Windows 10: PerfectDisk Worth It for SSD?

Discus and support PerfectDisk Worth It for SSD? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; With Windows 10 I am moving to use SSD exclusively in my machines with the exception for my media drive. Up until now I have used PerfectDisk to help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by thunderclap, Jul 28, 2015.

1. PerfectDisk Worth It for SSD?

With Windows 10 I am moving to use SSD exclusively in my machines with the exception for my media drive. Up until now I have used PerfectDisk to help defrag mechanical drives and optimize SSD. I'm curious though, now that I am going to SSD fully, is it worth using this software for optimization purposes? Are there are benefits?

:)

thunderclap, Jul 28, 2015

2. Windows-10 Optimise Defragment

Hi,

Disk Defragmenter runs on a weekly schedule. So there's really no need to defragment the drive unless you feel it's sluggish and running poorly.

The best time to defrag is when you've done a Fresh Reset of the PC. Run defrag as soon as the system loads.

Try using
    PerfectDisk
    , It's full featured. You get a 30-day Free Trial

Smittychat., Jul 28, 2015
  3. Win32/Reyirege

I Have exactly same phenomenon with Raxco PerfectDisk 14.0 PerfectDisk Worth It for SSD? :(

So fix this false positive please Microsoft...

Manually allowing is a workaround, but not a real solution in my opinion...

Please advise and see what is possible to remove this as detection in perhaps next Virus definition updates for Win Defender...

I also use Malwarebytes' and it does not detect the PerfectDisk.exe as a "virus" or misleading or some kind...

So please take a look and fix it.

Christian P.Sakalis, Jul 28, 2015
  4. swarfega Win User

PerfectDisk Worth It for SSD?

With Windows 10 being so new at the moment, I would hold off on any 3rd party defraggers for now. Particularly if you have an SSD. Not all defrag software make it clear that they support SSDs and therefore will just send TRIM commands instead of defragging the SSD which is bad.

The MS one will do for now.

swarfega, Jul 28, 2015
Thema:

PerfectDisk Worth It for SSD?

1. PerfectDisk Worth It for SSD? - Similar Threads - PerfectDisk Worth SSD

2. Is partitioning a SSD of 237gb size worth it? Is there any real benefit to partition a SSD...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is partitioning a SSD of 237gb size worth it? Is there any real benefit to partition a SSD...: Is manually partitioning a SSD of 237gb size worth it? Is there any real benefit to manually partition a SSD at all? Or should I just let windows automatically partition only the ones that are needed?...
  3. Is partitioning a SSD of 237gb size worth it? Is there any real benefit to partition a SSD...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is partitioning a SSD of 237gb size worth it? Is there any real benefit to partition a SSD...: Is manually partitioning a SSD of 237gb size worth it? Is there any real benefit to manually partition a SSD at all? Or should I just let windows automatically partition only the ones that are needed?...
  4. Is partitioning a SSD of 237gb size worth it? Is there any real benefit to partition a SSD...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is partitioning a SSD of 237gb size worth it? Is there any real benefit to partition a SSD...: Is partitioning a SSD of 237gb size worth it? Is there any real benefit to partition a SSD at all? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-partitioning-a-ssd-of-237gb-size-worth-it-is/fd6ca1da-6946-4235-b233-1e34fe20ba0d
  5. HDD on ssd worth it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDD on ssd worth it?: Is it worth it from my HDD with these specs [ATTACH] On an SSD with these specs [ATTACH] To upgrade? Would you even notice a difference? Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 (250GB, SATA-300) Specs & Prices SANDISK Plus Solid State Drive, 120 GB, SSD, 2,5...
  6. cFosSpeed + Perfectdisk + Process Lasso Pro = Bad?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    cFosSpeed + Perfectdisk + Process Lasso Pro = Bad?: Is there anything wrong with this combo? I need to know suggestions about combining these 3 applications. I have the option to exclude applications in all of the programs, but do I need to worry? I feel like I'm suffocating Windows 10 with all of these programs running all...
  7. Malwarebytes - worth it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malwarebytes - worth it?: I am just wondering whetehr or not to put Malwarebytes onto the machine as an addon and what I would like to konw is it necessary and also still have a free version as I cannot find one in a search with Edge. 148991
  8. Is It Worth It?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is It Worth It?: so, im a student, and i only have one machine which is my laptop, which is decent in performance, and has too much RAM (16 gigs), and in my previous machine, i was an insider, and so i would like to find out if it is worth it being an insider for windows 10, and if so, then...
  9. Dell latitude e6410 is a ssd worth it

Dell latitude e6410 is a ssd worth it: I am wondering if it would be worth replacing the 7200 250gb hd in my dell latitude e6410 laptop with a ssd drive. micro center in Chicago has some ssd drives on sale for nice prices now and wondering if it will make a difference in performance seeing as this laptop has the...
  10. SSD worth it?

SSD worth it?: I've had most types of hardware over the years but never had an SSD. Considering changing over now but unsure if worth the cost. Would be going with a 1 TB drive, either Samsung, Mushkin, or SanDisk. I have various software that should be able to do the move already so that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. perfect disk 14 worth the upgrade?

2. perfect disk software for ssd