Windows 10: People App Windows 10

Discus and support People App Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In the People App in Windows 10, how do I delete old contacts? I have a few of mine that I have misspelled. This is just an AOL account. Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CarolCellana, Sep 2, 2020.

1. People App Windows 10

In the People App in Windows 10, how do I delete old contacts? I have a few of mine that I have misspelled. This is just an AOL account. Thanks Carol People App Windows 10 3dc85a74-d771-4848-a0c8-6c3dcdc98f82?upload=true.png

:)

CarolCellana, Sep 2, 2020

2. How to find People app in Windows 10.

Hi Long,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will help you in resolving your issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you a question related to the query:

• Are you not able to find People app on your PC?

Method 1:

Step 1:Check if People app tile is showing on the Start menu
    by pressing Start key on keyboard

Step 2: If it is not displayed, then I suggest you to check using
    Cortana by following the steps below:

• Press Start key on the keyboard and type People.
    • Select the top most search result.

Step 3: You can also check in All settings from start menu by following the steps below:

• Press Start key on the keyboard and click on All settings option from the bottom left corner of the window.
    • Check if People app is listed under alphabet P.

Method 2: If you do not find it in PC, you can download
    People app
    from the Windows Store by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key on the keyboard and type Windows Store.
    • Select the top most search result.
    • Type People in the search and download the
      People
      app.

Get back to us with the answer to the above question to assist you further on this query. Your reply is most important for us to ensure that we assist you accordingly.

We are happy to assist you with any issues pertaining to Windows.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Sep 2, 2020
  3. Windows 10 People App

I would suggest you to run the below steps and then follow the suggestions provided by Aswin and check if it helps.

Run the inbuilt windows app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key+X.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on Windows Store app to run the troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter
    Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 2, 2020
  4. People App Windows 10

How to find People app in Windows 10.

This HP computer I just bought with ten on it does not have the people app. It is not in the tiles, or the see all apps or found on the hard drive. Thank you for your help. Every search I did to find it with search engines only showed me how to use it.

how do you make a search engine search for what you are looking for?

goat_driver, Sep 2, 2020
Thema:

People App Windows 10

1. People App Windows 10 - Similar Threads - App

2. Registry key path freezes which results in an error when installing some apps can't access...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registry key path freezes which results in an error when installing some apps can't access...: Hi everybody,I have an asus tuf a 15 and recently I had issues with one of the registry keys.When I open the registry and go to the specified path the registry freezes and becomes unresponsive and I have to force close it... I have tried everything possible. I tried using...
  3. Registry key path freezes which results in an error when installing some apps can't access...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Registry key path freezes which results in an error when installing some apps can't access...: Hi everybody,I have an asus tuf a 15 and recently I had issues with one of the registry keys.When I open the registry and go to the specified path the registry freezes and becomes unresponsive and I have to force close it... I have tried everything possible. I tried using...
  4. Unable to free up space since installed apps are not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to free up space since installed apps are not showing up: I am running out of capacity to upgrade things on my cpu so I go to the system storage to see where its all going. Seeing 332G in installed apps I think great lets click on that to remove some. My largest app is 2G.......... everything else is lower so I can barely free...
  5. Unable to free up space since installed apps are not showing up

Unable to free up space since installed apps are not showing up: I am running out of capacity to upgrade things on my cpu so I go to the system storage to see where its all going. Seeing 332G in installed apps I think great lets click on that to remove some. My largest app is 2G.......... everything else is lower so I can barely free...
  6. Can’t see that Advanced App Settings offers 'chose where to get apps'. But, when I open...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t see that Advanced App Settings offers 'chose where to get apps'. But, when I open...: . I'm getting the 'this app not Microsoft verified' message so I have gone into Settings/Apps & can see that Advanced App Settings offers 'chose where to get apps'. But, when I open Advanced App there is no choose option, only Share, Aliases & Archive. Can anyone help please?...
  7. Can’t see that Advanced App Settings offers 'chose where to get apps'. But, when I open...

Can’t see that Advanced App Settings offers 'chose where to get apps'. But, when I open...: . I'm getting the 'this app not Microsoft verified' message so I have gone into Settings/Apps & can see that Advanced App Settings offers 'chose where to get apps'. But, when I open Advanced App there is no choose option, only Share, Aliases & Archive. Can anyone help please?...
  8. Windows is disabling certain startup apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is disabling certain startup apps: So, about 2 weeks ago, I noticed that three apps that I use quite often were not running. When I looked in Apps--> Startup, the three apps were showing as diabled in Startup. I enabled them, but after several restartrs, the same three apps did not start up and sure enough,...
  9. Windows is disabling certain startup apps

Windows is disabling certain startup apps: So, about 2 weeks ago, I noticed that three apps that I use quite often were not running. When I looked in Apps--> Startup, the three apps were showing as diabled in Startup. I enabled them, but after several restartrs, the same three apps did not start up and sure enough,...
  10. What is the point of paying for apps and a laptop that you can't use then due to “s mode”?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is the point of paying for apps and a laptop that you can't use then due to “s mode”?: Extremely disappointed I am unable to use my cloud apps on the laptop I purchased along with apps I purchased that prior to updates I opened and used daily. What was the point? Before opening my apps were easy…. now can't open an app with out a message that talks about MS...