Windows 10: people app

Discus and support people app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; in my win 8.1pro, I have a backup copy of my windows contact folder. I would like to import this folder into the people app. 14704 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by judojack, Aug 8, 2015.

1. judojack Win User

people app

in my win 8.1pro, I have a backup copy of my windows contact folder. I would like to import this folder into the people app.

:)

judojack, Aug 8, 2015

2. People App

Hi Smitty,

Thanks for the tip this lead me to try logging into Yahoo Mail and found a more direct route to People. Once in People I was able to remove old contacts and add new ones. Going thru Outlook .com was a little bit of a problem and I quit.

Thank You

Frank

FrankRodriguez_1956, Aug 8, 2015
  3. people app

Try using Powershell to install. Do let me know if these don't work for you. If not, I will provide further steps to you to solve this problem.

Right click on Windows Start > Windows Powershell (Admin) > Copy and paste below and hit Enter to install

People App -

Cortana -

E for Excel, Aug 8, 2015
Thema:

people app

1. people app - Similar Threads - app

2. Apps started to disappear from autostart

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Apps started to disappear from autostart: Hi. Yesterday I noticed that half of my apps started to disappear from autostart, for example Steam, OneDrive or Backup and sync from Google. They are also missing on startup tab in task manager. I need to turn on autostart manually in every app which disappeared (then it...
  3. Error: You’ll need a new app to open this windowsdefender when trying to launch Windows...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error: You’ll need a new app to open this windowsdefender when trying to launch Windows...: I recently purchased a pre-built PC which with winver shows Version 1809 - OS Build 17763.1039. Any time I try to open Windows Defender, it shows this error message: https://prnt.sc/r75jye lightshot Searching for Windows Security in All Apps shows this list:...
  4. Help with External keyboard Shorcuts for "Phone Screen" feature in "Your Phone Companion" app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with External keyboard Shorcuts for "Phone Screen" feature in "Your Phone Companion" app: [ATTACH] Hello, Recently I noticed there is a new feature in the "Your phone companion" app, called "Phone Screen",When I first connected it, there was this list of keyboard shortcuts for controlling the phone directly trought the keyboard of the PC that the phone is...
  5. Getting "DisplayName" for installed MS store apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Getting "DisplayName" for installed MS store apps: Hi, I am trying to retrieve the "DisplayName" of installed Store apps from an UWP console based app C++/WinRT. Able to get other details by using PackageManager APIs. Package Class DisplayName property returns empty string for all the store apps. Noticed below...
  6. Issues while using Connect app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues while using Connect app: the connect is not working properly, at times it says miracast is not supported by my system, sometimes it says i can connect but doesn't works at all, it just buffers. ***Original title: inbuilt connect app***...
  7. Apps failing to initialise

Apps failing to initialise: I am working with Windows 10 on a desk top PC and progressively over the past year or so different apps have failed to initialise, for example Internet Explorer, Skype, one of my Outlook email accounts and an app specifically related to my work. Regarding the email account,...
  8. Photos app flashes and never opens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photos app flashes and never opens: Hello my photos app has stopped working. It flashes like its going to open but the screen never turns from black and does not open. Task manager does not list it, it is not open nor running. I've looked into this and after much research , I've done many things to resolve...
  9. Error: You’ll need a new app to open this windowsdefender when trying to launch Windows...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error: You’ll need a new app to open this windowsdefender when trying to launch Windows...: I recently purchased a pre-built PC which with winver shows Version 1809 - OS Build 17763.1039. Any time I try to open Windows Defender, it shows this error message: https://prnt.sc/r75jye lightshot Searching for Windows Security in All Apps shows this list:...
  10. Windows App Store Total Failure

Windows App Store Total Failure: I am running Windows 10, 1909 build that came from an upgrade, to my knowledge. After every refresh, every clean install, the app store doesn't work. AT ALL. No store, no apps, not even the calculator works. Click, button depresses, no actions in the computer or event...