Windows 10: People tab is empty

Discus and support People tab is empty in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft Photos 2019.19041.16510.0 Photos is configured to look at my 'Pictures' folder in OneDrive. All the sub-folders seem to be accessed. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by randybw57, Jun 19, 2019.

1. randybw57 Win User

People tab is empty

Microsoft Photos 2019.19041.16510.0

Photos is configured to look at my 'Pictures' folder in OneDrive.

All the sub-folders seem to be accessed.

I've got information under Collection and Album.

However, the People tab is empty.

I have hundreds of people in my pictures in OneDrive.

When I click in the Search bar I get one person under People, one Place, three Things and two Highlighted.

How can I get Photos to show me more of the People in my Pictures?

:)

randybw57, Jun 19, 2019
  2. JUNEZANK Win User

How do I delete contacts on my PEOPLE TAB?

Thanks; have never used Facebook. These people listed on my People Tab... These People on my List I have no idea how they got on the lists or who they are.

Surely there must be away to delete entries off this PEOPLE TAB (and again, these entries are not in my Contact Lists.

JUNEZANK, Jun 26, 2019
  3. JayPhi Win User
    Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Jun 26, 2019
  4. JayPhi Win User

People tab is empty

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Thanks Josey Wales,

I can pin and unpin People contacts to the taskbar without problems, but these contacts will still show up on the "Pin suggested" list. It's this list I want to clear, because some contacts or double and some are dummy contacts. It's not that big of a deal, but it's rather annoying to have them suggested to me.

JayPhi, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

People tab is empty

1. People tab is empty - Similar Threads - tab empty

2. The msconfig boot tab is empty, and I can't do safe boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The msconfig boot tab is empty, and I can't do safe boot: Hi, I do need some help. This problem started when I converted my disk from MBR to GPT using paragon partition manager. Basically, I wanna upgrade my win 10 to win 11. Apparently, the upgrade failed 0x800703ee. after reading many articles, I just try to solve the problem by...
  3. The msconfig boot tab is empty, and I can't do safe boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The msconfig boot tab is empty, and I can't do safe boot: Hi, I do need some help. This problem started when I converted my disk from MBR to GPT using paragon partition manager. Basically, I wanna upgrade my win 10 to win 11. Apparently, the upgrade failed 0x800703ee. after reading many articles, I just try to solve the problem by...
  4. The msconfig boot tab is empty, and I can't do safe boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 previous files tab is empty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 previous files tab is empty: Hello, I am trying to migrate some company computers from Windows 10 to Windows 11 but I discovered that the Previous Files tab is empty.How can I restore this function without using an external drive? This feature is working very well o Windows 10, was it...
  6. Windows 11 previous files tab is empty

Windows 11 previous files tab is empty: Hello, I am trying to migrate some company computers from Windows 10 to Windows 11 but I discovered that the Previous Files tab is empty.How can I restore this function without using an external drive? This feature is working very well o Windows 10, was it...
  7. "empty recycle bin" button missing from file explorer tab bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "empty recycle bin" button missing from file explorer tab bar: Hello,the "empty recycle bin" button missing from file explorer top tab bar. I can only find the option as a rick click form the desktop icon, which is not useful as before deleting you cannot check contents, without first opening it and then closing windows and right...
  8. "empty recycle bin" button missing from file explorer tab bar

"empty recycle bin" button missing from file explorer tab bar: Hello,the "empty recycle bin" button missing from file explorer top tab bar. I can only find the option as a rick click form the desktop icon, which is not useful as before deleting you cannot check contents, without first opening it and then closing windows and right...
  9. Microphone Enhancement tab is empty

Microphone Enhancement tab is empty: In the sound control panel for the microphone, the enhancement tab is there but is empty with only the disable all effects box. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-enhancement-tab-is-empty/98f201f3-d141-4b6e-b7f4-cf894f852ce2
  10. Microphone Enhancement tab is empty

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone Enhancement tab is empty: In the sound control panel for the microphone, the enhancement tab is there but is empty with only the disable all effects box. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-enhancement-tab-is-empty/98f201f3-d141-4b6e-b7f4-cf894f852ce2