Windows 10: People not showing in people app

Discus and support People not showing in people app in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi I have a contact that I cannot find and want to delete. When I type an email address, autofill puts the wrong email address. For example I want... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PhillipMacdonald Admin, Apr 15, 2020.

1. People not showing in people app

Hi I have a contact that I cannot find and want to delete.

When I type an email address, autofill puts the wrong email address. For example

I want to send an email to abcdef@123, at some stage it autofills to abch@123.

The contact is not in the People App so I can't delete it through there.

How do I delete this email address from my computer completely?

It is a privacy concern I don't want someone to read my emails

:)

PhillipMacdonald Admin, Apr 15, 2020

2. People Bar is not showing up.

Hi,

The missing People Bar could have been disabled when you turn off your computer. To properly diagnose this issue, we would like to know more about the issue by asking the following questions below:

• What is the last action taken before you turn off the computer?
    • What build and version of Windows 10 do you have installed on your computer?
    • Have you attempted to perform any of the troubleshooting steps?

To enable people icon on your taskbar, we suggest that you follow the steps provided below:

• Click on the Start button on Windows 10 and choose Settings.
    • Next, open the Settings app and choose Personalization icon.
    • select Taskbar to open all taskbar settings.
    • Look for People section, turn on Show people on the taskbar to show the People bar from the taskbar.

We look forward to your response and for the results for us to assist you further.

Anthony Gal, Apr 15, 2020
  3. dscanlon Win User
    Issue with People app

I'm running a clean install of Win 10, less than a week old, and I'm seeing some odd behaviour with the People app.

When I'm in Mail, I can see a contact's details by clicking on the "Open Contact" option from within the message. This opens the People app. So far so good.

However, this seems to be the only way I can access People. There's no obvious way to access it otherwise from mail, it's not listed in "All apps": also, when the People app is open, it has no icon in the taskbar - just an empty space where the icon should be (I can grab this anti-icon and move it around the taskbar).

Any suggestions welcome...

dscanlon, Apr 15, 2020
  4. JDPrins41 Win User

People not showing in people app

Contacts not showing in People app on Windows 10 (PC and mobile) and Outlook app (iPad)

All my contacts from my Outlook.com account are not showing in the People app (mobile and PC) and not showing in the Outlook app on my iPad. Until 2 weeks ago they where in the People app (and iPad). I didn't change any settings. I still can see the contacts
    in Outlook 2016 and online in Outlook.com.

I also have an Office 365 account and all the contacts from that account are still visible in the People app.

I already tried these steps:

• I removed my Outlook.com account from my phone and PC and reinstalled it.
    • I checked the filter in the People app (Settings > Filter contact list).
    • Looked at Outlook.com but can't find any settings that are wrong
    I think the problem is in Outlook.com because I can't see the contacts on any device.

Any suggestions.

JDPrins41, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

People not showing in people app

1. People not showing in people app - Similar Threads - showing app

2. why is balance on Phone app showing €0 after adding €10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is balance on Phone app showing €0 after adding €10: Family app shows €0 balance after adding €10 to my sons account, balance on account logged in online shows the correct balance of €10 and on his xbox it shows €10 , but when he tries to spend it it denies him saying insufficient balance....
  3. why is balance on Phone app showing €0 after adding €10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is balance on Phone app showing €0 after adding €10: Family app shows €0 balance after adding €10 to my sons account, balance on account logged in online shows the correct balance of €10 and on his xbox it shows €10 , but when he tries to spend it it denies him saying insufficient balance....
  4. No options at all for Xbox Accessories App with any controller - Not showing - Not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No options at all for Xbox Accessories App with any controller - Not showing - Not working: Hello. Attached are photos of what I am referring too. I can't change anything. There are no options to customize/edit the controller. What am I doing wrong? What can I check?...
  5. No options at all for Xbox Accessories App with any controller - Not showing - Not working

No options at all for Xbox Accessories App with any controller - Not showing - Not working: Hello. Attached are photos of what I am referring too. I can't change anything. There are no options to customize/edit the controller. What am I doing wrong? What can I check?...
  6. Show All Apps In Start Menu Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show All Apps In Start Menu Win10: Hello All. Running win10 on my laptop and have to click the "all apps" on the start menu to see all programs. I go to Settings > Personalization > Start but the option to Show app list in Start menu does not exist. Is there any other way to show all apps in the start menu? Or...
  7. Show All Apps In Start Menu Win10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Show All Apps In Start Menu Win10: Hello All. Running win10 on my laptop and have to click the "all apps" on the start menu to see all programs. I go to Settings > Personalization > Start but the option to Show app list in Start menu does not exist. Is there any other way to show all apps in the start menu? Or...
  8. Show All Apps In Start Menu Win10

9. Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.: For some reason Cloud Gaming doesn't show up in the xbox app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-cloud-gaming-and-community-tab-not-showing-in/7a6b3c91-6652-4f0e-86a2-b8387f7b540f
  10. Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.

Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.: For some reason Cloud Gaming doesn't show up in the xbox app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-cloud-gaming-and-community-tab-not-showing-in/7a6b3c91-6652-4f0e-86a2-b8387f7b540f