Windows 10: People dropping off the internet

Discus and support People dropping off the internet in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I worked with the military for over 30 years with computer applications. Also some very large hospitals and they are getting certain systems in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LenLo Presto, Apr 22, 2020.

1. People dropping off the internet

I worked with the military for over 30 years with computer applications. Also some very large hospitals and they are getting certain systems in certain departments removed from the internet completely.

The COVID-19 research has had a serious problem hat was resolved when they got off the internet.

All I know is thst it was the country of Uzbekistan that found it!

Does anyone know what the major change is that created this problem?

This question could also pertain to Apps on Windows 10 also since the hospital I worked with downloaded Apps?

Thanks

Len

:)

LenLo Presto, Apr 22, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 22, 2020
  3. Geethu B Win User
    unable to drag and drop files into website on Internet Explorer 11

Hi Cristy,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you are unable to drag and drop files into website on Internet Explorer 11.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect Internet Explorer settings.

• Some browser add-ons.
    Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to disable add-ons and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/manage-add-ons#ie=ie-11

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to reset Internet Explorer settings and check if it helps.

Change or reset Internet Explorer settings

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/reset-ie-settings#ie=ie-11

Disclaimer: Reset Internet Explorer to its default configuration. This step will also disable any add-ons, plug-ins, or toolbars that are installed. Although this solution is quick, it also means that, if you want to use any of those add-ons
    in the future, they must be reinstalled.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Apr 22, 2020
  4. altae Win User

People dropping off the internet

My internet keeps dropping out!

I suggest you connect your laptop to the router with a ethernet cable. If the wired connection is stable you know that there is nothing wrong with the internet connection itself and with your LAN. Next step would be to go to the website of your laptop manufacturer and look for the latest WLAN drivers. Install them and test whether it improves the reliability of your WLAN connection. Then post back the results.

altae, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

People dropping off the internet

1. People dropping off the internet - Similar Threads - dropping off internet

2. Internet drop outs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet drop outs: For about 3 weeks Internet has repeatedly dropped out. Pages won't load time out or load abnormally slowly Get messages like " the System encountered a problem" or " The site can't be reached" or "Your connection was interrupted" Checked Event Viewer found repeated ERROR...
  3. Internet Drops

Internet Drops: Hello, I am currently at a small village far from my home town, and have to use mobile data. But my internet randomly drops. All I know is that my laptop's the problem, not my phone. Since the internet never works again unless I disconnect and reconnect from my mobile...
  4. Internet keeps dropping

Internet keeps dropping: My internet connection keeps going off and on line. I have restarted my computer and reset the router, troubleshoot the connection and it comes back with no problems. Still getting dropped connections...
  5. My working computer keeps dropping off internet

My working computer keeps dropping off internet: Hi, Would like to ask help for my working computer which has nearly whole day today for no internet connection. The error message says that there is DNS probe no internet. The helpdesk helped to clean the cache, but the problem happened again.. thus help desk asked me...
  6. Prople dropping off the internet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Prople dropping off the internet: I worked with the military for over 30 years with computer applications. Also some very large hospitals and they are getting certain systems in certain departments removed from the internet completely. The COVID-19 research has had a serious problem hat was resolved when...
  7. Internet Dropping out

Internet Dropping out: My windows 10 desk top is connected to my router via cable NOT WI_FI. Windows regularly disconnects briefly telling me that there is no internet. This is not true because other devices on the same network continue to function. Is this a known issue?...
  8. Internet connection dropping

Internet connection dropping: Hi, Since I upgraded to Windows 10, my internection drops out every time that my laptop is not in continual use. The connection actually says: "connect automatically" but it still goes off every time I leave my laptop for longer than 10 minutes or so. This is frustrating,...
  9. Internet Drops

Internet Drops: During the day, the internet is stable and works fine. I can browse and do everything normally. But in the evening the internet drops and it won't reconnect. I tried restarting my PC and resetting the router but nothing seems to work. A solution would be helpful! 57239
  10. Internet dropping

in Windows 10 Support
    Internet dropping: I don't know if this is a 10 problem or computer problem. My internet will drop every few hours while I am using it. I originally thought it was my cable provider, and most of the time I rebooted my modem, and this seemed to correct the problem. Then I just rebooted the...