Windows 10: People spying on me while gaming.

Discus and support People spying on me while gaming. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I can't play games on my computer without people keeping their noses out of my business. It seems Windows Security is defective while I'm on a game.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DirkAlexander, May 24, 2020.

1. People spying on me while gaming.

I can't play games on my computer without people keeping their noses out of my business. It seems Windows Security is defective while I'm on a game.

:)

DirkAlexander, May 24, 2020
  2. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, May 24, 2020
  3. JayPhi Win User
    Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, May 24, 2020
  4. JhonTTs Win User

People spying on me while gaming.

looking for mobile phone spy software

Hi,

I'm searching for mobile phone spy software like

I want to spy on my wife's windows mobile smartphone.

Any suggestions?

JhonTTs, May 24, 2020
Thema:

People spying on me while gaming.

1. People spying on me while gaming. - Similar Threads - spying while gaming

2. How much are you spying on me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How much are you spying on me?: So I just bought a new laptop today with windows 11. I bring it home and it automatically connects to my home wifi. Little freaky but ok. Then I open up edge and search for chrome download. And what do I get.....the first item on bing telling me I don't need a new browser and...
  3. How much are you spying on me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How much are you spying on me?: So I just bought a new laptop today with windows 11. I bring it home and it automatically connects to my home wifi. Little freaky but ok. Then I open up edge and search for chrome download. And what do I get.....the first item on bing telling me I don't need a new browser and...
  4. I can't hear people but they can hear me in games and discord.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't hear people but they can hear me in games and discord.: I played Destiny 2 and my mic was just fine, however, after I downloaded the Xbox Companion app and/or pressed Win+G, my audio for hearing other people in discord and in-game chat stopped working. If anyone, and I mean ANYONE please help has ever had this or heard of this,...
  5. I can't hear people but they can hear me in games and discord.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't hear people but they can hear me in games and discord.: I played Destiny 2 and my mic was just fine, however, after I downloaded the Xbox Companion app and/or pressed Win+G, my audio for hearing other people in discord and in-game chat stopped working. If anyone, and I mean ANYONE please help has ever had this or heard of this,...
  6. Does it stop spying on me?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does it stop spying on me?: When I set to "0 - Security [Enterprise Only]" in gpedit.msc, does it stop spying on me and does it stop data collection? I am using Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC version 1809 [img] 176919
  7. privacy - Is windows spying on me, is a hacker spying on me?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    privacy - Is windows spying on me, is a hacker spying on me?: Whenever I connect to wifi, I hear some static or white noise in the background that persists at random times, turning off and on. I hear it on my headphones. When I disconnect from wifi, the sound desists completely. Is windows spying on me, is a hacker spying on me?...
  8. Microsoft Spying??

Microsoft Spying??: Noticed that when the latest updates were downloaded, the message stated it knew my hours when I use my pc. I want to stop Mircosoft from spying on my usage. How do I do this?...
  9. Microsoft is spying on me hacking me..

Microsoft is spying on me hacking me..: So here is the story I download Tor like a idiot spent less than a half hour on it and if your wondering I did have all security measure in place and then some I decided after seeing what I saw was real it was illegal BS and Dark crap that I pray for your dear soul if you...
  10. Is someone spying on me?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is someone spying on me?: So I was looking to add a printer the other day and I noticed something odd in the possible devices list. One of the devices on my network is called "USB Camera," described as "POS Barcode Scanner." So, what's the deal with this? Is someone using a wireless camera on my...