Windows 10: Per request from Advisor, attached link to OneDrive file of Windows Logs to potentially...

Discus and support Per request from Advisor, attached link to OneDrive file of Windows Logs to potentially... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Per request from Independent Advisor | Volunteer Moderator Vijay_V., in response to previous post dated 04/26/2019, attached is a link to a zip file as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by greybeard2001, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Per request from Advisor, attached link to OneDrive file of Windows Logs to potentially...

Per request from Independent Advisor | Volunteer Moderator Vijay_V., in response to previous post dated 04/26/2019, attached is a link to a zip file as requested. This file contains all related entries found under Windows Logs, (such as System, Application, Security, etc.) as requested, to assist in determining possible cause of spontaneous system reboot which occurs once each session, approx 5 - 10 minutes into session. The original post and response from advisor is included. In this Windows log from 04/28/19, the Windows 10 session was booted from cold start at 12:20a, logged onto desktop at 12:29a, and the system spontaneously rebooted at 12:40a. The system will remain running without error all day following the initial very consistent spontaneous reboot. I see several potential and/or specific errors identified in the Windows Log(s), but have no professional skill to understand the codes for cause. Any help is appreciated.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AuD-rP2pW4Jggg1EYUR51wQZLcdi

:)

greybeard2001, Apr 28, 2019
  2. Tatty_One Win User

Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

CCleaner Professional | Try the world’s most trusted PC cleaner, free!

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, Apr 28, 2019
  3. GnasherKO Win User
    BSOD (mostly Kernel_Security_Check Failure) Zipped files attached

Hey guys, haven't replied in a while, sorry was trying some steps a guy from the other forum suggested, here's the link if you want to check it out. BSOD zipped files Requesting Help! - Tech Support Forum . Still getting BSODs, uninstalled all the AMD Display Drivers, since I'm using Nvidia, uninstalled the Nvidia drivers except fro the Display ones and updated all the windows stuff, still nothing helped. I'm attaching the most recent log, it's a different log generating program, but I can't imagine that's an issue. Thanks.

GnasherKO, Apr 28, 2019
  4. Freezer Win User

Per request from Advisor, attached link to OneDrive file of Windows Logs to potentially...

Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

Per request from Advisor, attached link to OneDrive file of Windows Logs to potentially...

1. Per request from Advisor, attached link to OneDrive file of Windows Logs to potentially... - Similar Threads - Per request Advisor

2. Saving a file to OneDrive, but can't attach that file to an email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving a file to OneDrive, but can't attach that file to an email: I have saved a file to a directory in OneDrive.I can close the file and see the file path that the file lives in in the recent files section of Excel.If I open that file path in Windows Explorer, the file is not there, so I cannot attach it to an email.Is Excel saving it to...
  3. Saving a file to OneDrive, but can't attach that file to an email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saving a file to OneDrive, but can't attach that file to an email: I have saved a file to a directory in OneDrive.I can close the file and see the file path that the file lives in in the recent files section of Excel.If I open that file path in Windows Explorer, the file is not there, so I cannot attach it to an email.Is Excel saving it to...
  4. BSOD error and log file attached.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD error and log file attached.: Ive had a couple blue screens Im trying to get to the bottom of The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff80008e2cbab, 0xffffac8118f26f60, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  5. How to stop my file directories from being attached to onedrive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to stop my file directories from being attached to onedrive?: I have just uninstalled onedrive and moved all my files from the onedrive desktop/documents all over to the user/me/desktop and documents. When i pressed on restore file location on the desktop folder under the my PC headingthis folder currently takes me to the onedrive...
  6. UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP BSOD Dump file link attached

UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP BSOD Dump file link attached: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-DzaG58k1X89bO-DPPzU8jjDGa2J-mzD/view?usp=sharing Blue Screens occasionally when I play League of Legends. Drivers updated....
  7. UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP BSOD Dump file link attached

UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP BSOD Dump file link attached: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ydtjwImUN0-YxkvQPHCKyImST6kR9QsB/view?usp=sharing Not sure why but it keeps crashing a lot almost once or twice a day whenever I start a game of League of Legends....
  8. Event Log - Attached Files broken links

Event Log - Attached Files broken links: With error reporting, crashes, etc, I am not seeing any files being added to specific folders except for C:\Windows\Temp. Every item in the event viewer has "attached files" with links that start "\\?\" and then the link to the folder. Currently I am trying to troubleshoot...
  9. not opening links as requested

not opening links as requested: not opening links as requested, some links , do not open,instead there is a pop up window - open an account. not what i am asking. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-opening-links-as-requested/4bb7d168-b204-4c7e-bcd7-842322b9460b
  10. attaching links

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    attaching links: I found a great pic I'd like to send to a friend in Google Maps but it has an unbelievably long address which won't copy using control a control c control v. It's also too long to copy by hand any ideas?...