Windows 10: People App Missing

Discus and support People App Missing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 ver 20H2 I have grown used to having the People App show on my taskbar for years. On my new installation it does not. In-fact it does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JJG10, May 23, 2021.

1. JJG10 Win User

People App Missing

Windows 10 ver 20H2 I have grown used to having the People App show on my taskbar for years. On my new installation it does not. In-fact it does not appear any where on the Start List. But it does show up fully populated and working in Outlook.Com as well as Mail. What do I have to do to get it to show on my Desktop or Task Bar? All I read here in the forum suggests it may no longer work in Ver 20H2. Some one please help me here. Thank you.

:)

JJG10, May 23, 2021
  2. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, May 23, 2021
  3. spunk Win User
    Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

There should be a listing for All Apps at the bottom of the List below File Explorer, and Power.

People App Missing [​IMG]

spunk, May 23, 2021
  4. People App Missing

People App Missing in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to find the people app in other PC. We will help you.

• Are you able to see in the All Apps list?
    I suggest you to search in the Windows Store and check
    if it is installed.

• Open Windows Store.
    • Type Microsoft People in the search box.
    • Select it and check if it is installed.
    • If it is not installed you may install the People from there directly.
    Hope it helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 23, 2021
Thema:

People App Missing

1. People App Missing - Similar Threads - App Missing

2. Microsoft apps are missing after Windows 10 21H1 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft apps are missing after Windows 10 21H1 update: I upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 21H1, but after the upgrade I find that my tile in the start menu is also missing Microsoft applications and when I look in the application settings there is no Microsoft applications at all. Can someone help me with this?...
  3. Microsoft apps are missing after Windows 10 21H1 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft apps are missing after Windows 10 21H1 update: I upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 21H1, but after the upgrade I find that my tile in the start menu is also missing Microsoft applications and when I look in the application settings there is no Microsoft applications at all. Can someone help me with this?...
  4. Microsoft apps are missing after Windows 10 21H1 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Apps missing from search and start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps missing from search and start menu: All my apps, excel, word, outlook, vpn, are missing from start menu and search.Some apps however, are still around, etc: discord / line / netflix.I've tried every solution I googled but none of them works.I did:1....
  6. Apps missing from search and start menu

Apps missing from search and start menu: All my apps, excel, word, outlook, vpn, are missing from start menu and search.Some apps however, are still around, etc: discord / line / netflix.I've tried every solution I googled but none of them works.I did:1....
  7. Apps missing from search and start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Mail & Calendar app missing in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail & Calendar app missing in Windows 11: Hi,I do have Outlook subscription installed, however, I wanted to add my private Google mail/calendar to the default Windows app.After upgrade from Windows 10 there is no Mai/Calendar app anywhere...Can you help?Also, it seems that there is an issue with adding a Google...
  9. Mail & Calendar app missing in Windows 11

Mail & Calendar app missing in Windows 11: Hi,I do have Outlook subscription installed, however, I wanted to add my private Google mail/calendar to the default Windows app.After upgrade from Windows 10 there is no Mai/Calendar app anywhere...Can you help?Also, it seems that there is an issue with adding a Google...
  10. Windows 11 Store and Photos app are missing?

Windows 11 Store and Photos app are missing?: Hello! I have installed fresh copy of Windows 11. Now I cannot find Microsoft store and Phots app photos open with Print viewer for now. Please advice any fix?Version: 21H2 Build: 22000.194Currently found lost apps are,PaintSnipping toolMicrosoft StorePhotosShould I repair...