Windows 10: People from other countries attempting to sync

Discus and support People from other countries attempting to sync in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; what do I need to do to stop this it so annoying as heck. I am getting hit about 7-10 times a day. I can tell someone is messing with my stuff because... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by 2XXYYZZZ2, Feb 18, 2020.

1. 2XXYYZZZ2 Win User

People from other countries attempting to sync

what do I need to do to stop this it so annoying as heck. I am getting hit about 7-10 times a day. I can tell someone is messing with my stuff because my cell phone starts messing up. I sign into microsoft and see the attempts from all over the country.

:)

2XXYYZZZ2, Feb 18, 2020

2. Linked Outlook Contacts Not Syncing with Windows 10 People App

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As you are unable to sync contacts in the People App, I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.
    • Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

If the issue still persists, then remove and add the Yahoo account in the People App.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 18, 2020
  3. People app not syncing google contacts

I have the release Windows 10. I have successfully linked my google account, and mail and calendar seem to work fine. But not the people (contacts) app. The account is listed in People, I can tell it to sync, get no error message, but no contacts arrive. Am I missing something?

JoeInMexico, Feb 18, 2020
  4. People from other countries attempting to sync

people list sync

Using Lumia 532 with windows 8.1

but can't sync my people list to Microsoft account. How can I save my people list to my account and sync them again

AkhlakHossain, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

People from other countries attempting to sync

1. People from other countries attempting to sync - Similar Threads - countries attempting sync

2. Converting the same currency from other country to another.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Converting the same currency from other country to another.: Hello,So once ago i reedemed a 5 EUR giftcard in Germany. Today reedemed a 25 EUR giftcard in my home country Irleand. I was trying to buy something of the Microsoft Store but it said that i only have got 25 EUR. I was really shocked so i decide to go check all of my founds...
  3. Converting the same currency from other country to another.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Converting the same currency from other country to another.: Hello,So once ago i reedemed a 5 EUR giftcard in Germany. Today reedemed a 25 EUR giftcard in my home country Irleand. I was trying to buy something of the Microsoft Store but it said that i only have got 25 EUR. I was really shocked so i decide to go check all of my founds...
  4. Converting the same currency from other country to another.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. People App Syncing

People App Syncing: I have two computers both running Windows 10 version 1909 with MS Accounts. Computer 1 has a fully populated People App and Computer 2 has a not so fully populated People App. When I make changes, add to or delete an entry to Computer 1 those changes never get transferred to...
  6. Syncing People App

Syncing People App: I have used the MS People app on my Desktop and Laptop since early days and I don't remember how I populated them. Over the years, they have different entries and it has never bothered me but now it does. How to I keep them in sync? The machines are on a wireless network...
  7. Automatic Sync Successful from Foreign Country

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Automatic Sync Successful from Foreign Country: I'm worried about my account security and I would like to know if it's possible to protect my account better, or should I start a new account? What is the best solution to this problem?...
  8. Syncing People App

Syncing People App: I have the People App set up on both my Desktop and Laptop. The desktop app is up to date. Sadly, the laptop app is months if nor a year behind. Is there a way to bring the laptop up to the desktop without examining each entry and modifying it or adding any new entries?...
  9. People not syncing with outlook.com

in Microsoft Office and 365
    People not syncing with outlook.com: I wanted to use the people and calendar apps and I'm finding some issues. I've imported and cleaned up all my contacts into outlook.com (actually live.com, had it awhile) So when I add my gmail calendar I have an option to sync contacts which I see populate the people app and...
  10. people app syncing

people app syncing: I synced the mail app with my google account but only 6 of 100s of contacts populated in the people app? Any ideas? 41960