Windows 10: "Pending download" problem!

Discus and support "Pending download" problem! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello guys, lately, all out of sudden, I am unable to update my Windows (17723.1000) to 17730.1000 (rs5_release) Insider Preview as well as receive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dedq, Aug 6, 2018.

1. dedq Win User

"Pending download" problem!

Hello guys, lately, all out of sudden, I am unable to update my Windows (17723.1000) to 17730.1000 (rs5_release) Insider Preview as well as receive definition update for Windows Defender because of the "Pending download" status. I have tried deleting temporary files as well as using Windows Repair from Tweaking.com but nothing seems to help. What could be the possible solution?

Thank you in advance!

:)

dedq, Aug 6, 2018

2. download pending

Hi,

We would like to know more information regarding the issue that you're experiencing with the download in Windows Store. For better assistance, please answer the following questions.

• What app are you trying to download?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the pending download?
    • How much storage space is available on your computer?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Aug 6, 2018
  3. Shuyin03 Win User
    New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Aug 6, 2018
  4. DylanM Win User

Pending Download in Market Place

I've downloaded many apps from the mark place but when I downloaded X Box live Extras it was pending. It will not delete. It will not download. It will only pend. How do I download this app? or delete it so it's not listed in my downloads? If I press and
    hold, it just sayes pending. I cant delete it or download it again.

DylanM, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

1. "Pending download" problem! - Similar Threads - Pending download problem

2. Downloads stuck on pending

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloads stuck on pending: When I download applications from the Microsoft Store, they will be stuck on downloading, and they have been since I downloaded them, which is confusing for me. I have my VPN disabled and the Microsoft Store isn't indicating anything that is downloading. Clicking the buttons...
  3. Downloads stuck on pending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloads stuck on pending: When I download applications from the Microsoft Store, they will be stuck on downloading, and they have been since I downloaded them, which is confusing for me. I have my VPN disabled and the Microsoft Store isn't indicating anything that is downloading. Clicking the buttons...
  4. Downloads stuck on pending

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. pending restart problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    pending restart problems: So i just restart my pc too many times and its still pending for the last version , my is 2021-08 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 21H1 for x64-based Systems KB5005101 , and i cant solve it , so please any thing for restarting without pending...
  6. Delete Pending Download list

Delete Pending Download list: In Win 10 Pro, Settings/Update&Security, is there a way to delete the Pending Download list? I have a PC at a remote location running video surveillance software with Internet access only via an LTE modem w/ data plan. I have updated the PC via thumb drive with the Pending...
  7. Stuck on PENDING DOWNLOADS....

Stuck on PENDING DOWNLOADS....: As of 1/6/20, I have not been able to complete Windows update because there are 4 updates that just sit there at "Pending Download" !!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-pending-downloads/7a8c2f72-42f1-4343-aa96-f9817c9ec6a3
  8. Download Pending

Download Pending: https://i.imgur.com/64qEXZB.png Nothing being solved. I've done this https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027322/windows-update-troubleshooter and this https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=9905 I have recently reset my PC keeping my old...
  9. Pending Download

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pending Download: Hello I can't finish updates. Settings>Updates indicates previous error, I choose to Retry and get bunch of found updates but all with status of pending download. What can I do to unblock the stalled updates? [img] 116124
  10. "Pending download" problem!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "Pending download" problem!: Hello guys, lately, all out of sudden, I am unable to update my Windows (17723.1000) to 17730.1000 (rs5_release) Insider Preview as well as receive definition update for Windows Defender because of the "Pending download" status. I have tried deleting temporary files as well...