Windows 10: Pentium E5800 graphic driver from Windows.old

Discus and support Pentium E5800 graphic driver from Windows.old in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; My Cpu is Pentium E5800, and I don't have a card graphic. I had Windows 7 32 bit, the display was good 1600 x 900, and after the upgrading to Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by hpbaxxter, Dec 27, 2019.

1. hpbaxxter Win User

Pentium E5800 graphic driver from Windows.old

My Cpu is Pentium E5800, and I don't have a card graphic.
    I had Windows 7 32 bit, the display was good 1600 x 900, and after the upgrading to Windows 10 1903 the display become 1280 x 800.
    I tried Intel driver & support assistant and it says that I have the latest driver.
    I look up for grapic driver but I didn't find, is there a way to install the driver from
    .Windows.old/system32/drivers?

:)

hpbaxxter, Dec 27, 2019

2. Graphics: Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver for G41 Express Chipset for Windows 10

Hello!

I recently updated from windows 7 to Windows. Today I tried opening minecraft and it showed me an error-

Bad video card drivers!

-----------------------

Minecraft was unable to start because it failed to find an accelerated OpenGL mode.

This can usually be fixed by updating the video card drivers.

I tried updating my driver but it isn't working.

Can someone please provide me with the link for downloading Graphics: Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver for G41 Express Chipset for Windows 10?

Or any other way to solve this problem?

(Details- My Processor is Pentium Dual-Core CPU E5800 @3.20GHz 3.20Ghz)

Thanks a ton!

Ansh

AnshSinghal, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Vít Kološ, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Pentium E5800 graphic driver from Windows.old

Updating Graphics Drivers

Recently I installed Windows 10 which, in general, I find a great improvement on Windows 7. However, my PC is not a very powerful one; most notably it uses integrated graphics. This means I can't launch many applications that I could launch under Windows
    7. After looking up the issues and crash logs, I was told by multiple sources to update my graphics drivers as Windows 10 resets them. This didn't help at all.

How could I go about being able to actually launch some games and programs that are more graphics intensive?

Computer Specs:

Manufacturer: Dell

Model: Inspiron 560

Processor: Pentium(R) Dual Core-CPU E5800 @ 3.20 GHz

Installed memory (RAM): 6.00 GB

System type: 64-bit Operating System, x64 based processor

Graphics (form DirectX Diagnostics Tool): Intel(R) 4 Series Chipset Family

Thank you in advance.

Bálint_Sido, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

Pentium E5800 graphic driver from Windows.old

1. Pentium E5800 graphic driver from Windows.old - Similar Threads - Pentium E5800 graphic

2. Windows keep revert to the old version of graphics driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keep revert to the old version of graphics driver: The latest version of my graphic driver is IntelR Iris R Xe Graphics Version: 31.0.101.4577, but the windows keep using the old version which is IntelR Iris R Xe Graphics Version: 30.0.101.1994. I tried many ways to prevent windows revert to the old driver version but is not...
  3. Windows keep revert to the old version of graphics driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows keep revert to the old version of graphics driver: The latest version of my graphic driver is IntelR Iris R Xe Graphics Version: 31.0.101.4577, but the windows keep using the old version which is IntelR Iris R Xe Graphics Version: 30.0.101.1994. I tried many ways to prevent windows revert to the old driver version but is not...
  4. winodws installing old graphics drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    winodws installing old graphics drivers: i recently update my grpahics drivers to latest ones with the help of intel driver and support assistant.but after i reboot windows automatically installs the old drivers which is 2 years old one and my pc starts to lag in games with live kernel event error how do fix this...
  5. winodws installing old graphics drivers

winodws installing old graphics drivers: i recently update my grpahics drivers to latest ones with the help of intel driver and support assistant.but after i reboot windows automatically installs the old drivers which is 2 years old one and my pc starts to lag in games with live kernel event error how do fix this...
  6. Windows keeps installing an old graphics driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps installing an old graphics driver: Hello team Microsoft,I have been facing this issue from last 1 and half year. I followed almost every possible step to stop windows from installing an older version.I tried to make settings in device installation settings checking that option to 'NO', Whenever I resets my...
  7. Windows keeps installing an old graphics driver

Windows keeps installing an old graphics driver: Hello team Microsoft,I have been facing this issue from last 1 and half year. I followed almost every possible step to stop windows from installing an older version.I tried to make settings in device installation settings checking that option to 'NO', Whenever I resets my...
  8. I need a graphics driver for an intel Pentium P6200 with intel HD Graphics that works with...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need a graphics driver for an intel Pentium P6200 with intel HD Graphics that works with...: I accidentally deleted intel hd graphics. The screen size has changed. before it was 1366x768, now it is 1024x768 This circle shows an ellipse. How can I download Intel hd graphcs for Intel r pentium r CPU p6200 @ 2.13GHz? Windows 10 pro, RAM 6gb. 64bit...
  9. Old graphics card, new driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Old graphics card, new driver: Before,I was using nvidia quadro 600 and I am trying to upgrade to nvidia gts 450 i have tried restarting multiple times, reinstalling drivers but it doesn't work the following error comes up: Page unpaged area It also tells me to tell the microsoft support this :...
  10. Best "Pci" Graphics Card for Pentium 4

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Best "Pci" Graphics Card for Pentium 4: Wondering what the best Pci card for a Pentium 4 I should buy. Any Suggestions? Thanks! 68147