Windows 10: Pending Fee

Discus and support Pending Fee in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I've put a gift card on my Microsoft account as a payment method and I see $1 was taken out and listed as "Pending-Microsoft*Store". I have read... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AlexanderSailor, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Pending Fee

Hello, I've put a gift card on my Microsoft account as a payment method and I see $1 was taken out and listed as "Pending-Microsoft*Store". I have read this charge is temporary, but I would like to know when it will go away, as I can not buy what I was wanting due to the lack of funds.

:)

AlexanderSailor, Dec 28, 2018

2. windows 10 apps pending....

Hi Gerard,

I can understand the inconvenience this must have caused to you.

I would suggest you to try the methods below and check if it helps.

Also, just to make sure I correctly, what exactly do you mean by "apps pending"?

I would suggest you to try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: System File Checker

Run the System file Checker to scan and repair corrupted system files.

Follow the steps to run the System File Checker

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Command Prompt (Admin) to open the Elevated Command Prompt. (If prompted for a password, type the password and click Allow)
    • Type “sfc /scannow” and hit Enter.
    • Exit Command Prompt.

Method 2: New User account

If that doesn't help, try creating a new user account and check if the issue persists. Refer the steps given in the help article below:

Set up Accounts

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Dec 28, 2018
  3. I got no sound microsoft or horrible sound

Hi Roger,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• What happens exactly when you try to play the sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to follow below steps and check.

Step 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Step 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 28, 2018
  4. Pending Fee

SellGPU to Revolutionalize Graphics Card Industry

Everyone who suggests eBay as an option forgets that eBay's fees are very high. You can subtract 13-15% off the eBay sale price due to fees. eBay charges a 10% fee on the closing price, 10% on whatever shipping the buyer paid in addition to the listing price, and for most transactions, there's a 2.9% + $0.10 PayPal payment fee. In reality, the SellGPU site is only giving you about 10% less than you could net through eBay, and you don't have to deal with listing them item, waiting for the item to sell, and deadbeat bidders. I'll still list through eBay to get the most money, but if you want to get your money quickly and with the least hassle, it's not a bad deal.

The Von Matrices, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

Pending Fee

1. Pending Fee - Similar Threads - Pending Fee

2. Any signification within Windows that an Upgrade is pending?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any signification within Windows that an Upgrade is pending?: Hello,I'm writing a script to automate the Windows 11 upgrade process. While the script captures the exit code from setup.exe, I'm particularly interested in identifying if the initial upgrade phase before the first restart completes successfully.Is there any documented...
  3. Any signification within Windows that an Upgrade is pending?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any signification within Windows that an Upgrade is pending?: Hello,I'm writing a script to automate the Windows 11 upgrade process. While the script captures the exit code from setup.exe, I'm particularly interested in identifying if the initial upgrade phase before the first restart completes successfully.Is there any documented...
  4. Device stating pending reboot after rebooting couple of times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device stating pending reboot after rebooting couple of times: Hi everyone, we have multiple device in our org that are indicating laptop's are pending for a reboot where there is no updates that waiting for reboot in settings.. i tried to pull reboot state through PowerShell using command Test-PendingReboot -detailed.. We are using...
  5. Device stating pending reboot after rebooting couple of times

Device stating pending reboot after rebooting couple of times: Hi everyone, we have multiple device in our org that are indicating laptop's are pending for a reboot where there is no updates that waiting for reboot in settings.. i tried to pull reboot state through PowerShell using command Test-PendingReboot -detailed.. We are using...
  6. windows update stuck in "pending restart"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update stuck in "pending restart": windows update stuck in "pending restart" -tried restart but still stuck after-tried uninstall the update and install manually https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-stuck-in-pending-restart/8f113176-8594-4c64-9fe9-40a9301c45c4
  7. windows update stuck in "pending restart"

windows update stuck in "pending restart": windows update stuck in "pending restart" -tried restart but still stuck after-tried uninstall the update and install manually https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-stuck-in-pending-restart/8f113176-8594-4c64-9fe9-40a9301c45c4
  8. windows update stuck in "pending restart"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Turned off OneDrive but keep seing sync errors and pending syncs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Turned off OneDrive but keep seing sync errors and pending syncs: I turned off OneDrive because it was nearing the 5GB limit but now I keep seeing these obnoxious sync error and 'pending syncs' on my status bar, how can I get rid of them? I tried to hide the status bar but it keeps reappearing and it's driving me bonkers....
  10. Turned off OneDrive but keep seing sync errors and pending syncs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turned off OneDrive but keep seing sync errors and pending syncs: I turned off OneDrive because it was nearing the 5GB limit but now I keep seeing these obnoxious sync error and 'pending syncs' on my status bar, how can I get rid of them? I tried to hide the status bar but it keeps reappearing and it's driving me bonkers....