Windows 10: People App Timeline

Discus and support People App Timeline in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Guys Its been a year since I last clean installed windows 10 and felt my system was slowing so went ahead yesterday and all went fine. One... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by xxxdannyxxx, Dec 10, 2017.

1. People App Timeline

Hi Guys

Its been a year since I last clean installed windows 10 and felt my system was slowing so went ahead yesterday and all went fine.
    One small issue I have now is the timeline in the people app is no longer updating with sms or call information from my windows 10 mobile. It tracks new email fine as that's on the local machine to. I'm getting notifications on the pc fine for calls and messages through cortana but the timeline is not updating with these. Is there a setting I have missed for this somewhere.

People App Timeline [​IMG]

Cheers Danny

:)

xxxdannyxxx, Dec 10, 2017
  2. FMMOL075 Win User

People hub / Facebook App

After updating my Nokia lumia 1020 to windows 8.1 my people hub dosent work, it doesn't show timeline or contacts from Facebook. The only way it shows the timeline/contacts is if i stay logged in the Facebook app, When i log out of Facebook app all the
    timeline and Facebook contacts disappear from the people hub. I have uninstall and re-install Facebook app, but still the same. i have gone into the settings of people hub -- filter contacts -- show contacts from my Hotmail and Facebook, but as mention before
    as soon as log out of Facebook the Facebook account disappears. Is this a software issue with the update. Any help would be great..

FMMOL075, Dec 10, 2017
  3. deltam Win User
    Turn off "timeline" in People app

Is there a way of turning off or disabling the "timeline" in the People app? If there isn't, there needs to be a way of doing this.

deltam, Dec 10, 2017
Thema:

People App Timeline

1. People App Timeline - Similar Threads - App Timeline

2. Photos app for Windows 11 insiders adds Slideshow, Timeline Scrollbar and Spot Fix

in Windows 10 News
    Photos app for Windows 11 insiders adds Slideshow, Timeline Scrollbar and Spot Fix: Microsoft has updated the Photos app for Windows 11 insiders with some fixes and a couple of features. The slideshow and time scrollbar options are back. Microsoft brings Slideshow support to Photos app The Redmond Company acknowledged the much requested feature from its...
  3. Google making changes to the Chrome app support timeline

in Windows 10 News
    Google making changes to the Chrome app support timeline: In January 2020, we announced that we are expanding our phased approach for ending the support of Chrome Apps. That announcement was made due to significant progress of the modern Web and its ability to deliver first class user experiences for users. We continue to invest in...
  4. Windows Timeline - Can I prevent Tracking Activity From Specific Apps?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Timeline - Can I prevent Tracking Activity From Specific Apps?: On occasion I want to go back and find something I was doing earlier in the day or a day or two ago. The timeline is really handy for that. However, it also gets filled up with a bunch of stuff that is useless to me. For example, every time I grab a screenshot with my SnagIt...
  5. Timeline office 2013 apps

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Timeline office 2013 apps: Hello All, trying to figure out if there's something wrong to fix or it is just the way it works. basically in my private PC i usually login with a local account, Timeline just shows chrome page visited. I can't see any office doc, xls or ppt i have opened, that would be much...
  6. Google announces timeline for phasing out support for Chrome Apps

in Windows 10 News
    Google announces timeline for phasing out support for Chrome Apps: The web platform has made substantial progress since the launch of Chrome Apps in 2013. As community members, we continue to work with other browsers and invest to bring rich new capabilities to the platform, as seen in the announcements made at the Chrome Developer Summit...
  7. need to reinstall in app purchases from Star Trek timelines and WOT Blitz. How can I do that??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need to reinstall in app purchases from Star Trek timelines and WOT Blitz. How can I do that??: How can I get the tanks and crew purchases made in WOT Blitz? Also, how can I recover all my Purchases in Star Trek Timelines? I switched laptops due to glitching in old laptop and need to recover these items....
  8. Timeline opens OneDrive files in web browser, not Office app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Timeline opens OneDrive files in web browser, not Office app: Ever since 1809, the Windows Timeline feature opens all Office documents that I work on in the web browser, instead of the application locally. Word, Excel, PowerPoint docs all try to open in web. Can the path be changed?...
  9. Windows 10 Tip: Timeline for Android phone via Microsoft Launcher app

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Tip: Timeline for Android phone via Microsoft Launcher app: Since April, you’ve had Timeline on your Windows 10 PC. It aims to end the frustration we’ve all encountered digging through emails and file folders for a document we just can’t find. Timeline makes it way easier to find what matters to you across your devices. You can also...
  10. Office Mobile apps now support Windows 10 Timeline too

in Windows 10 News
    Office Mobile apps now support Windows 10 Timeline too: Microsoft is updating the Office Mobile apps with support for Windows 10 Timeline. It means that the Office Mobile apps (Word, PowerPoint Mobile) activities would show up in the Windows 10 Timeline screen. Office Mobile version 16002.11029.20046.0 adds support for Timeline....