Windows 10: "Pending download" problem!

Discus and support "Pending download" problem! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello guys, lately, all out of sudden, I am unable to update my Windows (17723.1000) to 17730.1000 (rs5_release) Insider Preview as well as receive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dedq, Aug 6, 2018.

1. dedq Win User

"Pending download" problem!

Hello guys, lately, all out of sudden, I am unable to update my Windows (17723.1000) to 17730.1000 (rs5_release) Insider Preview as well as receive definition update for Windows Defender because of the "Pending download" status. I have tried deleting temporary files as well as using Windows Repair from Tweaking.com but nothing seems to help. What could be the possible solution?

Thank you in advance!

:)

dedq, Aug 6, 2018
  2. Dennis Mop Win User

download pending

Hi,

We would like to know more information regarding the issue that you're experiencing with the download in Windows Store. For better assistance, please answer the following questions.

• What app are you trying to download?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the pending download?
    • How much storage space is available on your computer?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Aug 6, 2018
  3. Shuyin03 Win User
    New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Aug 6, 2018
  4. DylanM Win User

Pending Download in Market Place

I've downloaded many apps from the mark place but when I downloaded X Box live Extras it was pending. It will not delete. It will not download. It will only pend. How do I download this app? or delete it so it's not listed in my downloads? If I press and
    hold, it just sayes pending. I cant delete it or download it again.

DylanM, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

1. "Pending download" problem! - Similar Threads - Pending download problem

2. Pending updates won't download properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pending updates won't download properly: I tried to update my windows many times but it failed. It seems that my system restarts but the updates wont download and it is consuming hours of my time to do so for that useless restart. Why this happens and what can I do?...
  3. Problems downloading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems downloading: "the windows installer service could not be accessed. this can occur if you are running windows in safe mode, or if the windows installer is not correctly installed." i get this everytime i try to download something. i've tried searching the internet and i even asked a...
  4. Download Pending

Download Pending: https://i.imgur.com/64qEXZB.png Nothing being solved. I've done this https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027322/windows-update-troubleshooter and this https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=9905 I have recently reset my PC keeping my old...
  5. Restart pending

Restart pending: Hi, I have a problem with that restart pending. Sfc/scannow does not help. I have started tens of time no succeed.[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/restart-pending/aaf758dd-8fcd-4bc6-9211-e698229fb4d9
  6. Pending Download

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pending Download: Hello I can't finish updates. Settings>Updates indicates previous error, I choose to Retry and get bunch of found updates but all with status of pending download. What can I do to unblock the stalled updates? [img] 116124
  7. "Pending download" problem!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "Pending download" problem!: Hello guys, lately, all out of sudden, I am unable to update my Windows (17723.1000) to 17730.1000 (rs5_release) Insider Preview as well as receive definition update for Windows Defender because of the "Pending download" status. I have tried deleting temporary files as well...
  8. How to delete Downloaded, Failed & Pending Windows Updates

in Windows 10 News
    How to delete Downloaded, Failed & Pending Windows Updates: [ATTACH] There may be times when your Windows Update may give you problems on your Windows 10/8/7 computer. You may even see Pending Windows Updates which refuse to install for some reason in spite of several attempts. In such cases you [...] This post How to delete...
  9. download problems

download problems: I am having problems with the latest downloads. the following message appears when troubleshooting: potential windows update database error detected. How can I fix this...
  10. tried download app from microsoft store "pending" ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tried download app from microsoft store "pending" ?: tried download app onto edge but am getting only "pending" notification.. yet apps downloaded yesterday without glitch. whats causing this?*Shock what? no help yet? I guess ill have to ask elsewhere.*Mad 78446