Windows 10: People App Not Saving Emails And Not Syncing With Mail

Discus and support People App Not Saving Emails And Not Syncing With Mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have been trying to make a group contact in the people app but it won't save the emails. It creates the contact card but it won't save the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AshleighNeil, Sep 11, 2020.

1. People App Not Saving Emails And Not Syncing With Mail

Hi,

I have been trying to make a group contact in the people app but it won't save the emails. It creates the contact card but it won't save the emails to it. When I create it it says the emails are there but then they disappear when I search for it later. Tried making just a single contact with a single email and the same thing happened.

I also went into Outlook online and tried doing it that way but online doesn't who my full contact list and when I created a group contact on there it doesn't show up in people or mail app. The syncing issue I have tried every fix I have seen mentioned when searched, all my setting are correct, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling etc, it just wont sync but it says it is.

Moved from: Outlook.com/ Email / Connecting to Outlook.com with apps and devices

:)

AshleighNeil, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

People App Not Saving Emails And Not Syncing With Mail

1. People App Not Saving Emails And Not Syncing With Mail - Similar Threads - App Saving Emails

2. Mail app won't sync emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail app won't sync emails: I've just bought a new laptop and the Mail app downloads my emails initially but then won'tsync. I have two Gmail accounts and an Optus account. I get an error code 0X80072745 in the Optus account.Can anyone help?...
  3. People App Syncing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    People App Syncing: I have two computers both running Windows 10 version 1909 with MS Accounts. Computer 1 has a fully populated People App and Computer 2 has a not so fully populated People App. When I make changes, add to or delete an entry to Computer 1 those changes never get transferred to...
  4. Syncing email in Mail app

Syncing email in Mail app: Got a new computer Windows 10. Setting up email acccounts. Won't synch - says I have to very my identity. Any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-email-in-mail-app/22db2b4e-1bda-4efe-b1c2-a6cdf642bd60
  5. Syncing People App

Syncing People App: I have used the MS People app on my Desktop and Laptop since early days and I don't remember how I populated them. Over the years, they have different entries and it has never bothered me but now it does. How to I keep them in sync? The machines are on a wireless network...
  6. Saving Mail App Contacts to People

Saving Mail App Contacts to People: How can I save a person as a Contact when I receive an email from them? Whenever I received an email, the person used to be automatically saved in Contacts/People. Not anymore. Tapping on the person's email info only opens a reply. The only way I can save a Contact is by...
  7. syncing email address on mail app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    syncing email address on mail app: I managed to log in with the account but I was unable to sync my email address on Mail app with the error code 0x800700657. I tried to delete and re-setup the account, but it didn’t help....
  8. Syncing People App

Syncing People App: I have the People App set up on both my Desktop and Laptop. The desktop app is up to date. Sadly, the laptop app is months if nor a year behind. Is there a way to bring the laptop up to the desktop without examining each entry and modifying it or adding any new entries?...
  9. Cannot save email address from Mail app to People app

Cannot save email address from Mail app to People app: I am trying to add an email address from an existing email from the Windows 10 Mail app to the Windows 10 People app. I click the email adress, click OPEN CONTACT, click SAVE. It does not save. Instead, it opens my list of contacts and asks me to "Choose a contact". I have to...
  10. people app syncing

people app syncing: I synced the mail app with my google account but only 6 of 100s of contacts populated in the people app? Any ideas? 41960