Windows 10: People app doesn't synch Gmail entries

Discus and support People app doesn't synch Gmail entries in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just added an entry to the People app 10.2105.4.0 to be added to my Gmail account. It doesn't show there by logging directly to accounts.google.com... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Michael in Paris, Nov 25, 2021.

1. People app doesn't synch Gmail entries

I just added an entry to the People app 10.2105.4.0 to be added to my Gmail account. It doesn't show there by logging directly to accounts.google.com through the web, even though I synch'ed the app with that account several times and it displays that it synch'ed.From my recollection, it never synch'ed upon request, but some 24 hours later.Any way to speed it up, or just ignore it and go directly to accounts.google.com in order to add entries?Thanks!

:)

Michael in Paris, Nov 25, 2021
  2. PJLLB Win User

Synching Photos in the People App Across Devices

I tried a forum search for this question but I couldn't find help.

I have an Outlook.com account that I use on two Windows 10 phones, a Windows 10 PC, and two Surface Pros. I use the People App with the same Outlook.com account on these devices. Although the complete list of contacts shows on each of the devices (and the lists appear complete), only some of the embedded photos show on the devices, except for one of the Windows 10 phones (which is where the photos were added). Some of the photos do show on the other devices. Strangely enough, when I use Edge to view People (Outlook) all photos show in the contacts listed using the browser.

Does anyone have any advice on how to get all photos to show on the synched devices? I've tried about everything I could find searching.

PJLLB, Nov 25, 2021
  3. People app suddenly shows all contacts as "Unnamed"

My wife got a Samsung Windows 7 phone, and the guy in the AT&T store helped import her contacts from her gmail and yahoo email accounts. Suddenly -- I think after the next time she did a synch -- all the contacts appear as "Unnamed". The names and numbers
    are there, but the listing is useless since every entry appears as Unnamed.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks.

Alan Zaitchik, Nov 25, 2021
  4. BetoLP Win User

People app doesn't synch Gmail entries

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

People app doesn't synch Gmail entries [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

People app doesn't synch Gmail entries

1. People app doesn't synch Gmail entries - Similar Threads - app doesn't synch

2. People app doesn't synch Gmail entries

in Windows 10 Gaming
    People app doesn't synch Gmail entries: I just added an entry to the People app 10.2105.4.0 to be added to my Gmail account. It doesn't show there by logging directly to accounts.google.com through the web, even though I synch'ed the app with that account several times and it displays that it synch'ed.From my...
  3. Adding a gmail contact in the Windows App People doesn't transfer to Google Contacts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adding a gmail contact in the Windows App People doesn't transfer to Google Contacts: My Windows People App is connected to two accounts - one Hotmail, one Gmail.I added a contact through it to the Gmail account and synchronized. However, when I connect to my Google account, the new contact doesn't show up there and so I can't use it on my Android phone.This...
  4. I can't add gmail account to people app //win10

I can't add gmail account to people app //win10: hi after i trying to add a gmail account in people app , the sign in windows coming for 1 sec and after that an error with white windows will apear ::we can't connect to the servise tou need right niw . check your network connection or try this again later . i have win 10 pro...
  5. People app in windows 10 not synching pictures

People app in windows 10 not synching pictures: I'm using a windows 10 pc with Office 365, all contacs that I save are saved without the contact picture. Contact pictures are shown in Mail app but not in the People app nor the phone or any other place synching. The account is new and has not worked from the beginning....
  6. synch people to icloud

synch people to icloud: I set up mail to sync with Icloud. My calendar syncs but not my contacts. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue? Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/synch-people-to-icloud/9c7bcb41-0c3e-4efc-9978-090bcb185594
  7. Microsoft People App entries GONE

Microsoft People App entries GONE: Operating System Windows 10 I was not pleased at all today when I open Microsoft People and found that all entries were gone!!! I have not synced this App with any of my other devices or accounts, but instead had manually entered a few contacts (just testing the App to...
  8. Synching Photos in the People App Across Devices

Synching Photos in the People App Across Devices: I tried a forum search for this question but I couldn't find help. I have an Outlook.com account that I use on two Windows 10 phones, a Windows 10 PC, and two Surface Pros. I use the People App with the same Outlook.com account on these devices. Although the complete list...
  9. Surface Go - Gmail emails not synching

Surface Go - Gmail emails not synching: I have set up my Surface Go using my personal Gmail account email but when setting up my email accounts on the tablet, it’s not synching my emails from that email address. It has set up the other 2 emails easily and all emails are coming through (another Gmail address and a...
  10. Synching Mail with Gmail

in Browsers and Email
    Synching Mail with Gmail: Added my gmail account to mail and mostly it works. But, some synching issues: 1. When first starting mail, it takes far too long to first sync inbox, even manually - like 1 min, even though settings are set to sync as mail arrives. It is quicker to go on the net and open...