Windows 10: Pentium E5800 graphic driver from Windows.old

Discus and support Pentium E5800 graphic driver from Windows.old in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; My Cpu is Pentium E5800, and I don't have a card graphic. I had Windows 7 32 bit, the display was good 1600 x 900, and after the upgrading to Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by hpbaxxter, Dec 27, 2019.

1. hpbaxxter Win User

Pentium E5800 graphic driver from Windows.old

My Cpu is Pentium E5800, and I don't have a card graphic.
    I had Windows 7 32 bit, the display was good 1600 x 900, and after the upgrading to Windows 10 1903 the display become 1280 x 800.
    I tried Intel driver & support assistant and it says that I have the latest driver.
    I look up for grapic driver but I didn't find, is there a way to install the driver from
    .Windows.old/system32/drivers?

:)

hpbaxxter, Dec 27, 2019

2. Graphics: Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver for G41 Express Chipset for Windows 10

Hello!

I recently updated from windows 7 to Windows. Today I tried opening minecraft and it showed me an error-

Bad video card drivers!

-----------------------

Minecraft was unable to start because it failed to find an accelerated OpenGL mode.

This can usually be fixed by updating the video card drivers.

I tried updating my driver but it isn't working.

Can someone please provide me with the link for downloading Graphics: Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver for G41 Express Chipset for Windows 10?

Or any other way to solve this problem?

(Details- My Processor is Pentium Dual-Core CPU E5800 @3.20GHz 3.20Ghz)

Thanks a ton!

Ansh

AnshSinghal, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Vít Kološ, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Pentium E5800 graphic driver from Windows.old

Updating Graphics Drivers

Recently I installed Windows 10 which, in general, I find a great improvement on Windows 7. However, my PC is not a very powerful one; most notably it uses integrated graphics. This means I can't launch many applications that I could launch under Windows
    7. After looking up the issues and crash logs, I was told by multiple sources to update my graphics drivers as Windows 10 resets them. This didn't help at all.

How could I go about being able to actually launch some games and programs that are more graphics intensive?

Computer Specs:

Manufacturer: Dell

Model: Inspiron 560

Processor: Pentium(R) Dual Core-CPU E5800 @ 3.20 GHz

Installed memory (RAM): 6.00 GB

System type: 64-bit Operating System, x64 based processor

Graphics (form DirectX Diagnostics Tool): Intel(R) 4 Series Chipset Family

Thank you in advance.

Bálint_Sido, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

Pentium E5800 graphic driver from Windows.old

1. Pentium E5800 graphic driver from Windows.old - Similar Threads - Pentium E5800 graphic

2. Graphic Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphic Drivers: I recently upgraded my pc from windows 7 to windows 10 pro.. everything ran well, but I ran into a challenge of upgrading the graphics card of my pc which is a Microsoft basic display adapter,, to a better version which can support 4k videos.. every time I try and watch a...
  3. Graphic Driver

Graphic Driver: Hello, I was using a steam app called SourceFilm maker and it said I needed a better graphics card. So I looked up intel graphic card updates and I went through the prosses of uninstalling the graphic card and now when I try to install the new one, it says ERROR, unable to...
  4. GRAPHICS DRIVER

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    GRAPHICS DRIVER: Hi, By mistake I've uninstalled my Intel HD 620 graphics driver! How can i install it again? thankyou https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphics-driver/ba780f30-034d-4eb1-b5e4-e3421d972a6a
  5. Upgrading an Old Graphics Card

Upgrading an Old Graphics Card: Hi everyone! I have a very old PC that I built in 2008 with the following configuration: Asus P5Q Pro motherboard; Intel core 2 duo e8500 CPU; 8GB RAM; Asus EN9600GSO TOP/HTDP/384M video card (DirectX 10) My PC runs Windows 10 1909 just fine. Here is the question. I do...
  6. Graphics Drivers

Graphics Drivers: What is alternative Graphics driver to in Intel HD graphics 3000? I found one, but Windows updates back to the non-functioning driver. I was able to stop update, but only temporary. I read many community post on this, but question being asked was never answered. There was a...
  7. Old graphics card, new driver

Old graphics card, new driver: Before,I was using nvidia quadro 600 and I am trying to upgrade to nvidia gts 450 i have tried restarting multiple times, reinstalling drivers but it doesn't work the following error comes up: Page unpaged area It also tells me to tell the microsoft support this :...
  8. Windows 10 graphics driver

Windows 10 graphics driver: Hello there , I have an issue that was resolved by the nice people of the Cust. Service. But I might have created another issue. Splain : uninstalled driver , restarted pc. Pc starts normal , trying to reinstall driver, got black screen , tried with a different version, black...
  9. drivers for old graphics card radeon HD3650 pci express

drivers for old graphics card radeon HD3650 pci express: I got the drivers from windows update automatically but it still says that some components are not installed in properties the graphics card is working fine with HYDRAVISION in Windows 7 but i cant install catalyst control center and hydravision in windows 10 it works...
  10. Best "Pci" Graphics Card for Pentium 4

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Best "Pci" Graphics Card for Pentium 4: Wondering what the best Pci card for a Pentium 4 I should buy. Any Suggestions? Thanks! 68147