Windows 10: People app have the same update over and over

Discus and support People app have the same update over and over in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I keep having the People app have the same update over and over. I open the Store, go to Downloads, Check for Updates, and it says the People app has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bobby Phoenix, Aug 9, 2015.

1. People app have the same update over and over

I keep having the People app have the same update over and over. I open the Store, go to Downloads, Check for Updates, and it says the People app has an update. It downloads, installs, and says Completed. If I check again, or close the Store, reboot, or anything, and check again, it goes through the same process. I had other apps have updates along with the People app, but only that one keeps doing it in a loop. I've cleaned everything I can think of as far as registry (Used CCleaner). Any suggestions?

:)

Bobby Phoenix, Aug 9, 2015

2. Keep getting the same update over and over in windows 10

Keep getting the same update over and over in windows 10. for Windows 8.1 for x64-based Systems (KB3063843). Update for Windows 8.1 for x64-based Systems (KB2990967

LesBrown1960, Aug 9, 2015
  3. Keep getting the same update over and over in windows 10

Hi Les,

When do you get this update?

Windows updates are automatic in Windows 10. If you want to check for updates. Then in Search window, type check for updates and click on it to open.

Windows Update Delivery Optimization: FAQ

Windows Update-Übermittlungsoptimierung: Häufig gestellte Fragen

How to temporarily prevent a Windows or driver update from reinstalling in Windows 10:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3073930

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Aug 9, 2015
  4. People app have the same update over and over

I hear crickets.... No help at all? *Sad

Bobby Phoenix, Aug 10, 2015
Thema:

People app have the same update over and over

1. People app have the same update over and over - Similar Threads - app same update

2. Windows update is giving the same update over and over again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update is giving the same update over and over again.: Whenever I click on check for upgrade a Microsoft Defender update is shown and it downloads and installs in just like 2 seconds, It's so fast that I can't even see the update version. Also I had used the Microsoft Update Assistant to upgrade from 21H1 cause the windows update...
  3. Windows update is giving the same update over and over again.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update is giving the same update over and over again.: Whenever I click on check for upgrade a Microsoft Defender update is shown and it downloads and installs in just like 2 seconds, It's so fast that I can't even see the update version. Also I had used the Microsoft Update Assistant to upgrade from 21H1 cause the windows update...
  4. Windows update is giving the same update over and over again.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. windows update keep installing the same thing over and over

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update keep installing the same thing over and over: I let it run for more than 10 hours and it never seem to be finish.it keep installing the top one and when it reach 100% it start to install the bottom one and when it reach 100% it start to install the top one again and the process keep repeating what do I do?...
  6. windows update keep installing the same thing over and over

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update keep installing the same thing over and over: I let it run for more than 10 hours and it never seem to be finish.it keep installing the top one and when it reach 100% it start to install the bottom one and when it reach 100% it start to install the top one again and the process keep repeating what do I do?...
  7. windows update keep installing the same thing over and over

8. what people have permissions over search normally?

in Windows 10 Customization
    what people have permissions over search normally?: my search bar on windows is not working. whenever i click it it is blank for a while and closes and doesn't let me type. i was searching on how to fix this and one was to take permissions over the search folder or something. while i was looking in the permissions i saw 2...
  9. Store app updates over and over

Store app updates over and over: Since April’s feature update I notice some apps constantly offer a update despite obediently updating them. Phone, alarms and a few other useless ones. I never allow auto updating of apps preferring to manually check and update. Despite having this turned off I believe store...
  10. Same failed update messages keep repeating over and over again

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Same failed update messages keep repeating over and over again: Hello, I have Windows 10 Home edtion on my computer. Every day ( or every other day ) I keep getting the following messages (in RED color) during the Windows update process. There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...