Windows 10: 'People' in Photos - Windows 10

Discus and support 'People' in Photos - Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Sirs, How do I add names to 'Faces' in Photos. How do I combine faces of the same people that are in separate display circles?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KeithLHart, Nov 27, 2019.

1. 'People' in Photos - Windows 10

Sirs,

How do I add names to 'Faces' in Photos.

How do I combine faces of the same people that are in separate display circles?

:)

KeithLHart, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    Synching Photos in the People App Across Devices

I tried a forum search for this question but I couldn't find help.

I have an Outlook.com account that I use on two Windows 10 phones, a Windows 10 PC, and two Surface Pros. I use the People App with the same Outlook.com account on these devices. Although the complete list of contacts shows on each of the devices (and the lists appear complete), only some of the embedded photos show on the devices, except for one of the Windows 10 phones (which is where the photos were added). Some of the photos do show on the other devices. Strangely enough, when I use Edge to view People (Outlook – free personal email and calendar from Microsoft) all photos show in the contacts listed using the browser.

Does anyone have any advice on how to get all photos to show on the synched devices? I've tried about everything I could find searching.

Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

'People' in Photos - Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

'People' in Photos - Windows 10

1. 'People' in Photos - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - 'People' Photos

2. How do you enter the names of people on photo files in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you enter the names of people on photo files in Windows 11?: I have been working with Windows 11 for 10 months. In Windows 7 I loved and used the Photo Gallery function that allowed me to easily enter the names of the people in each jpg photo. Eventually the AI I guess AI grew to suggest the names of people in new photos. I don't see...
  3. How do you enter the names of people on photo files in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you enter the names of people on photo files in Windows 11?: I have been working with Windows 11 for 10 months. In Windows 7 I loved and used the Photo Gallery function that allowed me to easily enter the names of the people in each jpg photo. Eventually the AI I guess AI grew to suggest the names of people in new photos. I don't see...
  4. Photos appear much more saturated in file explorer thumbnail, and on other people's computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos appear much more saturated in file explorer thumbnail, and on other people's computers: So I've sent some photos over to a client, and their comment back to me was that the photos are too saturated. Upon sharing screenshots of my photos to them, I completely agreed second image below. On my end, however, they appear way more desaturated first image below, no...
  5. Photos appear much more saturated in file explorer thumbnail, and on other people's computers

Photos appear much more saturated in file explorer thumbnail, and on other people's computers: So I've sent some photos over to a client, and their comment back to me was that the photos are too saturated. Upon sharing screenshots of my photos to them, I completely agreed second image below. On my end, however, they appear way more desaturated first image below, no...
  6. How do I tag people in Photos Legacy WITHOUT creating a contact for them in my contact list?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I tag people in Photos Legacy WITHOUT creating a contact for them in my contact list?: I have thousands of old family photos -- my grandmother was a devoted photographer in the 1930s and 1940s -- and most of the people in them are dead. I don't want to create hundreds of 'contacts' for deceased people, yet I would like to be able to organize the photos and to...
  7. How do I tag people in Photos Legacy WITHOUT creating a contact for them in my contact list?

How do I tag people in Photos Legacy WITHOUT creating a contact for them in my contact list?: I have thousands of old family photos -- my grandmother was a devoted photographer in the 1930s and 1940s -- and most of the people in them are dead. I don't want to create hundreds of 'contacts' for deceased people, yet I would like to be able to organize the photos and to...
  8. July 2023 photo app no longer shows "people" section

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    July 2023 photo app no longer shows "people" section: What happened to the "people" section of the Microsoft Photo app? Seems the app had an update to only show pictures..awful! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/july-2023-photo-app-no-longer-shows-people-section/b494be0d-255b-4290-a01c-6bec7e364bd1
  9. July 2023 photo app no longer shows "people" section

in Windows 10 Gaming
    July 2023 photo app no longer shows "people" section: What happened to the "people" section of the Microsoft Photo app? Seems the app had an update to only show pictures..awful! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/july-2023-photo-app-no-longer-shows-people-section/b494be0d-255b-4290-a01c-6bec7e364bd1
  10. July 2023 photo app no longer shows "people" section