Windows 10: People app not showing phone numbers

Discus and support People app not showing phone numbers in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My people app on my surface pro 7 no longer shows phone numbers on contact records. What gives?? Any suggestions how to fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by scottfactor, Mar 8, 2020.

1. People app not showing phone numbers

My people app on my surface pro 7 no longer shows phone numbers on contact records. What gives?? Any suggestions how to fix this?

:)

scottfactor, Mar 8, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Mar 8, 2020
  3. JDPrins41 Win User
    Contacts not showing in People app on Windows 10 (PC and mobile) and Outlook app (iPad)

All my contacts from my Outlook.com account are not showing in the People app (mobile and PC) and not showing in the Outlook app on my iPad. Until 2 weeks ago they where in the People app (and iPad). I didn't change any settings. I still can see the contacts
    in Outlook 2016 and online in Outlook.com.

I also have an Office 365 account and all the contacts from that account are still visible in the People app.

I already tried these steps:

• I removed my Outlook.com account from my phone and PC and reinstalled it.
    • I checked the filter in the People app (Settings > Filter contact list).
    • Looked at Outlook.com but can't find any settings that are wrong
    I think the problem is in Outlook.com because I can't see the contacts on any device.

Any suggestions.

JDPrins41, Mar 8, 2020
  4. People app not showing phone numbers

People Bar is not showing up.

Hi,

The missing People Bar could have been disabled when you turn off your computer. To properly diagnose this issue, we would like to know more about the issue by asking the following questions below:

• What is the last action taken before you turn off the computer?
    • What build and version of Windows 10 do you have installed on your computer?
    • Have you attempted to perform any of the troubleshooting steps?

To enable people icon on your taskbar, we suggest that you follow the steps provided below:

• Click on the Start button on Windows 10 and choose Settings.
    • Next, open the Settings app and choose Personalization icon.
    • select Taskbar to open all taskbar settings.
    • Look for People section, turn on Show people on the taskbar to show the People bar from the taskbar.

We look forward to your response and for the results for us to assist you further.

Anthony Gal, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

People app not showing phone numbers

1. People app not showing phone numbers - Similar Threads - app showing phone

2. Phone Link - Windows App shows multiple people in a conversation that are not actually in it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link - Windows App shows multiple people in a conversation that are not actually in it.: When I open the software on my PC the message conversations show that multiple people are in the text converstaion that are not actually in it. I will send a text to an individual but on my computer it shows multiple people in the conversation.The last time this question was...
  3. Phone Link - Windows App shows multiple people in a conversation that are not actually in it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link - Windows App shows multiple people in a conversation that are not actually in it.: When I open the software on my PC the message conversations show that multiple people are in the text converstaion that are not actually in it. I will send a text to an individual but on my computer it shows multiple people in the conversation.The last time this question was...
  4. by using peoples app its not possible to text the number using phone link. . How to be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    by using peoples app its not possible to text the number using phone link. . How to be...: *PREVIOUS QUESTION*I'm wanting to use Phone Link on my computer to text reminder emails to clients.HOWEVER, in the computer app, when I enter a phone number that isn't saved into my contact list, it comes up with 'No Results Found' at the top, and I am unable to click the...
  5. by using peoples app its not possible to text the number using phone link. . How to be...

by using peoples app its not possible to text the number using phone link. . How to be...: *PREVIOUS QUESTION*I'm wanting to use Phone Link on my computer to text reminder emails to clients.HOWEVER, in the computer app, when I enter a phone number that isn't saved into my contact list, it comes up with 'No Results Found' at the top, and I am unable to click the...
  6. Phone numbers in People App Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone numbers in People App Windows 10: Others seem to have this problem which has existed for well over a year now. Numbers only show on edit contact screen. They do not show on initial contact screen or "more info" screen. Is this another significant problem that Microsoft has no interest in fixing despite the...
  7. Phone numbers in People App Windows 10

Phone numbers in People App Windows 10: Others seem to have this problem which has existed for well over a year now. Numbers only show on edit contact screen. They do not show on initial contact screen or "more info" screen. Is this another significant problem that Microsoft has no interest in fixing despite the...
  8. Windows 10 People app not showing Call Your Phone link nor the contact Phone numbers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 People app not showing Call Your Phone link nor the contact Phone numbers: I just set up the Your Phone and the People apps on Windows 10. In the People App, the phone numbers no longer show unless I click the Edit button. Initially, they showed alongside a Call Your Phone link which is also no longer there....
  9. People App for WIN10 - Cannot view phone numbers on right pane

in Windows 10 Customization
    People App for WIN10 - Cannot view phone numbers on right pane: Cannot view phone numbers on right pane, this means that unless the app is full screen phone numbers are not visible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/people-app-for-win10-cannot-view-phone-numbers-on/c65121dc-6aed-4828-ba13-c2cb1d377a75
  10. People not showing in people app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    People not showing in people app: Hi I have a contact that I cannot find and want to delete. When I type an email address, autofill puts the wrong email address. For example I want to send an email to abcdef@123, at some stage it autofills to abch@123. The contact is not in the People App so I can't...