Windows 10: People recognition Microsoft Photos Apps Windows 10

Discus and support People recognition Microsoft Photos Apps Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i have completed a clean install of Windows 10 version 1903 Home on my Dell laptop and have Microsoft Photos 2019.19051.16210.0 installed but it only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MrTony2015, Jul 16, 2019.

1. People recognition Microsoft Photos Apps Windows 10

i have completed a clean install of Windows 10 version 1903 Home on my Dell laptop and have Microsoft Photos 2019.19051.16210.0 installed but it only recognized a few people on initial scan and will not add new people after adding new photos to the computer. Is this a bug?

:)

MrTony2015, Jul 16, 2019

2. windows 10 photo app facial recognition

the latest upgrade to the Photo App in Windows 10 has a cool feature that offers facial recognition via something called "my people" where I can see all photos for a particular person. however, my mother's computer, which is definitely upgraded to the
    latest version of windows 10, does NOT show this new feature in the Windows Photo App. Any suggestions for turning on this AI facial recognition feature on my mother's computer?

scottfactor, Jul 16, 2019
  3. robinpe Win User
    Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Jul 16, 2019
  4. People recognition Microsoft Photos Apps Windows 10

WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10/photos

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

People recognition Microsoft Photos Apps Windows 10

1. People recognition Microsoft Photos Apps Windows 10 - Similar Threads - recognition Microsoft Photos

2. Windows 10 Photo App - People tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Photo App - People tab: I love the People Tab on the photo app, however when I tag each group with the name of the person, it won't stay. It does for a while and then It forgets it. Don't know the time frame, it's retained because I don't look at it frequently. Anybody have an answer?...
  3. Windows 10 Photo App - People tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Photo App - People tab: I love the People Tab on the photo app, however when I tag each group with the name of the person, it won't stay. It does for a while and then It forgets it. Don't know the time frame, it's retained because I don't look at it frequently. Anybody have an answer?...
  4. Microsoft Photos App [Face Recognition Error]

Microsoft Photos App [Face Recognition Error]: The photos app doesn't recognise photos after a particular amount.In my cases. I added a folder containing 961 photos and people section only recognised 509.*These are photos of one single person.There doesn't seems to be a manual way to add related photos under people tab....
  5. Tagging people with the photos app for windows 10.

Tagging people with the photos app for windows 10.: Is there any way to get help with people tagging in Photos. Many suggestions to click on the top right on a photo and then on the face you want to tag. NOTHING HAPPENS. I think I have everything turned on. I have a couple hundred people shown on my people tab. Most...
  6. Microsoft People/People app

Microsoft People/People app: Recently had to reinstall Win 10 Pro on my desktop. People or Microsoft People should have been part of that install, I believe, but maybe not because I believe I kept my files and programs. Regardless, my contacts in People are gone. Apps show I have 'People' but will not...
  7. people recognition not working on photo app

people recognition not working on photo app: people recognition not working on photo app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/people-recognition-not-working-on-photo-app/0fec91a3-4c62-4ffe-990d-cc072373ffe7
  8. Photos app facial recognition

Photos app facial recognition: Hi, when I activate facial grouping in the photos app on windows 10, does it do it locally or does it upload the photos to the cloud? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-app-facial-recognition/ef1bf8f7-7fe6-452e-8c37-650a9420c1c7
  9. Windows Photos People Recognition stopped working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Photos People Recognition stopped working: This app worked perfectly well up to some unknown moment. Now it cannot detect people and images. I use Photos version: 2019.19031.17710.0 and Windows 10, version 1809...
  10. Windows Photos People Recognition "Stuck"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Photos People Recognition "Stuck": I' ve been trying to self-solve this issue for a little while now. Photos is detecting faces/people in my images and then stops doing so. Through repeated repairs and deletions (app/databases/files) I have determined that the detection stop at a specific date (they only go...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 photo app recognise people

2. windows 10 photos people recognition