Windows 10: people hear my windows audio through voice calls

Discus and support people hear my windows audio through voice calls in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've tried reinstalling my realtek drivers, disabling them, I made sure my stereo mix was disabled, turned listen to this device off on my mic, turned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Le_basement, Mar 19, 2021.

1. people hear my windows audio through voice calls

I've tried reinstalling my realtek drivers, disabling them, I made sure my stereo mix was disabled, turned listen to this device off on my mic, turned mic playback off and made sure my 3.5mm jacks were in the right slots but none seemed to work. if my motherboard is needed I have a Asus ROG B550-f gaming

submitted by /u/Le_basement
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Le_basement, Mar 19, 2021
  2. RajithR Win User

Cortana not hearing voice commands

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on the Microsoft Communities.

1. Are you able to hear other sounds from your computer?

2. Does the microphone work with other apps such as Skype?

3. Have you tried using "Learn my voice" settings?

Kindly, follow these steps and check if that helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check if she talks. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to Settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Method 2:

I suggest you to run the Recording Audio
    troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Recording Audio.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

RajithR, Mar 19, 2021
  3. Cannot hear the voice calls on Nokia 301

Cannot hear the voice calls on Nokia 301.

I have tried,

1. Switching OFF and then switching ON
    2. Increasing the volume of calls
    3. Removal of battery and reinsertion
    for rectification of this issue, but in vain.

Please help.

ABHISHEKHEGDE, Mar 19, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

people hear my windows audio through voice calls

Google Voice now available to make and receive calls in Gmail

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Google Voice Improvements: Use in Gmail and transfer calls

Brink, Mar 19, 2021
Thema:

people hear my windows audio through voice calls

1. people hear my windows audio through voice calls - Similar Threads - hear audio through

2. why my calls n voice note people can hardly hear me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why my calls n voice note people can hardly hear me: why is it that when I am using social media when I am contacting someone my calls and voice note you can hardly hear me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-calls-n-voice-note-people-can-hardly-hear/71c50f59-c307-4cfa-93fd-a275b82bfe11
  3. why my calls n voice note people can hardly hear me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why my calls n voice note people can hardly hear me: why is it that when I am using social media when I am contacting someone my calls and voice note you can hardly hear me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-calls-n-voice-note-people-can-hardly-hear/71c50f59-c307-4cfa-93fd-a275b82bfe11
  4. I hear the background audio only but not the people's or actor's voice . This usually...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hear the background audio only but not the people's or actor's voice . This usually...: I was watching a series and i just finished an episode , that's when the background works but the characters or people's voice , i can't hear them, the sound of the people's voice is not loud enough, even when i put my volume to max. Help please....
  5. I hear the background audio only but not the people's or actor's voice . This usually...

I hear the background audio only but not the people's or actor's voice . This usually...: I was watching a series and i just finished an episode , that's when the background works but the characters or people's voice , i can't hear them, the sound of the people's voice is not loud enough, even when i put my volume to max. Help please....
  6. Cant hear calls through my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant hear calls through my laptop: I can make a call but i cant hear it. i get options like mute, hold etc. but they are unusable. I try to shift the output device to my laptop on my phone but it shifts back to the earpiece mode....
  7. I hear these people through my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hear these people through my laptop: Around 9 AM this morning, I started to hear a man with a language I could not understand. You seem to be talking with a child both of them laughing and sounding like they’re having a good time. I tried asking him who he is, but he wouldn’t respond to me. I closed out every...
  8. I hear these people through my laptop

I hear these people through my laptop: Around 9 AM this morning, I started to hear a man with a language I could not understand. You seem to be talking with a child both of them laughing and sounding like they’re having a good time. I tried asking him who he is, but he wouldn’t respond to me. I closed out every...
  9. I can hear my system audio in voice recordings and calls

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can hear my system audio in voice recordings and calls: I was in a call with my friend and they said they could hear my gameplay. I used the voice recorder later and I can still hear system audio. Even when my headset volume is low I can hear it. Are there certain settings I need to change? Or does this have to do with my...
  10. Can't hear voice chat and video calls and people can't hear me

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't hear voice chat and video calls and people can't hear me: my pc specs Windows 10 pro 64 bit w/update KB4023057 Intel Core i7-3770K 32gb DDR3 RAM GeForce gtx 970 Asus Z77 sabertooth So when I go to sound under Control panel everything shows up fine in playback and both microphones show up (my headset and webcam) and even when I...