

missing O.S. files. went in to recovery no drives showing. I'm thinking it may crash at any time.

:)

magicdragon1, Jan 13, 2019
  2. Threeflow Win User

Help! New system keeps crashing

Ask this guy if he can help ->>

Threeflow, Jan 13, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 13, 2019
  4. pending crash of system i think...PLEASE HELP

Help! New system keeps crashing

It's runing through them now. It's a step forward, as the problem was the system crashing as soon as I pressed the key to boot from the disk, it crashed before I even got to install it. When it's done, I'll burn another copy, see if that works.

Ben Clarke, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

pending crash of system i think...PLEASE HELP

1. pending crash of system i think...PLEASE HELP - Similar Threads - pending crash system

2. I think my motherboard is fried. PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think my motherboard is fried. PLEASE HELP: This is a follow up to my previous question about my laptop having water spilled on it. If this is related, please check it out. Anyways, after 8 days of my laptop not turning on from the water. I gave up and reassembled it, took out the rice, dried it with a towel and put it...
  3. I THINK A VIRUS IS INSTALLED HELP ME PLEASE!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I THINK A VIRUS IS INSTALLED HELP ME PLEASE!: So, I start up windows.Everything was fine until I notice the taskbar haven't loaded.Make sense, I waited. And a few seconds pass, nothing. I hiver my cursor over it and the cursor turn into the logo for a not respond program.I panicked, refreshed, still nothing, I click on...
  4. System crashing, I think due to display adaptor? Help please!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System crashing, I think due to display adaptor? Help please!: Hi all, so since last week I've had regular system crashing. I'm not sure what details you need so I'm open to questions but I've at least got the system logs that you might need. Any help is appreciated!https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmL1hn0v5u9L_Cb5tvL3Umkxew9a?e=arzWZa...
  5. System crashing, I think due to display adaptor? Help please!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System crashing, I think due to display adaptor? Help please!: Hi all, so since last week I've had regular system crashing. I'm not sure what details you need so I'm open to questions but I've at least got the system logs that you might need. Any help is appreciated!https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmL1hn0v5u9L_Cb5tvL3Umkxew9a?e=arzWZa...
  6. System crashing, I think due to display adaptor? Help please!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. System crash BSoD! please help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System crash BSoD! please help!: Getting blue screen often after installing Windows 10 Home. Did a clean install of windows but still getting. Updated drivers but no effect. Ran memtest86 to check RAM and it passed. Attaching below dump during recent last 2 crashes. Please help!this crash says...
  8. I think i did something? Please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I think i did something? Please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/vostful [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e1rrw5/i_think_i_did_something_please_help/
  9. please help i think i was scam

in Windows 10 Customization
    please help i think i was scam: customer id-Gets5807 toll free no-1844-915-3111 Gateway-Aspire mareting service- 1years amount-149.99 company-sys tech solutions notepad inetcpl.cpl appwiz.cpl msinfo32 iexplore helpme.net...
  10. please help. I think a virus was downloaded

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    please help. I think a virus was downloaded: i belive i found it under This PC C:\ local disk \ Persi0.sys 16,000 kb . i think its a virus......... I dont have the admin password . pleasse help. also defender is saying that im missing Your device is missing important security and quality fixes and no threats are...