Windows 10: People list in Windows 10

Discus and support People list in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For a hard copy back up, I would like to print out a paper copy of the People List (contacts) with the email address of each contact printed alongside.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SamuelMcClure1, Jul 6, 2019.

1. People list in Windows 10

For a hard copy back up, I would like to print out a paper copy of the People List (contacts) with the email address of each contact printed alongside. I am unable to find the file at users\user as suggested by other users. I can find a list of names of contacts in the Windows 10 Mail app but you have to individually open each contact to see each email address. Any suggestions?

:)

SamuelMcClure1, Jul 6, 2019
  2. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Jul 6, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 6, 2019
  4. JayPhi Win User

People list in Windows 10

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Thanks Josey Wales,

I can pin and unpin People contacts to the taskbar without problems, but these contacts will still show up on the "Pin suggested" list. It's this list I want to clear, because some contacts or double and some are dummy contacts. It's not that big of a deal, but it's rather annoying to have them suggested to me.

JayPhi, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

People list in Windows 10

1. People list in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - list

2. Why are some Countries capital cities not shown in the time zone list in windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are some Countries capital cities not shown in the time zone list in windows?: The biggest ones I have seen missing are Philippines and Ethiopia and South Africa. I didn't keep looking, but I am sure there are more missing. Who decides what cities appear in this list and what not? Why not to include all of the capitals in the list? Why is there no logic...
  3. Why are some Countries capital cities not shown in the time zone list in windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are some Countries capital cities not shown in the time zone list in windows?: The biggest ones I have seen missing are Philippines and Ethiopia and South Africa. I didn't keep looking, but I am sure there are more missing. Who decides what cities appear in this list and what not? Why not to include all of the capitals in the list? Why is there no logic...
  4. Why are some countries not represented in the time zone list in windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are some countries not represented in the time zone list in windows?: The biggest ones I have seen missing are Philippines and Ethiopia. South Africa is missing its capital. I didn't keep looking, but I am sure there are more missing. Who decides what cities appear in this list and what not? Why not to include all of the capitals in the list?...
  5. Why are some countries not represented in the time zone list in windows?

Why are some countries not represented in the time zone list in windows?: The biggest ones I have seen missing are Philippines and Ethiopia. South Africa is missing its capital. I didn't keep looking, but I am sure there are more missing. Who decides what cities appear in this list and what not? Why not to include all of the capitals in the list?...
  6. Voice Assist in Windows 11 does not present a list of choices with correct that

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice Assist in Windows 11 does not present a list of choices with correct that: I have Windows 11 23H2. Voice Assist in Windows 11 does not present a list of choices with correct that or correct xxxxword. The original WSR does present the list as expected....
  7. Voice Assist in Windows 11 does not present a list of choices with correct that

Voice Assist in Windows 11 does not present a list of choices with correct that: I have Windows 11 23H2. Voice Assist in Windows 11 does not present a list of choices with correct that or correct xxxxword. The original WSR does present the list as expected....
  8. I have problem with my network device list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problem with my network device list: My network device list has a problem.Configure gigabit ethernet device parameters https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-with-my-network-device-list/19fff29f-d7d4-4c92-a1a8-adce2b6c8722
  9. I have problem with my network device list

I have problem with my network device list: My network device list has a problem.Configure gigabit ethernet device parameters https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-with-my-network-device-list/19fff29f-d7d4-4c92-a1a8-adce2b6c8722
  10. I have problem with my network device list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing