Windows 10: Peoples they create windows concepts

Discus and support Peoples they create windows concepts in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; so when i watch youtube i saw a video named windows 11 concept video was posted on 2020 as i think i asked myself how this one do this ? and this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Simco815, May 28, 2022.

1. Simco815 Win User

Peoples they create windows concepts

so when i watch youtube i saw a video named windows 11 concept video was posted on 2020 as i think i asked myself how this one do this ? and this aigainst to microsoft terms of use ? please share me your opinion about this one

:)

Simco815, May 28, 2022

2. Help, cant create windows image

Hello there, @fullinfusion!

It seems like some sort of an OS confusion has happened with your secondary WD Black and I'm sorry to hear about that. *Frown Peoples they create windows concepts :(
    Maybe re-formatting it would help indeed as the community already mentioned. I'd suggest to take a look at this step-by-step how to partition and format an HDD: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=PYCoid
    Keep in mind that this will wipe clean the drive, so you should backup all important data from the drive somewhere else.
    I noticed from the screenshots that your HDD appears as Disk 0, this means that it's plugged in the primary SATA port where the SSD (as an OS drive) should be. Actually it is possible that because of this Windows cannot create the image there. Swap the ports of the SSD and the HDD, this might help as well.

Keep me posted. Hope this helped! *Smile Peoples they create windows concepts :)
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, May 28, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 28, 2022
  4. Peoples they create windows concepts

How to find People app in Windows 10.

Hi Long,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will help you in resolving your issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you a question related to the query:

• Are you not able to find People app on your PC?

Method 1:

Step 1:Check if People app tile is showing on the Start menu
    by pressing Start key on keyboard

Step 2: If it is not displayed, then I suggest you to check using
    Cortana by following the steps below:

• Press Start key on the keyboard and type People.
    • Select the top most search result.

Step 3: You can also check in All settings from start menu by following the steps below:

• Press Start key on the keyboard and click on All settings option from the bottom left corner of the window.
    • Check if People app is listed under alphabet P.

Method 2: If you do not find it in PC, you can download
    People app
    from the Windows Store by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key on the keyboard and type Windows Store.
    • Select the top most search result.
    • Type People in the search and download the
      People
      app.

Get back to us with the answer to the above question to assist you further on this query. Your reply is most important for us to ensure that we assist you accordingly.

We are happy to assist you with any issues pertaining to Windows.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, May 28, 2022
Thema:

Peoples they create windows concepts

1. Peoples they create windows concepts - Similar Threads - Peoples create concepts

2. Holding No Cry Bader Batarfi all people concept

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Holding No Cry Bader Batarfi all people concept: 5erfsumuykttfrdku6y5jrsefeh7o https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/holding-no-cry-bader-batarfi-all-people-concept/f600bf7e-8270-45c1-bc3f-4f9fea052197
  3. Holding No Cry Bader Batarfi all people concept

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Holding No Cry Bader Batarfi all people concept: 5erfsumuykttfrdku6y5jrsefeh7o https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/holding-no-cry-bader-batarfi-all-people-concept/f600bf7e-8270-45c1-bc3f-4f9fea052197
  4. Peoples they create windows concepts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Peoples they create windows concepts: so when i watch youtube i saw a video named windows 11 concept video was posted on 2020 as i think i asked myself how this one do this ? and this aigainst to microsoft terms of use ? please share me your opinion about this one...
  5. Digital Licence concept

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Digital Licence concept: Hi,We have purchased DOS base laptop and retails install digital licence on it.how to identify installed digital licence is legal licence?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-licence-concept/c26b348a-2ac9-43fe-ad7b-870b9b333cc7
  6. Can't create group on People App.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't create group on People App.: Hello,Im an IT engineer and one of our customers has the following issue that we can't resolve:When creating a group in the people app to be used in windows 10 mail it deletes itself as soon as you open the mail app.When the mail app is closed you can create a group contact...
  7. Desktops monitors and concepts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktops monitors and concepts: Just moved back to windows from Mac and wondering if I can bring just one “feature” to life on windows 10.On a Mac you can have multiple virtual desktops.You can also have multiple monitors.If you have both it is possible to swap between virtual desktops on one monitor...
  8. Create a group in the People App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Create a group in the People App: How do you create a group in the People App? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-a-group-in-the-people-app/6df5c255-c513-4d05-9682-31c049b5d44f
  9. File Explorer Concept

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Concept: [IMG] Light [ATTACH] Dark To keep up with the progress, follow the Reddit link and let me know your thoughts! :) https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/a8s6cs/file_explorer_v2_concept/...
  10. Windows 10 Phone Concept

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Phone Concept: Hi guys ^^ I made a concept for Windows 10 on phones, which makes use of a taskbar that tries to be touch-friendly and phone friendly. Let me know what you think of it. ^^ Thanks, and Happy New Year! 8D WKAnz4E8lXY 3397