Windows 10: pendrive code 43

Discus and support pendrive code 43 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i am unable to use my pendrive which is showing the window has stopped this device because it has reported problems < code43> how can I resolve this... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PankajKumar_518, Jun 15, 2020.

1. pendrive code 43

i am unable to use my pendrive which is showing the window has stopped this device because it has reported problems < code43>

how can I resolve this issue

:)

PankajKumar_518, Jun 15, 2020
  2. StefanM Win User

Alienware R4 M290x Code 43 HELP

Advice from Microsoft: Graphics device driver error code 43

StefanM, Jun 15, 2020
  3. lionwing Win User
    Windows 10 / Nvidia 1030 - Code 43

After a Windows (Win 10 Home) update yesterday afternoon my son's PC reported the problem shown in the image below.

pendrive  code 43 [​IMG]

The result of this means he cannot play the very popular "Fortnite" game which reports this error.

pendrive  code 43 [​IMG]

Assuming the problem is caused by either the Windows Update or a driver update have done the following;

• Re-installed the latest Nvidia Driver. This didn't fix the problem.
    • Installed the previous set of Nvida Drivers. This didn't fix the problem.
    • Via the Control Panel / Device Manager I disabled and enabled the device. This didn't fix the problem.
    • Via the Control Panel / Device Manager I used the "update driver" feature. This didn't fix the problem.
    • I did a system restore to the day before. This did not complete with Windows reporting the Anti Virus software may have prevented the process. Default Windows Defender is the AV.
    • I disabled the AV and tried system restore again. This didn't fix the problem.

In all other areas the system is functioning fine although my son said he had low FPS on Rainbow Six Siege which he tried to play when Fortnite wouldn't launch.

The PC is just over a week old so I am doubtful of any hardware issues with no other symptoms or errors showing.

So...any ideas or suggestions for next steps please?

lionwing, Jun 15, 2020
  4. pendrive code 43

Bluetooth radio driver code 43 since windows 10 upgrade.

Hi George,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

A Code 43 error is generated when Device Manager stops a hardware device because the hardware reported to Windows that it's having some kind of unspecified problem.

First, I would suggest you to follow these steps and run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter:

• Type “Troubleshoot” without quotes in search and click on
      Troubleshooting in the results displayed on the left side of the screen.

• In the new window, click
      Hardware and Sound

• In the list of options, click on
      Hardware and Devices.

• Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Did you install a device or make a change in Device Manager just before the Code 43 error appeared? If so, it's very possible that the change you made caused the Code 43 error. Undo the change if
    you can, restart your PC, and then check again for the Code 43 error.

Update BIOS. In some situations, an outdated BIOS could be causing a specific issue with a device that is causing it to report an issue to Windows - thus the Code 43 error.

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

pendrive code 43

1. pendrive code 43 - Similar Threads - pendrive code

2. Getting this error everytime i try to create volume or format my pendrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting this error everytime i try to create volume or format my pendrive: yesterday i installed kali linux for dual boot in my pen drive later that day i opened windows and directly deleted that partition of kali and after that my pendrive has been not working properly i tired everything from clean, create partition in disk part and disk management...
  3. Getting this error everytime i try to create volume or format my pendrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting this error everytime i try to create volume or format my pendrive: yesterday i installed kali linux for dual boot in my pen drive later that day i opened windows and directly deleted that partition of kali and after that my pendrive has been not working properly i tired everything from clean, create partition in disk part and disk management...
  4. Getting this error everytime i try to create volume or format my pendrive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Cant able to turn on Bitlocker for my pendrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant able to turn on Bitlocker for my pendrive: I'm having trouble turning on the Bitlocker option for my Pendrive connected to my laptop.Getting Failed to open the BitLocker control panel tool. Error code: 0x80004005When I check the Device Encryption Support in the system info it says "Elevation Required to View"...
  6. Cant able to turn on Bitlocker for my pendrive

Cant able to turn on Bitlocker for my pendrive: I'm having trouble turning on the Bitlocker option for my Pendrive connected to my laptop.Getting Failed to open the BitLocker control panel tool. Error code: 0x80004005When I check the Device Encryption Support in the system info it says "Elevation Required to View"...
  7. Błąd podczas tworzenia bootowalnego pendrive 0x9031004A - 0xA001B. Co zrobić?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Błąd podczas tworzenia bootowalnego pendrive 0x9031004A - 0xA001B. Co zrobić?: Błąd podczas tworzenia bootowalnego pendrive 0x9031004A - 0xA001B. Co zrobić? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/b%C5%82%C4%85d-podczas-tworzenia-bootowalnego/6897eee4-ed44-4075-9e29-10fae9277c9b
  8. Error code 0xc000000f, Cannot load windows bootable pendrive doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 0xc000000f, Cannot load windows bootable pendrive doesn't work: Hey there, i turned on my laptop today and found this "Recovery" error.I searched on the internet and found a fix in which we have to make bootable pendrive and use it to rebuild the boot record.Attempt 1: I made the bootable pendrive using Rufus with following...
  9. Error code 0xc000000f, Cannot load windows bootable pendrive doesn't work

Error code 0xc000000f, Cannot load windows bootable pendrive doesn't work: Hey there, i turned on my laptop today and found this "Recovery" error.I searched on the internet and found a fix in which we have to make bootable pendrive and use it to rebuild the boot record.Attempt 1: I made the bootable pendrive using Rufus with following...
  10. Error code 0xc000000f, Cannot load windows bootable pendrive doesn't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging