Windows 10: People are not getting my emails all of a sudden in the last month.

Discus and support People are not getting my emails all of a sudden in the last month. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For the last month people have not been getting my emails. I have had the same email for years. They got them in the past and now they dont. I lost a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GailLendvoyi, Apr 1, 2019.

1. People are not getting my emails all of a sudden in the last month.

For the last month people have not been getting my emails. I have had the same email for years. They got them in the past and now they dont. I lost a listing because of this. Please tell me how to get this fixed. People say "just change your email" but I dont want to do that and I shouldn't have to do that.

Thank you

:)

GailLendvoyi, Apr 1, 2019

2. People app error code: 0x800706d9

Hi David,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to remove the account from the People app and add it again by following the steps below and check.

• Open People App and click on the "..." icon.
    • Select Settings and then click on your email account.
    • Finally click on Delete Account and then select Delete.

To add an account:

• Open People App and click on the "..." icon.
    • Select Settings and then click on your email account.
    • Select + add account and follow the instructions.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 1, 2019
  3. kjdawson1 Win User
    Email addresses in People app does not open up in the mail app

I have windows 10. Previously in the people app when you clicked on a persons email you had the option to open the email in the mail app. Now when I click on any persons email whether it is gmail or outlook et al, it no longer gives me a choice to open in the mail app.... rather it just opens up my browser. This is for every email address I have in the people app. One more thing for your clarification. The mail app is synced with the people app because when I insert a name in the "to" box, the email addresses from the contact list show up as options. So I don't think this is a syncing issue. The problem is that you can't use the people app to email anyone because all it does is open up a browser when you click on the emaill address in the people app. Any Suggestions?

kjdawson1, Apr 1, 2019
  4. People are not getting my emails all of a sudden in the last month.

email contacts

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To add an email to your contacts, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:-

1. Open Yahoo Mail, click on the Contacts icon.
    2. Now click on a contact.
    3. Click Edit Details.
    4. Add email address to the contact.
    5. Click Save.

If you are using Mail App and want to edit contacts stored in People App, I suggest you to refer to following article under
    Edit contacts
    for steps to edit the contact and add an email.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Apr 1, 2019
Thema:

People are not getting my emails all of a sudden in the last month.

1. People are not getting my emails all of a sudden in the last month. - Similar Threads - are getting emails

2. I've updated my Dell Inpiron loptop last month but suddenly after the update and restart...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I've updated my Dell Inpiron loptop last month but suddenly after the update and restart...: I've updated my Dell Inpiron loptop last month but suddenly after the update and restart the keyboard didn't function well and all letters are scramble some keys are not functioning i try to uninstall the update and the scrambled letters are solve but some keys not function i...
  3. Getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD for the last couple of months

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD for the last couple of months: Hi everyone. I'm on Windows 10 1903 and I've been getting BSOD referencing IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL quite frequently (like 5-6 times a week). It happens in random times, sometimes in game, sometimes browsing web or even when standby doing nothing. I do not know much about these...
  4. CANT GET ALL CONTACTS AND MY EMAIL

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    CANT GET ALL CONTACTS AND MY EMAIL: I JUST CANT GET INTO ALL MY CONTACTS AND MY EMAILS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-all-contacts-and-my-email/6dc0d1f8-6c72-4f38-8008-a575bea84a4c
  5. CANT GET ALL CONTACTA AND MY EMAIL

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    CANT GET ALL CONTACTA AND MY EMAIL: I JUST CANT GET INTO ALL MY CONTACTS AND MY EMAILS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-all-contacta-and-my-email/6dc0d1f8-6c72-4f38-8008-a575bea84a4c
  6. Getting several different BSOD over the last month.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting several different BSOD over the last month.: Keep getting BSOD crashes over the last month or so, at really strange times. Usually when the computer is just completely idle. Cant figure out what is actually causing it. Here is the Minidump file. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ahx7x09yvvp2sps/041720-33265-01.dmp?dl=0...
  7. emails are stuck in my outbox all of a sudden no large attachments ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    emails are stuck in my outbox all of a sudden no large attachments ?: emails are stuck in my outbox all of a sudden no large attachments ? how do I send them? Thanks Steve https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-are-stuck-in-my-outbox-all-of-a-sudden-no/59d6a816-cf9f-41ba-bea8-18401e9da3e9
  8. lost all emails all email folders and cannot receive emails after last updates

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    lost all emails all email folders and cannot receive emails after last updates: Help! prehistoric dinasour has lost all emails and cannot receive any after updates today Can someone help? I looked at prior similar question, but going to settings did nothing...
  9. cant get my emails at all

in Windows 10 Customization
    cant get my emails at all: i wanted to check my emails and they giving me all kind of junk that i can not even sign in my emails on here so i wonder what is the problem i never had this trouble before ,...
  10. Some People are using my Email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Some People are using my Email: Hii, Some people used my mail address , howe to stop to that problem [Original Title: spam mail] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/some-people-are-using-my-email/da83941a-2e14-45ef-aeaf-35914205105f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. people not getting my emails

2. outlook not receiving emails all of a sudden