Windows 10: People Emails Shown on Windows Share PopUp

Discus and support People Emails Shown on Windows Share PopUp in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I often use the Windows Share feature (see below). [img] The 4 emails shown at the top are individuals that I almost never send emails to and have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Tomel, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Tomel Win User

People Emails Shown on Windows Share PopUp

I often use the Windows Share feature (see below).

People Emails Shown on Windows Share PopUp [​IMG]

The 4 emails shown at the top are individuals that I almost never send emails to and have never "shared" something with. Is there any way to specify the email addresses that are shown here? As it is now, I always have to click the Find More People link and then go through my contact list to select who I want to share with.

:)

Tomel, Aug 4, 2019
  2. davidhk Win User

Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

davidhk, Aug 4, 2019
  3. Chaply Win User
    Not getting the contact names in Windows Mail app while composing Email

I compose an email in Win 10 mail. I click on the "To". The popup shows "Suggested recipients", not the usual People app list of names .... and I cannot do anything with names in the suggested list, even if I select one.

This has to be People app related, right?

***Modified title from: People app***

Chaply, Aug 4, 2019
  4. People Emails Shown on Windows Share PopUp

Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

People Emails Shown on Windows Share PopUp

1. People Emails Shown on Windows Share PopUp - Similar Threads - Emails Shown Share

2. Sharing Files with Specific People Question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharing Files with Specific People Question: The new file sharing options in Windows 10 requires I share with Specific People. When I try to add a specific person who is on a different computer, it takes me to a window for adding an account to my computer. I don't want that person to have an account on my computer, I...
  3. People App and Email App.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    People App and Email App.: I still do NOT understand the behavior of those two apps. They are supposed to work together don't they. This happened: a friend of mine informed that he changed his email address. I opened his name in the People app, but the old email address was not displayed, but was...
  4. Popup No Email

in Browsers and Email
    Popup No Email: I get this pop up, when I boot up every morning: There is no email associated to perform the the requested action.Please install an email program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs control panel. It just won't go away. It's very...
  5. No new email popup

in Microsoft Office and 365
    No new email popup: Windows 10 Pro, Office 2019 I give up. I’ve looked through a dozen different things on the Internet, all telling me they can FIX the “not getting notifications for new emails”. Nothing has worked. Yes – I’ve opened File, gone to Mail Arrival, made sure the box is checked to...
  6. People Emails Shown on Windows Share PopUp

People Emails Shown on Windows Share PopUp: I often use the Windows Share feature (see below). [img] The 4 emails shown at the top are individuals that I almost never send emails to and have never "shared" something with. Is there any way to specify the email addresses that are shown here? As it is now, I always...
  7. Shared OneDrive, shortcuts for multiple people

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Shared OneDrive, shortcuts for multiple people: Hello, I have a few files in multiple directories that cannot be moved. However every month, I need to access these files one after another. So I created a folder and put shortcuts to each of the files that I need to access. This task is getting taken over by a coworker,...
  8. MSN Email PEOPLE or Contacts

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MSN Email PEOPLE or Contacts: I can open inbox and calendar but when I try to open PEOPLE (Contacts) the window you get the blue with white figure in the middle but it will not open it just fades away. How do I correct this I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Have also uninstalled Windows...
  9. SHARING-2 PEOPLE ICON

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SHARING-2 PEOPLE ICON: Hello, I do not share my folders; however 2 people icons show up on my desktop folders. What is causing this. I noticed this around Nov. 24, 2018. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sharing-2-people-icon/95e7baeb-b04e-49f8-93c8-ed201573d653"
  10. Windows 10 Fall Creators - Contacts not shown in People App

Windows 10 Fall Creators - Contacts not shown in People App: Hello to everybody in this forum! I updated recently from 1703 to 1709 and it seems it is a very ergonomic update! However, the People App does not show my Outlook.com connected account contacts. Can somebody explain me what is going on? 97352