Windows 10: People icon on taskbar

Discus and support People icon on taskbar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Dell desktop and an MSI laptop both running Windows 11 pro 22H2, upgraded simultaneously. The MSI shows the old people icon on the taskbar,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MartinWalker5, Sep 29, 2022.

1. People icon on taskbar

I have a Dell desktop and an MSI laptop both running Windows 11 pro 22H2, upgraded simultaneously. The MSI shows the old people icon on the taskbar, while the Dell does not. How can I get rid of the MSI people icon?

:)

MartinWalker5, Sep 29, 2022
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Sep 29, 2022
  3. Remove the people icon from the taskbar Creators Update

1. Open Settings.
    2. Go to Personalization - ->Taskbar.
    3. On the right, scroll down to the People section.
    4. Disable the option Show people on the taskbar to hide the icon.

FreeBooter, Sep 29, 2022
  4. People icon on taskbar

PEOPLE app is disappeared from the Taskbar and how to get it back on the Taskbar?

Hi Dale,

Thank you for being part of the Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I suggest you to Repin the People app to the Taskbar and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type People in the search bar.
    • Right click on the People and select Pin to Taskbar option.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Sep 29, 2022
Thema:

People icon on taskbar

1. People icon on taskbar - Similar Threads - icon taskbar

2. I have a user having issue in taskbar generic account icon is showing in windows 11, I have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a user having issue in taskbar generic account icon is showing in windows 11, I have...: Hi Team,I have a user having issue in taskbar generic account icon is showing in windows 11, I have already tried the troubleshooting mention here where as there is no resolution yet, Please guide.Thanks & Regards,Debalina Das...
  3. I have a user having issue in taskbar generic account icon is showing in windows 11, I have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a user having issue in taskbar generic account icon is showing in windows 11, I have...: Hi Team,I have a user having issue in taskbar generic account icon is showing in windows 11, I have already tried the troubleshooting mention here where as there is no resolution yet, Please guide.Thanks & Regards,Debalina Das...
  4. I have a user having issue in taskbar generic account icon is showing in windows 11, I have...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. all network, airplane and bluetooth icons are missing on my taskbar menu windows 11 also my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all network, airplane and bluetooth icons are missing on my taskbar menu windows 11 also my...: One day I opened desktop to see that all some of the icons are missing when I click the bottom right corner of my taskbar with the ethernet and sound iconsMy network controller shows an error code of 28 and my bluetooth adapter shows an error code of 43, I have no access to...
  6. all network, airplane and bluetooth icons are missing on my taskbar menu windows 11 also my...

all network, airplane and bluetooth icons are missing on my taskbar menu windows 11 also my...: One day I opened desktop to see that all some of the icons are missing when I click the bottom right corner of my taskbar with the ethernet and sound iconsMy network controller shows an error code of 28 and my bluetooth adapter shows an error code of 43, I have no access to...
  7. How do I remove the news icon from taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the news icon from taskbar: So, I continually remove the news icon from windows taskbar. Every week or so, it pops back.Now, I cannot remove it from the taskbar. Right click no resultOther taskbar icons, I can remove, add, whatever.The Microsoft news icon will not allow me to remove it.Please...
  8. How do I remove the news icon from taskbar

How do I remove the news icon from taskbar: So, I continually remove the news icon from windows taskbar. Every week or so, it pops back.Now, I cannot remove it from the taskbar. Right click no resultOther taskbar icons, I can remove, add, whatever.The Microsoft news icon will not allow me to remove it.Please...
  9. Windows 10 Taskbar Icons Disappearing Randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Taskbar Icons Disappearing Randomly: Hello, I've been encountering an issue where icons on my Windows 10 taskbar disappear randomly. It's quite frustrating as I rely on quick access to these applications. I've tried restarting Windows Explorer and unpinning and pinning the icons again, but the problem persists....
  10. Windows 10 Taskbar Icons Disappearing Randomly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Taskbar Icons Disappearing Randomly: Hello, I've been encountering an issue where icons on my Windows 10 taskbar disappear randomly. It's quite frustrating as I rely on quick access to these applications. I've tried restarting Windows Explorer and unpinning and pinning the icons again, but the problem persists....