Windows 10: people app

Discus and support people app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; in my win 8.1pro, I have a backup copy of my windows contact folder. I would like to import this folder into the people app. 14704 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by judojack, Aug 8, 2015.

1. judojack Win User

people app

in my win 8.1pro, I have a backup copy of my windows contact folder. I would like to import this folder into the people app.

:)

judojack, Aug 8, 2015

2. People App

Hi Smitty,

Thanks for the tip this lead me to try logging into Yahoo Mail and found a more direct route to People. Once in People I was able to remove old contacts and add new ones. Going thru Outlook .com was a little bit of a problem and I quit.

Thank You

Frank

FrankRodriguez_1956, Aug 8, 2015
  3. people app

Try using Powershell to install. Do let me know if these don't work for you. If not, I will provide further steps to you to solve this problem.

Right click on Windows Start > Windows Powershell (Admin) > Copy and paste below and hit Enter to install

People App -

Cortana -

E for Excel, Aug 8, 2015
Thema:

people app

1. people app - Similar Threads - app

2. windows is realy slow at startup and runs apps slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows is realy slow at startup and runs apps slow: hello my gaming pc is being realy slow on startup and loud it started when i assembled it and booted i noticed it was super loud this was coused by my cpu fan and when i booted it was realy slow altho i had only 4 gb ddr 4 ram in it so i thought that was the case but now i...
  3. [HELP] I need permission from myself to delete Windows Apps.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    [HELP] I need permission from myself to delete Windows Apps.: I had bought Forza horizon 4 on the Microsoft store app and had installed it under my E: drive. Every couple of months I wipe my computer partially, removing applications that did not come with Windows 10. This happens to include games, like Forza. Trying to reinstall Forza,...
  4. Laptop randomly closes all running apps overnight

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop randomly closes all running apps overnight: Roughly once every week or two, when I come to my computer in the morning I find that all my apps and everything I had opened is gone. It doesn't seem like the computer has shut down--I don't have to press the power button or anything. I can't find anything in my settings...
  5. Timeout from app server to SQl server after installing KB5000803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Timeout from app server to SQl server after installing KB5000803: Hi, OS - Windows 2016 Server Datacenter, this is production server launched on AWS. When did it begin and how often does it occur? >> Issue started on 4th April after installing KB5000803. Issue is intermittent. What errors do you see? >> Application server app is in...
  6. How to reinstall all apps the most painless way?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to reinstall all apps the most painless way?: I will have to reinstall Win10 since I am changing the MOBO and CPU. However, I have a lot of apps installed. Reinstalling them painfully one after another will take me a whole day. Then, installing themes, backgrounds, desktop restoring to a setup I prefer, custom tuning......
  7. Prime Video App for windows 10 - Problem to download.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Prime Video App for windows 10 - Problem to download.: Why i can't download from prime video app for windows10? When i click on download section send me on to microsoft store. And it says i already have the app....
  8. How to hide app from search box and stop appearing in startup menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to hide app from search box and stop appearing in startup menu: How to hide app from search box and stop appearing in startup menu. I don't wan to uninstall app. GK https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-hide-app-from-search-box-and-stop-appearing/e68dd50b-9bd2-47ec-93a7-d8d0f588f35f
  9. App Icons showing on other desktop??

in Windows 10 Customization
    App Icons showing on other desktop??: So I have two desktops open the first desktop has google chrome, word, etc. When I switch desktops by pressing ctrl + windows key + right arrow the app icons still show on the other desktop. this is very annoying. here are some screenshots If you are confused here is a...
  10. apps frozen

in Windows 10 Customization
    apps frozen: I have a lenovo laptop and the apps open but do not close. I have been able to get into safe mode and into eventviewer but cant open diagnostic startup as it is frozen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-frozen/fb6db77c-a85a-4c1a-8a95-bd4b71a6af38