Windows 10: pengwin (formerly wlinux) problem.

Discus and support pengwin (formerly wlinux) problem. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased and installed pengwin (formerly wlinux), but now I get the error -bash: get command not found. How can I fix that, or else, how can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MABXW, Apr 22, 2019.

1. MABXW Win User

pengwin (formerly wlinux) problem.

I purchased and installed pengwin (formerly wlinux), but now I get the error -bash: get command not found. How can I fix that, or else, how can I repair/reinstall pngwin? When I try, it says it is already installed. Any advice? Thank you.

:)

MABXW, Apr 22, 2019
  2. Peer_Sam Win User

Wlinx - Type 'wlinux-setup'

Hi Stefan,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

WLinux is a custom Linux distro built on Windows subsystem for Linux. Wlinux is open-source and development occurs on GitHub. Kindly post your query on
    WLinux Developer Forums.

Hope it helps

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Forums

Peer_Sam, Apr 22, 2019
  3. Wlinx - Type 'wlinux-setup'

I get the following issue, how do I solve the issue?

Welcome to WLinux. Type 'wlinux-setup' to run the setup tool. You will only see this message once.

stefan@LAPTOP-VPUAQV70:~$ wlinx-setup

-bash: wlinx-setup: command not found

StefanRönnkvist, Apr 22, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 22, 2019
Thema:

1. pengwin (formerly wlinux) problem. - Similar Threads - pengwin formerly wlinux

2. Former work desktop Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Former work desktop Help: I have a desktop that used to be a work computer has the administrative restrictions on it so I can’t access anything. I’ve had this computer for years now and I want to use it. I have tried the factory reset but I can’t seem too assess it is there any other way I can get rid...
  3. Pengwin Linuxinstallation error on Win dows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pengwin Linuxinstallation error on Win dows 10: Pengwin Linux install error. ex64.vhdx to wsl2 is missing Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pengwin-linuxinstallation-error-on-win-dows-10/0f4608ea-f553-4aea-b1e2-4bbe3b7f53f1
  4. Pengwin Linuxinstallation error on Win dows 10

Pengwin Linuxinstallation error on Win dows 10: Pengwin Linux install error. ex64.vhdx to wsl2 is missing Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pengwin-linuxinstallation-error-on-win-dows-10/0f4608ea-f553-4aea-b1e2-4bbe3b7f53f1
  5. Pengwin Linuxinstallation error on Win dows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. problem with the former added language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with the former added language: Hi there,I observed an unexpected language that exists in windows keyboard languages. I mean the table that changes with the win+space barI already searched for it and I saw the solution in one of the Microsoft community answers that I should remove the language pack and...
  7. problem with the former added language

problem with the former added language: Hi there,I observed an unexpected language that exists in windows keyboard languages. I mean the table that changes with the win+space barI already searched for it and I saw the solution in one of the Microsoft community answers that I should remove the language pack and...
  8. Reclaiming a Formerly Spanned Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reclaiming a Formerly Spanned Drive: I have a drive that was once part of a spanned pair yeah, I know, big mistake, lesson learned and I want to go back to using it as a single drive. When I load Disk Management Windows 10 it shows the size of the drive to be the original spanned volume size, not the drive's...
  9. Reclaiming a Formerly Spanned Drive

Reclaiming a Formerly Spanned Drive: I have a drive that was once part of a spanned pair yeah, I know, big mistake, lesson learned and I want to go back to using it as a single drive. When I load Disk Management Windows 10 it shows the size of the drive to be the original spanned volume size, not the drive's...
  10. Wlinx - Type 'wlinux-setup'

Wlinx - Type 'wlinux-setup': I get the following issue, how do I solve the issue? Welcome to WLinux. Type 'wlinux-setup' to run the setup tool. You will only see this message once. stefan@LAPTOP-VPUAQV70:~$ wlinx-setup -bash: wlinx-setup: command not found...