Windows 10: People has an account the has a yellow triangle, and it says that it need to be fix, but...

Discus and support People has an account the has a yellow triangle, and it says that it need to be fix, but... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; see above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/people-has-an-account-the-has-a-yellow-triangle/34883e5a-0647-4f4a-97e2-66eb2f11013e Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Martin Racette, Jan 24, 2019.

1. People has an account the has a yellow triangle, and it says that it need to be fix, but...

see above

:)

Martin Racette, Jan 24, 2019

2. Yellow error triangle

I'm getting a yellow error triangle on my video clips. I've double clicked on them and it says that I have to remove the clip. it says it's corrupted or in a format that Movie Maker doesn't recognize. Help! I worked on this all day yesterday! How can
    I save this video?

(It won't let me save it).

Thanks,

Elise

EliseValentine, Dec 16, 2019
  3. multimedia controller yellow triangle .

hi there again... i just downloaded and ran drivermax and it found a multimedia controller driver and installed it... the yellow triangle seems to have gone !
    People has an account the has a yellow triangle, and it says that it need to be fix, but... [​IMG]

phant0m2017, Dec 16, 2019
  4. People has an account the has a yellow triangle, and it says that it need to be fix, but...

Yellow Triangle with Exclamation marks in Windows Movie Maker

Hi Linka,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your feeling, will certainly assist you to fix the issues.

Please try the following steps and check if that helps.

Method1: Please follow these steps.

1. Open your Windows Movie Maker project file.

2. Notice that there are yellow triangles with black exclamation marks in your project where there should be video clips.

3. Double click on a yellow triangle. Windows will prompt you to "browse" for the file location.

4. Navigate to the new location of the video files and click on the correct video clip for this instance.

5. The video clip should appear in the timeline (or storyboard, depending on the view showing). On many occasions, all the video clips will also magically appear because the new location also contains the remainder of the video clips you used in the project
    as well.

6. Continue editing your movie.

Method 2: if issue persist ask op to repair the WLMM and check.

• Hold Windows key + X.
    • Select control panel.
    • Select program and feature under control panel.
    • Right click on WLMM and chose to repair from the dropdown.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Sudharshan M K, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

People has an account the has a yellow triangle, and it says that it need to be fix, but...

1. People has an account the has a yellow triangle, and it says that it need to be fix, but... - Similar Threads - has account has

2. W11 Security Icon on Task bar has the yellow triangle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 Security Icon on Task bar has the yellow triangle.: Device Security, Core Isolation says Local Security Authority protection is off. Core Isolation Details says everything is on. I cannot find a way to get rid of the yellow triangle. There are no incompatible drivers, as far as I can see. Thanks for any advice....
  3. W11 Security Icon on Task bar has the yellow triangle.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W11 Security Icon on Task bar has the yellow triangle.: Device Security, Core Isolation says Local Security Authority protection is off. Core Isolation Details says everything is on. I cannot find a way to get rid of the yellow triangle. There are no incompatible drivers, as far as I can see. Thanks for any advice....
  4. Device Security->Core Isolation has yellow triangle with exclamation point

Device Security->Core Isolation has yellow triangle with exclamation point: Win 11. Settings->Privacy&Security->Windows Security->Core Isolation says"Local Security Authority protection is off. Your device may be vulnerable."I can see no obvious action to take to fix this. What should I do?...
  5. Realtek High Definition Audio has yellow triangle with exclamation point

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek High Definition Audio has yellow triangle with exclamation point: Just bought computer from someone HP ENVY 23 Beats Audio and they reset the computer prior to buying. Now audio wont work and it says no audio output device is installed. I've tried looking up how to fix it and saw that I needed the Realtek High Definition Audio and it wasn't...
  6. Realtek High Definition Audio has yellow triangle with exclamation point

Realtek High Definition Audio has yellow triangle with exclamation point: Just bought computer from someone HP ENVY 23 Beats Audio and they reset the computer prior to buying. Now audio wont work and it says no audio output device is installed. I've tried looking up how to fix it and saw that I needed the Realtek High Definition Audio and it wasn't...
  7. Realtek High Definition Audio has yellow triangle with exclamation point

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Synaptics SMBus clickpad has a yellow exclamation triangle on device manager...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Synaptics SMBus clickpad has a yellow exclamation triangle on device manager...: Hi team, Love everything except this trouble. Synaptics SMBus clickpad has a yellow exclamation triangle on device manager... I tried update... whatever I do, my clickpad won't work. And this SMBus is found hidden on device manager. Please help. I am Researcher,...
  9. ifi logo has a little yellow triangle warning

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ifi logo has a little yellow triangle warning: Hi, sorry if this is in the wrong section. Basically, last week I bought this laptop And I started off working fine until a few days ago when my internet went off. The wifi logo has a little yellow triangle warning sign next to it and it says Limited. I started off by...
  10. Network icon in tray has yellow triangle but net works fine

in Windows 10 Support
    Network icon in tray has yellow triangle but net works fine: Hi, Last night I bit the bullet again & upgraded to windows 10 & then did a clean install. I have noticed that the network icon in the system tray shows a yellow triangle & says no access but I can surf fine with chrome & use qbitorrent etc. The only way I can get rid...