Windows 10: People app in windows 10 not synching pictures

Discus and support People app in windows 10 not synching pictures in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm using a windows 10 pc with Office 365, all contacs that I save are saved without the contact picture. Contact pictures are shown in Mail app but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Magdalena Welander, Nov 12, 2020.

1. People app in windows 10 not synching pictures

I'm using a windows 10 pc with Office 365, all contacs that I save are saved without the contact picture.
    Contact pictures are shown in Mail app but not in the People app nor the phone or any other place synching.
    The account is new and has not worked from the beginning.

:)

Magdalena Welander, Nov 12, 2020
  2. PJLLB Win User

Synching Photos in the People App Across Devices

I tried a forum search for this question but I couldn't find help.

I have an Outlook.com account that I use on two Windows 10 phones, a Windows 10 PC, and two Surface Pros. I use the People App with the same Outlook.com account on these devices. Although the complete list of contacts shows on each of the devices (and the lists appear complete), only some of the embedded photos show on the devices, except for one of the Windows 10 phones (which is where the photos were added). Some of the photos do show on the other devices. Strangely enough, when I use Edge to view People (Outlook – free personal email and calendar from Microsoft) all photos show in the contacts listed using the browser.

Does anyone have any advice on how to get all photos to show on the synched devices? I've tried about everything I could find searching.

PJLLB, Nov 12, 2020
  3. windows calendar is not synching

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Calendar is not synching in Windows. We will help you.

• Is the Calendar not synching in Windows Phone or PC?
    If the Calendar is not synching in PC I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Troubleshooter for Windows App and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Refer:
    Windows 10 Apps troubleshooter

Step 2: If the issue persists, then I suggest you to
    remove and reconfigure the account back in the Mail app.

Reconfiguring the account should force it to sync again and resolve the issue.

For reference: Refer:

Calendar app

Keep us posted if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 12, 2020
  4. DFroggatt Win User

People app in windows 10 not synching pictures

How to edit pictures for contactcs in Windows 10 people app?

Thanks for your reply Sachin (Great cricketer's name btw People app in windows 10 not synching pictures ;) )

My topic subject specifically stated Windows 10.

• App troubleshooter only tells me to enable UAC, I have it set at the level I wish to use already.
    • People App FAQ link you posted is for Windows 8-8.1 version of the application NOT the current version.

The inability to select contact pictures from file explorer is a joke right? Why MS is crippling basic choices is beyond me.

I guess I don't actually need the application even on my phone, but this really is bad for people like me who are contemplating leaving the other mobile phone OS to try Windows phone...

DFroggatt, Nov 12, 2020
Thema:

People app in windows 10 not synching pictures

1. People app in windows 10 not synching pictures - Similar Threads - app synching pictures

2. People app doesn't synch Gmail entries

in Windows 10 Gaming
    People app doesn't synch Gmail entries: I just added an entry to the People app 10.2105.4.0 to be added to my Gmail account. It doesn't show there by logging directly to accounts.google.com through the web, even though I synch'ed the app with that account several times and it displays that it synch'ed.From my...
  3. People app doesn't synch Gmail entries

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    People app doesn't synch Gmail entries: I just added an entry to the People app 10.2105.4.0 to be added to my Gmail account. It doesn't show there by logging directly to accounts.google.com through the web, even though I synch'ed the app with that account several times and it displays that it synch'ed.From my...
  4. synch people to icloud

synch people to icloud: I set up mail to sync with Icloud. My calendar syncs but not my contacts. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue? Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/synch-people-to-icloud/9c7bcb41-0c3e-4efc-9978-090bcb185594
  5. People App Windows 10

People App Windows 10: In the People App in Windows 10, how do I delete old contacts? I have a few of mine that I have misspelled. This is just an AOL account. Thanks Carol[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/people-app-windows-10/979850ee-e66c-49e4-8393-a9375d4fa378
  6. People App Windows 10

People App Windows 10: In the People App, I am trying to remove a contact. The contact does not appear when the app is opened but appears on the taskbar. When I delete it on the taskbar, the name reappears. Is this a Windows 10 problem?...
  7. People app on Windows 10

People app on Windows 10: The Windows People ap has suddenly stopped working. I click on it, bottom left hand corner, in email window, as well as clicking on the people logo in 'start' but nothing happens. Calendar and email are fine. Is there any easy fix please? Need to add new friends' contact...
  8. People App in Windows 10

People App in Windows 10: Unable to "edit" contacts in my People App in Windows 10. When I click on "Edit" I get the following response to "Add Details?" followed by the following, "You can't change Microsoft Acct info on your device, but you can add details that will show up on their contact card"....
  9. Synching Photos in the People App Across Devices

Synching Photos in the People App Across Devices: I tried a forum search for this question but I couldn't find help. I have an Outlook.com account that I use on two Windows 10 phones, a Windows 10 PC, and two Surface Pros. I use the People App with the same Outlook.com account on these devices. Although the complete list...
  10. Windows 10 People App

Windows 10 People App: A few of my contacts have multiple e-mail addresses, some that are no longer used by the contact. How do you delete one of the contacts ? I can't seem to be to do so with the edit key???...