Windows 10: People&Creating Videos Function Missing on Microsoft Photos

Discus and support People&Creating Videos Function Missing on Microsoft Photos in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hey, After yesterday's update I found that the People section and Creating Videos Function missing. How can I find them back ?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Xiangyu Ling, Feb 3, 2019.

1. People&Creating Videos Function Missing on Microsoft Photos

Hey,

After yesterday's update I found that the People section and Creating Videos Function missing. How can I find them back ?

:)

Xiangyu Ling, Feb 3, 2019
  2. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Feb 3, 2019
  3. Photo and videos will not open

Hi Stephanie,

Having a damaged system file within your user profile might be one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing issues with opening photos and videos on your device. To further troubleshoot your concern, we suggest that you create a test user profile.
    Check if you will have the same issue with opening photos and videos using
    the test user profile that you'll create. This is for us to verify if the issue is isolated with one user profile or with multiple accounts.

To create a test user profile, follow these steps:

• Using Cortana search, type Settings and then hit the Enter key.
    • In the Settings window, select Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Choose Add someone else to this PC.
    • Click I don't have this person's sign-in information.
    • Click Add a user without a Microsoft account.
    • Name the user as TEST and then provide a password.

Update us about the results.

Darleen Pen, Feb 3, 2019
  4. spunk Win User

People&Creating Videos Function Missing on Microsoft Photos

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

There should be a listing for All Apps at the bottom of the List below File Explorer, and Power.

People&Creating Videos Function Missing on Microsoft Photos [​IMG]

spunk, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

People&Creating Videos Function Missing on Microsoft Photos

1. People&Creating Videos Function Missing on Microsoft Photos - Similar Threads - People&Creating Videos Function

2. Microsoft Photo Missing Photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Photo Missing Photos: My Microsoft Photo has randomly missing photos approximately 1/3. In there place is a grey box with what looks like a cloud in one corner, I did nothing that I know of to move these photos. How do I restore them to the photo site? Thanks for any help....
  3. Create Video in Photos App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Create Video in Photos App: When creating a Video in the Photos App, a file in the Pictures folder was created call Video Projects. It was easy for me to delete these files when disk space use became excessive. I recently installed the newest release of Windows 10 and the Video Projects folder is not...
  4. Photos hangs on creating a video

Photos hangs on creating a video: I selected "Make video for me", selected video files to use; when I select create they start loading and then it hangs....has happened several times. Peter Bresler...
  5. SPLIT VIDEO FUNCTION in MICROSOFT PHOTOS has disappeared

SPLIT VIDEO FUNCTION in MICROSOFT PHOTOS has disappeared: I have been using the "Split" function in the Microsoft Photos app for quite awhile now, but today that functionality disappeared. I can't even find a reference to that function in the documentation anymore. Today, I opened a video using Microsoft Photos. I was able to split...
  6. PHOTOS - People and Albums now missing

PHOTOS - People and Albums now missing: I did a backup and restore of my computer. All my photos are available but my large database of 45,359 photos are no longer in albums and the hundreds of people tagged that data is missing. I spent about two years shorting all the photos when I moved to Windows Photos from...
  7. Creating a video using photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Creating a video using photos: I want to create a short video using my photos. But it is set by default that the duration of this video is only 3 seconds. It is important for me to change the timing. Is it possible?...
  8. Creating Videos on Microsoft Photos

Creating Videos on Microsoft Photos: Trying this app for the first time and running to issues. Hope to get some tips here. - is it really expected that not all photos will show up in your collection once the folder that contains the photos are selected? - I selected my music but it wont play when I play the...
  9. missing videos & photos

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    missing videos & photos: how can I retrieve missing videos & lots of photos in windows 10? they are not in file explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-videos-photos/d6f4769f-e4e5-480f-99cd-405ac1ba4617
  10. "Create" button on Photos missing

"Create" button on Photos missing: I would like to make a photo slideshow for a picture slideshow for a birthday. I have read that there is no longer a Windows movie maker available BUT i can make it by using Microsoft Photos. When i open Photos, i dont see any "create" button for me to be able to make a...