Windows 10: Per-window zoom utility

Discus and support Per-window zoom utility in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; A few days ago I downloaded Facebook Messenger and found a setting for the global zoom level of the app, which even affects their title bar.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hardc, Sep 27, 2020.

1. hardc Win User

Per-window zoom utility

A few days ago I downloaded Facebook Messenger and found a setting for the global zoom level of the app, which even affects their title bar. Notoriously the zoom could be below 100%.

I don't know which APIs were used to make that possible. Does someone know how to make that with any respective window? Is there already a utility program for that? Because that would be great.

:)

hardc, Sep 27, 2020
  2. 1Kurgan1 Win User

TPU Capture Auto Zoom

Not sure where else to post this since it isn't listed in the TPU Software section. But when I hit print screen it instantly zooms in. If I try to take a fullscreen shot it only takes the zoomed in window. Any ideas here?

1Kurgan1, Sep 27, 2020
  3. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Sep 27, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Per-window zoom utility

zoom

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to get audio in Zoom. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

I would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the Zoom article

Testing computer or device audio
    and see if that helps.

However, I would also suggest you to get in touch with the
    Zoom support team
    for further assistance with the issue.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

Per-window zoom utility

1. Per-window zoom utility - Similar Threads - Per window zoom

2. Task Manager CPU utilization per process is wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager CPU utilization per process is wrong: Why does the CPU column value not reflect the true CPU utilization? When my CPU gets pinned at close to 100% for minutes at a time physically hearing fans go fast, and the PSU reporting HIGH wattage draw, trying to figure out the true CPU utilization of the offending...
  3. Task Manager CPU utilization per process is wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Manager CPU utilization per process is wrong: Why does the CPU column value not reflect the true CPU utilization? When my CPU gets pinned at close to 100% for minutes at a time physically hearing fans go fast, and the PSU reporting HIGH wattage draw, trying to figure out the true CPU utilization of the offending...
  4. Once per minute explorer.exe shows a spike in cpu utilization and computer hangs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Once per minute explorer.exe shows a spike in cpu utilization and computer hangs: Once per minute when second hand at 12 explorer.exe shows a spike in cpu utilization and computer hangs. The length of time it hangs varies but appears to increase with the length of time the computer is in use. Windows 10 Home version 2004 OS build 19041.630 HP Spectre...
  5. Zoom

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Zoom: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Malith_3t- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jh65fu/zoom/
  6. Zoom

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Zoom: How do I install Zoom on my Dell laptop XPS 13 9350? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom/72753e49-c977-43b3-b5ae-973950f9599f
  7. Windows 10 per to per network

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 per to per network: I have setup a per to per windows 10 network. About every 2-3 weeks the drives disconnect on the workstations and have to re setup the mapping and the authorization. I looks like the admin logs out or disconnects or the authorization is lost. How can it be setup so the...
  8. Glary Utilities Is Being Reported As Harmful Per Microsoft W10?

Glary Utilities Is Being Reported As Harmful Per Microsoft W10?: Hello. Need your help. I am having issues with Microsoft Edge (new Chromium version) able to download the *.exe file for Glary Utilities and for that matter Microsoft Defender (I would assume it is originating.) on my Windows 10 Pro x64. Why is Microsoft blocking it or...
  9. Defrag utility in Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Defrag utility in Windows: A fellow tech recently made a comment that was bewildering to me. He said that the defrag utility will only defrag the user profile if you're currently logged in as a regular user. He said the only way it will defrag the entire hard drive is if you log in with admin rights....
  10. Windows Sysinternals Utilities

Windows Sysinternals Utilities: Microsoft has released new versions of: Autoruns Autoruns 13.51 and Process Explorer Version 16.1 36498