Windows 10: Pending updates on store

Discus and support Pending updates on store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; MS Store pending updates shows something went wrong and nothing I can do about it. I cant download updates.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by vince.lemke85, Sep 21, 2022.

1. Pending updates on store

MS Store pending updates shows something went wrong and nothing I can do about it. I cant download updates.

:)

vince.lemke85, Sep 21, 2022
  2. JohnH_823 Win User

Windows Store Queue is pending

My Windows store queue has a list of updates and downloads, but they are all listed as pending and won't download. What can I do to have my queue download?

JohnH_823, Sep 21, 2022
  3. Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 21, 2022
  4. Pending updates on store

windows store update

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Let’s try with some steps which helps you resolving the issue.

I would also suggest you to install all the pending Updates from the Windows Updates.

Step 1: Check if the issue resolves doing a Windows Store reset.

• Press Windows +R key
    • type wsreset and hit Enter.
    Windows store will reset and restart.

Step 2: Run a Windows app troubleshooter and check.

Refer:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Restart the Computer and check installing the Updates.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 21, 2022
Thema:

Pending updates on store

1. Pending updates on store - Similar Threads - Pending updates store

2. Microsoft store update keeps pending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store update keeps pending: Op de laptop van mijn zoon doet zich een probleem voor. Hij wilde zijn Roblox app updaten omdat dit moest maar nu blijft de update hangen. Hij geeft aan dat het ‘pending’ is. Hoe kunnen we dit oplossen?...
  3. Microsoft store update keeps pending

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store update keeps pending: Op de laptop van mijn zoon doet zich een probleem voor. Hij wilde zijn Roblox app updaten omdat dit moest maar nu blijft de update hangen. Hij geeft aan dat het ‘pending’ is. Hoe kunnen we dit oplossen?...
  4. Pending updates in Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Pending updates in Store: Store keeps saying that there are pending updates in App. I run the update and its successful however when I open Store again the exact same application does have an update again. Seems like it never install anything. I want help and I dont like my application to be outdated...
  5. Pending updates in Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pending updates in Store: Store keeps saying that there are pending updates in App. I run the update and its successful however when I open Store again the exact same application does have an update again. Seems like it never install anything. I want help and I dont like my application to be outdated...
  6. Pending updates in Store

7. Pending updates on store

Pending updates on store: MS Store pending updates shows something went wrong and nothing I can do about it. I cant download updates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pending-updates-on-store/ba8d24d4-f3da-4acf-81d8-0decbbe639c7
  8. Pending updates on store

Pending updates on store: MS Store pending updates shows something went wrong and nothing I can do about it. I cant download updates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pending-updates-on-store/ba8d24d4-f3da-4acf-81d8-0decbbe639c7
  9. Store - updates pending infinitelly!

Store - updates pending infinitelly!: I don't know at this point what to try... I Am on desktop Windows 10 Pro 20H2 19042, no corruption, i tried to reset cache, troubleshooter, reinstall store completely with the command... Login and log out, restart pc. Nothing helped! I need to get updates, but they are just...
  10. Microsoft Store updates stuck at pending.

Microsoft Store updates stuck at pending.: Hi, I am again having an issue of pending app's update in Microsoft Store. Last time when it happened I tried every solution but still nothing worked, then the last option was to resetting the Windows by which the problem was solved. Now again I am having this issue. I...