Windows 10: Penetration testing on a Windows 10 Azure resource

Discus and support Penetration testing on a Windows 10 Azure resource in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I recently deployed a Kali Distro on my Azure tenant and then also a very basic Win10 VM. I then created a very basic IIS site and started information... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by WarrenLombard, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Penetration testing on a Windows 10 Azure resource

I recently deployed a Kali Distro on my Azure tenant and then also a very basic Win10 VM. I then created a very basic IIS site and started information gathering using Nikto, nmap and other tools.

My aim is to see logs as to what packets and traffic is hitting the server, in order to secure production sites more effectively. How can I perform such checks?

:)

WarrenLombard, Aug 2, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 2, 2018
  3. unable to login in windows 10 with 'Azure AD' after updates

Hello,

In my company (IBM),

My problem's unable to login in windows 10 with 'Azure AD' after updates i don't see the email and pin for the user on computer it's seems like remove.

Last 3-4 monthes i looking in google search on this issue and i find how to solved this issue, now i have same issue.

I remember on solved step by step:

1. login with local account (like adminstrator).

2. and than create new local user account (like test)

3. login with new local user (test)

4. click on settings - account - remove the acount 'Azure AD'

5. restart your computer and login with local user account (test)

6. join to 'Azure AD' with detalis for user account

7. and welcome back.

i don't find now in forum and etc...

i apprise you if you help me.

thanks and regards,

Adir B.j

AdirJoseph, Aug 2, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Penetration testing on a Windows 10 Azure resource

Microsoft Bounty Programs Expansion – Azure and Project Spartan

Source: Microsoft Bounty Programs Expansion – Azure and Project Spartan - Microsoft Security Response Center - Site Home - TechNet Blogs

Brink, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

Penetration testing on a Windows 10 Azure resource

1. Penetration testing on a Windows 10 Azure resource - Similar Threads - Penetration testing Azure

2. Deploy Secfurity baselines profiles from Intune to Azure VM resources

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deploy Secfurity baselines profiles from Intune to Azure VM resources: Hi I would like to deploy some Security baselines to Servers in our Azure enviroments. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deploy-secfurity-baselines-profiles-from-intune-to/e651ef6a-44ff-40e2-81ac-5904a6d435cf
  3. Deploy Secfurity baselines profiles from Intune to Azure VM resources

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deploy Secfurity baselines profiles from Intune to Azure VM resources: Hi I would like to deploy some Security baselines to Servers in our Azure enviroments. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deploy-secfurity-baselines-profiles-from-intune-to/e651ef6a-44ff-40e2-81ac-5904a6d435cf
  4. azure vm for testing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    azure vm for testing: Hello,I have azure pass and I am able to create azure VM. I am thinking to use it as a sandbox for malware analysis and also logs analysis.When I am done i am going to remove it and create it again. Is this legal i don't want to be banned for my azure subscription?many thanks...
  5. azure vm for testing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    azure vm for testing: Hello,I have azure pass and I am able to create azure VM. I am thinking to use it as a sandbox for malware analysis and also logs analysis.When I am done i am going to remove it and create it again. Is this legal i don't want to be banned for my azure subscription?many thanks...
  6. azure vm for testing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Windows 10 resource scaling

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 resource scaling: Dear Microsoft,Here in Africa, we have trouble scaling hardware as first as the windows 10 update changes demand. The computers both in school and small businesses where performing well with windows 7, however with windows 10, as updates increment, we are running out of hard...
  8. Ping test resulted on CMD as "no resources"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ping test resulted on CMD as "no resources": Today I pinged an IP for 3 hours,All the packets were received except 1 packet, It said "no resources",Normally it says request timed out, wondering if anyone can tell me what that 1 lost packet with "no resources" mean 161910
  9. Ping test resulted on CMD as "no resources"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ping test resulted on CMD as "no resources": Today I pinged an IP for 3 hours,All the packets were received except 1 packet,It said "no resources",Normally it says request timed out, wondering if anyone can tell me what that 1 lost packet with "no resources" mean...
  10. Windows Penetration Testing Lab

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Penetration Testing Lab: Hi guys, I am currently training myself to become a penetration tester and am trying to build myself a Windows lab. Ideally I'd have a Windows Server 2016 DC, Windows 7 box, Windows 10 box and a Windows XP. I've had a look around and the licenses together would cost me...