Windows 10: people cannot hear me on Phone Link phone calls.

Discus and support people cannot hear me on Phone Link phone calls. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a S22 and a Razer Blade 14 running windows 11. When I try to use the phone call feature in phone link app on my computer, I can hear the person... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NoahMoruzi, Jun 28, 2022.

1. people cannot hear me on Phone Link phone calls.

I have a S22 and a Razer Blade 14 running windows 11. When I try to use the phone call feature in phone link app on my computer, I can hear the person on the other end, but they can't hear me. I checked my default mic, and it is correct. other voice calling apps work fine, but I can't get people to be able to hear me when having a phone call with phone link. The phone is only connected to my computer and my computer also has nothing else connected.How do I fix this issue?

:)

NoahMoruzi, Jun 28, 2022
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jun 28, 2022
  3. bradavon Win User
    Your Phone App: Ringtone and Call quality terrible?

Hi,

Anyone help with this? Thanks.

Windows 10 version: 1909 (Build: 18363.815)
    Your Phone App version: 1.20041.85.0
    Your Phone Companion Link to Windows app version: 1.20041.82.0
    Link to Windows Service version: 1.0.5.2.30

Samsung Galaxy S10: Android 10 / OneUI 2.1

It worked fine using my Surface Pro 4 but on my new Surface Pro X the Ringtone and Call Quality through the Your Phone app are terrible: Constant crackling, tapping whatever you want to call it. Kind of like coins being dropped.

All other aspects of Your Phone work wonderfully.

I've tried:

Phone:

1. Bluetooth: Unpairing the Surface Pro X
    2. Your Phone Companion App: Clearing Application Data/Cache
    Surface Pro X:

1. Settings -> Bluetooth: Unpairing the phone
    2. Settings -> Phone: Unlinking the phone
    3. Settings -> Apps: Your Phone App: Repair and Reset
    I then set it all up again which went through all fine.

I've also tried:

1. Device Manager -> All Bluetooth Drivers -> Update Driver
    2. Paired a Bluetooth speaker to my Surface Pro X. This works fine.
    I suspect the issue is related to the Your Phone App and Bluetooth but don't know where to check next?

Because the crackling noise seems to be bluetooth related.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone?

Thanks

bradavon, Jun 28, 2022
  4. flurgx Win User

people cannot hear me on Phone Link phone calls.

Making Bluetooth phone calls

Hey guys!

I was just wondering if it´s possible to link my phone via bluetooth to my win10 laptop and also make phonecalls etc ...
    I saw it working with AppleBook and iPhone .. so i wonder what MSs strategy for the hyperconnected world is?!

Is it possible? Or still not?

OK found it, Make calls on your Android phone (from your computer)
    Edit2: hm no ok, this just makes calls, lets my dial numbers, but i can not hear nor talk via my laptop ... ARRRGHHH

please help

flurgx, Jun 28, 2022
Thema:

people cannot hear me on Phone Link phone calls.

1. people cannot hear me on Phone Link phone calls. - Similar Threads - cannot hear Phone

2. People cannot hear me when making or receiving Phone Link calls on the P.C.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    People cannot hear me when making or receiving Phone Link calls on the P.C.: I have a brand new Lenovo desktop with Windows 11 and a Google Pixel 6 phone. Everything sets up and pairs correctly. I see my text messages and contacts appear just fine. When I make or receive a phone call, the person on the other end cannot hear me speaking through the...
  3. People cannot hear me when making or receiving Phone Link calls on the P.C.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    People cannot hear me when making or receiving Phone Link calls on the P.C.: I have a brand new Lenovo desktop with Windows 11 and a Google Pixel 6 phone. Everything sets up and pairs correctly. I see my text messages and contacts appear just fine. When I make or receive a phone call, the person on the other end cannot hear me speaking through the...
  4. Phone link call feature is having issues with audio other person cannot hear me but I can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link call feature is having issues with audio other person cannot hear me but I can...: I am using phone link on my windows 11 with my Samsung S20 FE every thing works fine, the only problem is that the call function is not working properly. I can make and receive calls on my laptop, I can lister what other person is saying on the call but what I speak is not...
  5. Phone link call feature is having issues with audio other person cannot hear me but I can...

Phone link call feature is having issues with audio other person cannot hear me but I can...: I am using phone link on my windows 11 with my Samsung S20 FE every thing works fine, the only problem is that the call function is not working properly. I can make and receive calls on my laptop, I can lister what other person is saying on the call but what I speak is not...
  6. Phone Link can call and receive calls but I can't hear the person

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link can call and receive calls but I can't hear the person: HiI am using Windows 11 and I have iPhone 10 X Max with iOS 16.5.I can receive and send SMS from the pc without problem, I get the notifications too without problem, I can call and receive calls.The person hears me but I can't hear them. The Sounds settings are correct...
  7. Phone Link can call and receive calls but I can't hear the person

Phone Link can call and receive calls but I can't hear the person: HiI am using Windows 11 and I have iPhone 10 X Max with iOS 16.5.I can receive and send SMS from the pc without problem, I get the notifications too without problem, I can call and receive calls.The person hears me but I can't hear them. The Sounds settings are correct...
  8. Phone Link calling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link calling: Can anyone offer suggestions about how I can improve my system to better utilize the calling feature of Phone Link. Calls cut in and out, people complain they can't hear me, and I have a lot of problems with automated attendents. I am using my Webcam microphone for input and...
  9. Phone Link calling

Phone Link calling: Can anyone offer suggestions about how I can improve my system to better utilize the calling feature of Phone Link. Calls cut in and out, people complain they can't hear me, and I have a lot of problems with automated attendents. I am using my Webcam microphone for input and...
  10. people cannot hear me on Phone Link phone calls.

people cannot hear me on Phone Link phone calls.: I have a S22 and a Razer Blade 14 running windows 11. When I try to use the phone call feature in phone link app on my computer, I can hear the person on the other end, but they can't hear me. I checked my default mic, and it is correct. other voice calling apps work fine,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. phone link calls people cant hear me