Windows 10: People list in Windows 10

Discus and support People list in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For a hard copy back up, I would like to print out a paper copy of the People List (contacts) with the email address of each contact printed alongside.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SamuelMcClure1, Jul 6, 2019.

1. People list in Windows 10

For a hard copy back up, I would like to print out a paper copy of the People List (contacts) with the email address of each contact printed alongside. I am unable to find the file at users\user as suggested by other users. I can find a list of names of contacts in the Windows 10 Mail app but you have to individually open each contact to see each email address. Any suggestions?

:)

SamuelMcClure1, Jul 6, 2019
  2. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Jul 6, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 6, 2019
  4. JayPhi Win User

People list in Windows 10

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Thanks Josey Wales,

I can pin and unpin People contacts to the taskbar without problems, but these contacts will still show up on the "Pin suggested" list. It's this list I want to clear, because some contacts or double and some are dummy contacts. It's not that big of a deal, but it's rather annoying to have them suggested to me.

JayPhi, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

People list in Windows 10

1. People list in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - list

2. talk to an agent but country is not listed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    talk to an agent but country is not listed: I am having activation problems and need to talk to an agent but my country is Barbados and it's not listed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/talk-to-an-agent-but-country-is-not-listed/a47cff78-9ddb-44cf-af8e-385524020c11"
  3. How do get list of audio files length

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do get list of audio files length: I need to do that for 30,000 file I see that someone posted a script in this thread can someone help me to do this please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-list-of-audio-files-length/ecad5221-921a-44cb-9b46-5d09562e6c41...
  4. How to clear Recent Docs list in Wordpad?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to clear Recent Docs list in Wordpad?: How do you close a single file and/or clear a file from the Recent Docs list in Wordpad? This applies to using Wordpad from any device. ***Modified title from: Closing files in Wordpad ***...
  5. On File Explorer left hand side list,how to remove hard drive in list?

in Windows 10 Support
    On File Explorer left hand side list,how to remove hard drive in list?: [img] How do I remove the hard drive "storage" line in this list on file explorer? It is not a quick access. I right click on it and it there's no option to remove it from the list. 138905
  6. Where do I find a list of the symbol meanings in CMD

in Windows 10 Support
    Where do I find a list of the symbol meanings in CMD: Where do I find a listing (meaning) of the symbol meanings in CMD. 138771
  7. How to find out the list of commands for a .bat or .exe file?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to find out the list of commands for a .bat or .exe file?: hard to describe what im looking for i'll do my best to explain in details. example, an image software I use photo.exe when installed it automatically set up shell in registry for windows context menu for files type .bmp/.jpg etc etc. when viewed in registry/shell it show...
  8. context menu item / entry to right click song to add to current groove music playing list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    context menu item / entry to right click song to add to current groove music playing list: I reckon the classic Windows XP app still reigns supreme. Where is the option to add song to current playing song queue /list? Did M$ really pay developers to not add a simple context menu item hook? No way... I refuse to believe M$ got scammed... Open explorer to goto...
  9. my audio device is not working & mised from the list after i update the windows10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my audio device is not working & mised from the list after i update the windows10: after i update the windows 10 , my audio device were missing from the list also speakers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-audio-device-is-not-working-mised-from-the-list/5845c8d7-90fb-4fc0-b37e-1e419458e058
  10. Bluetooth speakers connected but not listed under audio devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth speakers connected but not listed under audio devices: I’m using Creative T15 wireless bluetooth speakers. Recently they’ve stopped working with my laptop after a minor windows update on 16 Aug. Now my bluetooth settings will reflect that my speakers are connected but they’re not listed under audio devices like they usually do,...