Windows 10: People I am scared! My wallpaper changed while I was use the computer.

Discus and support People I am scared! My wallpaper changed while I was use the computer. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; People I am scared! My wallpaper changed while I was use the computer. I editing a video while my wallpaper changed. The picture was black and white... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kaloyan Doychinov, Sep 11, 2018.

1. People I am scared! My wallpaper changed while I was use the computer.

People I am scared! My wallpaper changed while I was use the computer. I editing a video while my wallpaper changed. The picture was black and white and there was a person, who I don't know. This is the picture. After this I unplug my Ethernet cable. Help me!

:)

Kaloyan Doychinov, Sep 11, 2018

2. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 11, 2018
  3. sync / wallpaper change

Hi,

Your current system may have downloaded an update that caused your wallpaper to revert to the previous one.

Regarding your files, they will not automatically sync if you haven't set your account with OneDrive on your computer.

We suggest that you change your wallpaper, then restart your computer. This will help us to further identify if there's an issue with your system.

Regards.

Engelsen Fad, Sep 11, 2018
  4. People I am scared! My wallpaper changed while I was use the computer.

Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

People I am scared! My wallpaper changed while I was use the computer.

1. People I am scared! My wallpaper changed while I was use the computer. - Similar Threads - scared wallpaper changed

2. WHAT DO I DO I AM SCARED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHAT DO I DO I AM SCARED: I have a microsoft lockdown while scrolling through websites. Now the thing is that I have been told to never do this however I was scared and dialed the number and they answered the call, they said to not worry and do the following. Press ctrl then alt then Delete . After I...
  3. WHAT DO I DO I AM SCARED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHAT DO I DO I AM SCARED: I have a microsoft lockdown while scrolling through websites. Now the thing is that I have been told to never do this however I was scared and dialed the number and they answered the call, they said to not worry and do the following. Press ctrl then alt then Delete . After I...
  4. I am confused and Scared for my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am confused and Scared for my PC: I was downloading a game on Steam “VR Chat.” I then heard and an audio about a coma? I then got scared and shutdown my PC. Then I turned It back on I tried logging In, and went Into a temporary profile. I signed out put In my Pin, then It just says Welcome. PLEASE TELL ME...
  5. will my files be gone if i update?? i am scared stiff....as its my first time using this...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    will my files be gone if i update?? i am scared stiff....as its my first time using this...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Rage_Dash [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jn7c5p/will_my_files_be_gone_if_i_update_i_am_scared/
  6. Bluetooth help me I am scared

Bluetooth help me I am scared: I am trying to add my controller to Bluetooth, but when I click on add Bluetooth or other devices nothing happens. I also can’t click on the sound icon on my task bar. submitted by /u/Ilovepewdiepie12345 [link] [comments]...
  7. My window is keep shutting off while I am using computer.

My window is keep shutting off while I am using computer.: My window is keep shutting off while I am using computer and restarts. my desk top is new new desktop. It was fine until now and It is keep crashing I have this critical event on event viewer. can you please solve this problems. [ATTACH]...
  8. BSoD problemPleas help me i am scared

BSoD problemPleas help me i am scared: link of the dump file -- https://1drv.ms/u/s!An7CRp2bmwI4qBnfVSK01iq28ROo?e=Xu1w2A pleas sir help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-problempleas-help-me-i-am-scared/3ec45755-0811-4717-8e97-1a455c9ddeab
  9. My wallpaper changed, and I didn't change it myself!

in Windows 10 Customization
    My wallpaper changed, and I didn't change it myself!: [IMG]Hello, so my desktop wallpaper changed into that. I mean if its not a hacker i dont know what could it be. I found the picture on my pc downloaded yesterday at 10;30 PM, so I double check if maybe I actually downloaded it and put it as my wallpaper. But I couldnt find it...
  10. I opened my laptop and this happened. No key works, and I am scared.

I opened my laptop and this happened. No key works, and I am scared.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/YesILikePizza [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fbcy13/i_opened_my_laptop_and_this_happened_no_key_works/