Windows 10: People

Discus and support People in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have Office 360 but don't use Outlook. I use the People app for storing my addresses. How do I print an address book from People? Moved from:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LindaKaldahl, Dec 1, 2020.

1. People

I have Office 360 but don't use Outlook. I use the People app for storing my addresses. How do I print an address book from People?

Moved from: Microsoft 365 and Office/ More Office apps / Windows 10 / Unknown/other

:)

LindaKaldahl, Dec 1, 2020
  2. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Dec 1, 2020
  3. JayPhi Win User
    Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Thanks Josey Wales,

I can pin and unpin People contacts to the taskbar without problems, but these contacts will still show up on the "Pin suggested" list. It's this list I want to clear, because some contacts or double and some are dummy contacts. It's not that big of a deal, but it's rather annoying to have them suggested to me.

JayPhi, Dec 1, 2020
  4. People

How to find People app in Windows 10.

Hi Long,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will help you in resolving your issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you a question related to the query:

• Are you not able to find People app on your PC?

Method 1:

Step 1:Check if People app tile is showing on the Start menu
    by pressing Start key on keyboard

Step 2: If it is not displayed, then I suggest you to check using
    Cortana by following the steps below:

• Press Start key on the keyboard and type People.
    • Select the top most search result.

Step 3: You can also check in All settings from start menu by following the steps below:

• Press Start key on the keyboard and click on All settings option from the bottom left corner of the window.
    • Check if People app is listed under alphabet P.

Method 2: If you do not find it in PC, you can download
    People app
    from the Windows Store by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key on the keyboard and type Windows Store.
    • Select the top most search result.
    • Type People in the search and download the
      People
      app.

Get back to us with the answer to the above question to assist you further on this query. Your reply is most important for us to ensure that we assist you accordingly.

We are happy to assist you with any issues pertaining to Windows.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

People