Windows 10: people app

Discus and support people app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; in my win 8.1pro, I have a backup copy of my windows contact folder. I would like to import this folder into the people app. 14704 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by judojack, Aug 8, 2015.

1. judojack Win User

people app

in my win 8.1pro, I have a backup copy of my windows contact folder. I would like to import this folder into the people app.

:)

judojack, Aug 8, 2015

2. People App

Hi Smitty,

Thanks for the tip this lead me to try logging into Yahoo Mail and found a more direct route to People. Once in People I was able to remove old contacts and add new ones. Going thru Outlook .com was a little bit of a problem and I quit.

Thank You

Frank

FrankRodriguez_1956, Aug 8, 2015
  3. people app

Try using Powershell to install. Do let me know if these don't work for you. If not, I will provide further steps to you to solve this problem.

Right click on Windows Start > Windows Powershell (Admin) > Copy and paste below and hit Enter to install

People App -

Cortana -

E for Excel, Aug 8, 2015
Thema:

people app

1. people app - Similar Threads - app

2. Very odd behavior of Microsoft Phone Link while App is active on phone and computer and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very odd behavior of Microsoft Phone Link while App is active on phone and computer and...: This is very peculiar. Perhaps someone else has observed this behavior. Here is the scenario. I am running Windows 10 on my PC and latest version of Android on my Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra. I am working on a spreadsheet Excel from Office 2019. I am performing many cuts/copies...
  3. Very odd behavior of Microsoft Phone Link while App is active on phone and computer and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very odd behavior of Microsoft Phone Link while App is active on phone and computer and...: This is very peculiar. Perhaps someone else has observed this behavior. Here is the scenario. I am running Windows 10 on my PC and latest version of Android on my Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra. I am working on a spreadsheet Excel from Office 2019. I am performing many cuts/copies...
  4. Windows 10 Search Bar doesn't find installed apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Search Bar doesn't find installed apps: I have Windows 10 Pro x64 on my desktop and I recently downloaded a couple applications that I have installed. When I tap on the windows key it brings up recently installed apps and I can find it there, however, when I search up the app "Razer Synapse" nothing appears. I've...
  5. Windows 10 Search Bar doesn't find installed apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Search Bar doesn't find installed apps: I have Windows 10 Pro x64 on my desktop and I recently downloaded a couple applications that I have installed. When I tap on the windows key it brings up recently installed apps and I can find it there, however, when I search up the app "Razer Synapse" nothing appears. I've...
  6. Windows 10 Search Bar doesn't find installed apps

7. App related

App related: I want to know a question that today I am using windows and suddenly I see my app got minimized and it comes to default screen and i do not remember it is somehow done my me or not. But I remember manr notifications come so can notification cause to minimize my app and...
  8. App related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App related: I want to know a question that today I am using windows and suddenly I see my app got minimized and it comes to default screen and i do not remember it is somehow done my me or not. But I remember manr notifications come so can notification cause to minimize my app and...
  9. Windows 11 Home randomly stutters and apps becomes unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home randomly stutters and apps becomes unresponsive: Hello. I have just recently finished building my new pc and installed Windows 11 Home but since then I have a reoccurring issue. For the past two weeks my pc would just randomly stutter, followed by applications including task manager becoming unresponsive and the task bar...
  10. Windows 11 Home randomly stutters and apps becomes unresponsive

Windows 11 Home randomly stutters and apps becomes unresponsive: Hello. I have just recently finished building my new pc and installed Windows 11 Home but since then I have a reoccurring issue. For the past two weeks my pc would just randomly stutter, followed by applications including task manager becoming unresponsive and the task bar...