Windows 10: People

Discus and support People in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I refer to the People settings, find the Delete is greyed out. How can I activate the delete again. Thank you for a response.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bairn_966, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Bairn_966 Win User

People

I refer to the People settings, find the Delete is greyed out. How can I activate the delete again. Thank you for a response.

:)

Bairn_966, Nov 17, 2018
  2. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Nov 17, 2018
  3. JayPhi Win User

Thanks Josey Wales,

I can pin and unpin People contacts to the taskbar without problems, but these contacts will still show up on the "Pin suggested" list. It's this list I want to clear, because some contacts or double and some are dummy contacts. It's not that big of a deal, but it's rather annoying to have them suggested to me.

JayPhi, Nov 17, 2018
  4. JayPhi Win User

People

Thanks topgundcp,

but I meant to clear the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the People button, not hide or turn off the People button itself.

JayPhi, Nov 17, 2018
Thema:

People