Windows 10: People listed in taskbar

Discus and support People listed in taskbar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Some contacts appear under the People in the taskbar. How to remove the names of people no longer in use.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bairn_966, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Bairn_966 Win User

People listed in taskbar

Some contacts appear under the People in the taskbar. How to remove the names of people no longer in use.

:)

Bairn_966, Nov 15, 2018
  2. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Nov 15, 2018
  3. JayPhi Win User
    Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Thanks Josey Wales,

I can pin and unpin People contacts to the taskbar without problems, but these contacts will still show up on the "Pin suggested" list. It's this list I want to clear, because some contacts or double and some are dummy contacts. It's not that big of a deal, but it's rather annoying to have them suggested to me.

JayPhi, Nov 15, 2018
  4. People listed in taskbar

PEOPLE app is disappeared from the Taskbar and how to get it back on the Taskbar?

Hi Dale,

Thank you for being part of the Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I suggest you to Repin the People app to the Taskbar and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type People in the search bar.
    • Right click on the People and select Pin to Taskbar option.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

People listed in taskbar

1. People listed in taskbar - Similar Threads - listed taskbar

2. Input method list on taskbar showing languages that are not in the settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input method list on taskbar showing languages that are not in the settings.: Windows 11 Home issue - Sorry for no screenshots, it didn´t work because I got errors when trying to insert them. I´m having trouble with the input method list down on the taskbar. It´s displaying languages that I don´t want English US keyboard. I use icelandic layout and...
  3. Input method list on taskbar showing languages that are not in the settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Input method list on taskbar showing languages that are not in the settings.: Windows 11 Home issue - Sorry for no screenshots, it didn´t work because I got errors when trying to insert them. I´m having trouble with the input method list down on the taskbar. It´s displaying languages that I don´t want English US keyboard. I use icelandic layout and...
  4. Adjust taskbar hover-over bubbles to show only vertical list of file names

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adjust taskbar hover-over bubbles to show only vertical list of file names: I have a full taskbar. I've chosen to combine the taskbar icons when the taskbar is full. When I hover over one of the icons say Word, I see a horizontal arrangement of say three abutted thumbnails, one per Word document. The filenames show above the thumbnails in truncated...
  5. Adjust taskbar hover-over bubbles to show only vertical list of file names

Adjust taskbar hover-over bubbles to show only vertical list of file names: I have a full taskbar. I've chosen to combine the taskbar icons when the taskbar is full. When I hover over one of the icons say Word, I see a horizontal arrangement of say three abutted thumbnails, one per Word document. The filenames show above the thumbnails in truncated...
  6. Adjust taskbar hover-over bubbles to show only vertical list of file names

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Pin Files to Recent File List in Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin Files to Recent File List in Taskbar: Previously, as in all previous versions of Windows I was able to pin files to an application's recent file list in the taskbar. I could right-click on the app icon to bring up the list, and my pinned files would be at the top. Click on the file name and it and the app would...
  8. Pin Files to Recent File List in Taskbar

Pin Files to Recent File List in Taskbar: Previously, as in all previous versions of Windows I was able to pin files to an application's recent file list in the taskbar. I could right-click on the app icon to bring up the list, and my pinned files would be at the top. Click on the file name and it and the app would...
  9. Pin Folder to List Above after right-click to Already Pinned Folder in Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pin Folder to List Above after right-click to Already Pinned Folder in Taskbar: Hello,Hopefully this is a simple and quick question. I've already got the Explorer app pinned to the Taskbar. When I right-click on the pinned Explorer icon in the Taksbar a list of other pinned folders appear. I want to add another folder to that list. See the attached...
  10. Pin Folder to List Above after right-click to Already Pinned Folder in Taskbar

Pin Folder to List Above after right-click to Already Pinned Folder in Taskbar: Hello,Hopefully this is a simple and quick question. I've already got the Explorer app pinned to the Taskbar. When I right-click on the pinned Explorer icon in the Taksbar a list of other pinned folders appear. I want to add another folder to that list. See the attached...