Windows 10: Percent progress stuck at 30% after update

Discus and support Percent progress stuck at 30% after update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I restarted my pc with "install update" option and now it's stuck at 30% for about one hour and a half. Is that normal?? Or should I restart it and get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DarkReitor507, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Percent progress stuck at 30% after update

I restarted my pc with "install update" option and now it's stuck at 30% for about one hour and a half. Is that normal?? Or should I restart it and get back to the previous version?

submitted by /u/DarkReitor507
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DarkReitor507, Sep 30, 2020

2. Updating Windows 10

Hello,

We want to know more about the issue you're having with Windows update stock at 38 percent. Please provide answers to the questions below:

• How long is the update stock at 38%?
    • How much time did you give the update to progress?
    • Are you stuck in a black screen with rolling dots? Please send us a screenshot.
    • You were having an error 0x80070652 and said that it was fixed, which particular step/steps solved the issue?

Your response is highly appreciated.

Robert Caw, Sep 30, 2020
  3. tarek10 Win User
    Windows 10 working on updates stuck at 74 percent

Percent progress stuck at 30% after update 286135e8-4b09-47cb-b949-05be7e2cb4a0.jpg
    Hi!
    After resetting my asus laptop I update the windows and stuck on working on updates at 74 percent.. I tried turning on and off the laptop but still when you reach 74 percent it stuck and its been 7 hours and nothing happen, no blinking light also on the updates
    icon on the computer. Thanks

(my laptop is windows 10)

tarek10, Sep 30, 2020
  4. Percent progress stuck at 30% after update

update stuck in zero percent

I use media create tool to upgrate my win7 which just clean install,

the tool donload the win10 and start to install , but it stuck in check update process,

the update progress is alway zero and circling?

should I update win 7 first to instal win10?

is this any probelm about the windows update?

Kagami_Hiiragi, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

Percent progress stuck at 30% after update

1. Percent progress stuck at 30% after update - Similar Threads - Percent progress stuck

2. Windows update stuck at 20 percent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update stuck at 20 percent: Windows update stuck at 20 percent hello! ever since i got this pc i havent updated it it was 2020 when i got this pc the reason is its always stuck on 20 percent idk honestly if its updated but its updating to KB5027222 please please help me :...
  3. Windows update stuck at 20 percent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update stuck at 20 percent: Windows update stuck at 20 percent hello! ever since i got this pc i havent updated it it was 2020 when i got this pc the reason is its always stuck on 20 percent idk honestly if its updated but its updating to KB5027222 please please help me :...
  4. Windows update stuck at 20 percent

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Update stuck at 30%

Update stuck at 30%: My laptop has dual-boot, Windows 10, and Ubuntu 20. Today I tried the update file provided on the Microsoft website, but unfortunately, when it tries to reboot to complete the update it stuck at 30% and I cannot enter into Windows. Note: I can use Ubuntu with no problem....
  6. Stuck in 100 percent

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in 100 percent: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Pouriakh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/leip6j/stuck_in_100_percent/
  7. Working on updates stuck at 90 percent.

Working on updates stuck at 90 percent.: Can someone help me? I already did this many times. Im trying to update my windows to 20h2. My current is 1909. Troubleshooting did not work sfscanner also did not work. Tried using Media creation tool and also windows upgrade assistant did not work. Everytime I update, it...
  8. Update stuck on 30%

Update stuck on 30%: Hi. My computer started updating a few hours ago, and it was going well, it restarted itself multiple times as it said it will, but when it reached 30% it stopped. It's not frozen since the loading animation is working, but it's been on 30% for hours now. It's done that...
  9. Update stuck on 30% for days

Update stuck on 30% for days: Hi, hoping for some advice! Laptop has been updating windows 10 for days now - keeps getting stuck at "Working in updates, 30% complete, don't turn off your computer." Have tried to restart, still stays stuck. Can't access any menus or functions from the screen it's on!...
  10. Windows update stuck at 30%

Windows update stuck at 30%: This has happened multiple times before. I'm just stuck sitting at a spinning wheel and a number that never changes. Maybe it's working right. Maybe I need to wait another three hours. Maybe it's stuck. I have absolutely no way of knowing, and it drives me crazy....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 7 to windows 10 upgrade stuck at 30 percent