Windows 10: People App with iCloud

Discus and support People App with iCloud in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The App stopped working - no contacts are visible. The App syncs well. Nothing on view. All I care about is my contacts. Does this App require Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rhea Spear, May 8, 2020.

1. People App with iCloud

The App stopped working - no contacts are visible. The App syncs well. Nothing on view. All I care about is my contacts.

Does this App require Windows 10 to be logged into Microsoft account? I am using a local account.

I have seen hundreds of complaints about this App.

Is there any way you could provide a recipe for fixing this?

Apple provides special passwords for such Apps that I do use. The App syncs. It just does not want to show anything.

:)

Rhea Spear, May 8, 2020

2. Can't setup iCloud account in the People app

I am trying to add my iCloud account to the People app in Windows 10 (Fall Creator's Edition).

My steps:

1. I start the People app and click Add Accounts.
    2. I select iCloud from the list. For email address, I enter my login email address for iCloud. For Send your messages..., I enter my name. And then the iCloud password. And then click Sign in.
    3. It says Your account was setup successfully, but then when I dismiss the dialog, it says
      People App with iCloud YqVPy.png

What am I missing? Why does it not connect?

People App with iCloud CYbS7.png

AngryHacker, May 8, 2020
  3. Are iCloud Contacts Supposed to Sync Automatically With Windows 10 Phone People App?

• Used OL on Windows 10 PC to create iCloud contact.
    • Contact shows in People and List view when (in OL). If I select the iCloud folder, and I select‘People’ from the bottom bar at lower left, the added contact shows in both List View and People view.

Note: The added contact in question does NOT show on either an iPad or the Windows 10 phone People app.
    • Not sure what you mean by “sign out and sign in”. From where? PC? Phone? And how?
    If I bring up the iCloud app on PC, the Calendar and Contacts option is checked. Calendar is behaving just fine, BTW - it's only Contacts where I'm having this problem.

Have done many, many soft resets – no joy.

So it seems that I'm not causing a sync to occur between the Windows 10 PC and iCloud. What steps can I take to get that accomplished?

Thanks.

jenkins-ear, May 8, 2020
  4. Vijay B Win User

People App with iCloud

People app problems with iCloud contact pictures

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to install iCloud control panel and check if you get an option to sync People App in it.

Refer to the article:

Download iCloud for Windows

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to contact Apple Support for further assistance.

iCloud - Official Apple Support

Hope this information helps. If you need any further assistance or information on this issue, reply back to this post. I will be glad to help you.

Vijay B, May 8, 2020
Thema:

People App with iCloud

1. People App with iCloud - Similar Threads - App iCloud

2. Is it OK to delete the icloud outlook support app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it OK to delete the icloud outlook support app: I use iCloud backup for files and photos but I don't use Outlook. Will I cause problems if I delete the iCloud Outlook Support app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-ok-to-delete-the-icloud-outlook-support-app/10be613d-c9e0-422d-992c-b6ea945358c2
  3. Is it OK to delete the icloud outlook support app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it OK to delete the icloud outlook support app: I use iCloud backup for files and photos but I don't use Outlook. Will I cause problems if I delete the iCloud Outlook Support app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-ok-to-delete-the-icloud-outlook-support-app/10be613d-c9e0-422d-992c-b6ea945358c2
  4. How to find password stored in Windows Store app like X box, Netflix, icloud etc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find password stored in Windows Store app like X box, Netflix, icloud etc?: How to find passwords store in Windows Store app? For example, if I have to find the password of my xbax app or icloud app installed using Windows app store?...
  5. How to find password stored in Windows Store app like X box, Netflix, icloud etc?

How to find password stored in Windows Store app like X box, Netflix, icloud etc?: How to find passwords store in Windows Store app? For example, if I have to find the password of my xbax app or icloud app installed using Windows app store?...
  6. Windows Photo App deleted majority of my iCloud Photos + How upload legacy pc photos to iCloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Photo App deleted majority of my iCloud Photos + How upload legacy pc photos to iCloud: I am getting a new iPhone so I wanted to enable iCloud Photos. It removed Finder photos already syncd via iTunes and reside on file system. Then it successfully transferred my Recent Photos, Videos, Favorites, Live, Panorama etc... I checked on my phone and iCloud.com and all...
  7. Windows Photo App deleted majority of my iCloud Photos + How upload legacy pc photos to iCloud

Windows Photo App deleted majority of my iCloud Photos + How upload legacy pc photos to iCloud: I am getting a new iPhone so I wanted to enable iCloud Photos. It removed Finder photos already syncd via iTunes and reside on file system. Then it successfully transferred my Recent Photos, Videos, Favorites, Live, Panorama etc... I checked on my phone and iCloud.com and all...
  8. iCloud app deleted my PC files :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud app deleted my PC files :: I've downloaded the iCloud app for PC: I thought I could directly access my files in the app itself, but it turns out that the app actually adds new iCloud drives to my PC's files explorer. So I decided to delete the app, but things started going downhill. During the app's...
  9. iCloud app deleted my PC files :

iCloud app deleted my PC files :: I've downloaded the iCloud app for PC: I thought I could directly access my files in the app itself, but it turns out that the app actually adds new iCloud drives to my PC's files explorer. So I decided to delete the app, but things started going downhill. During the app's...
  10. Icloud photos don't show up anymore in photos app windows 10

Icloud photos don't show up anymore in photos app windows 10: Icloud photos don't show up anymore in photos app, it used to work fine before.Now the message "Oops! Please add iCloud to Folders" appears.Tried adding the icloud photos folder again, but this don't change anything....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. window icloud.com