Windows 10: Perfectly working Ryzen 3200G system blue screens for no reason at ALL

Discus and support Perfectly working Ryzen 3200G system blue screens for no reason at ALL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I have a Ryzen 3 3200G system I built about a year ago and it was perfectly working until February of this year 2020 if you are viewing this in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BENJAMIN91609, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Perfectly working Ryzen 3200G system blue screens for no reason at ALL

So I have a Ryzen 3 3200G system I built about a year ago and it was perfectly working until February of this year 2020 if you are viewing this in the future years of 2021 and 2022 and so on, here are the specs

1. AMD Ryzen 3 3200G

2. Sapphire branded AMD Radeon 550 Graphics

3. ASRock B450M-HDV Version 4 Socket AM4

4. 16GB GSkill DDR4 R.A.M.

5. 120GB SSD + 320GB Mech. Harddisk

6. Cheep-o 420W powersupply

7. Realtek HD Soundcard

I had a handful of programs installed

1. Windows 10 1909

2. Steam

3. GTA4

4. Pokemon Trading Card Game Online

5. Skype

6. AMD Drivers for Graphics

7. Realtek sound card drivers

8. Office 2010

9. paint.net 3.0

Then out of the blue, it did it blue screened, so I reinstalled Windows 10 1909 from a USB Flashdrive, it went perfect... until it did it, I installed less programs at the time of that install

1. Windows 10 1909

2. Skype

3. AMD Drivers For Graphics

4. Realtek Drivers for sound card

5. Steam

So then I installed windows again, does the same thing, same selection of programs

I am thinking on getting a Blu-Ray drive instead of the DVD burner thats in there, I plan on getting a new PSU and maybe Windows 10 2004.

Here are the commmon bsods I get

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA

Can anybody help?

:)

BENJAMIN91609, Nov 1, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Windows 10 Blue Screens - Ryzen 3000

Hi Steven,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you receive a Blue Screen error on your computer. I’ll help you with this issue.

However, please let us know:

• When do you get the Blue Screen error like while playing games or accessing any application?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer prior to this issue?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check: type
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.
    • What is the make and model of the computer?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to remove any external devices from the computer except Mouse and Keyboard.

I have analyzed the dump files, the faulting modules were memory corruption, and file named xinputhid.sys. The xinputhid.sys file is a driver file for Xbox wireless controller. If you have any Xbox controller connected to the computer, try updating
    the drivers by going to Device Manager.

You can also remove the hidden devices in Device Manager. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Click on View and select
      Show hidden devices
    3. Now, expand Human Interface Devices and remove all the greyed out devices.
    4. To remove the devices, right click on the device and select
      Uninstall device.

I would also suggest you to run a Windows Memory Diagnostic check on the computer to check test the memory installed on the computer. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + R, to open
      Run
      dialog box.
    2. Type mdsched and click on
      OK
    3. Click on Restart now and check for problems.

Also, if you are using dual channel RAM, I would suggest you to remove one RAM stick and check if the issue persists.

For additional information, see
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 1, 2020
  3. Blue Screen Crashes on new AMD Ryzen build

Hi,

There are several reasons why you're getting some issues showing on your PC's screen. Sometimes it may be caused by some files or components that are broken or missing on the system. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you unplug any extra peripherals
    that are connected to your device that may use more space on your computer's RAM. If the issue continues, we recommend that you follow the steps provided on this article on how to
    troubleshoot blue screen errors. The procedures may remove some
    software on your device, it is advisable to create a backup of your important files and data before proceeding.

Keep us updated about the concern for additional assistance.

Joseph Ban, Nov 1, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Perfectly working Ryzen 3200G system blue screens for no reason at ALL

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

Perfectly working Ryzen 3200G system blue screens for no reason at ALL

1. Perfectly working Ryzen 3200G system blue screens for no reason at ALL - Similar Threads - Perfectly working Ryzen

2. Ryzen 3 3200G And 2k Monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Ryzen 3 3200G And 2k Monitors: Hi, This is my system: Ryzen 3 3200G ASUS A320M-K 16GB RAM 256GB SSD 1TB HDD My current monitor is LG E1940 (720p). I'm planning to buy a monitor with a good colour gamut and good factory calibration. I've chosen the BenQ PD2500Q...
  3. What is this?? Win 10 pro, RX580, ryzen 3200g

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this?? Win 10 pro, RX580, ryzen 3200g: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/besgum [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j1h7t3/what_is_this_win_10_pro_rx580_ryzen_3200g/
  4. Suport for Ryzen 3 3200G/3400G on Win10

Suport for Ryzen 3 3200G/3400G on Win10: Does someone who use one of these Apu's tell me his/her experience with them so far ? I got one and it doesn't work well(it has many graphical glitches) in Linux Mint 20 ... Would getting it on Windows 10 help in my case ? Ps: Some say that the new hardware is not very...
  5. Error AMD RYZEN 3200G AYUDA por favor.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error AMD RYZEN 3200G AYUDA por favor.: Antes de los consejos predeterminados, yo ya actualice a mas no poder los drivers. Actualize la BIOS. Realize un sfc /scannow, limpie registros, formatee el SO. Por favor si alguien me podria ayudar de verdad estaria muy muy agradecido. AMD no me da bola ni muestra interes...
  6. Please help AMD RYZEN 3 3200g

Please help AMD RYZEN 3 3200g: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Norman3923 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h8wpr3/please_help_amd_ryzen_3_3200g/
  7. What is the reason for the blue screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is the reason for the blue screen?: Hello! Is it possible to figure out what the root cause of the blue screen is which I get frequently since a couple of days? Below please find some information about the failure. Thanks and best regards, Ulrich Windows Description Faulting Application Path:...
  8. Windows 10 Blue Screens - Ryzen 3000

Windows 10 Blue Screens - Ryzen 3000: Hey everyone, I've heard of people having issues with these new processors and getting BSODs quite a lot. I was fine until about mid October and from then I can sometimes have north of 10 blue screens a day on a bad day. It seems to be worse when the PC is close to idle....
  9. Blue screen reasons for help

Blue screen reasons for help: This is my three-screen blue screen minidump for three consecutive days. I hope to get an analysis of the reasons for the blue screen. My graphics card driver has been updated to the latest version of the intel website. url: https://pan.baidu.com/s/15hpSCsCH28iOYyzLtfCHGA...
  10. Headphones stopped working without reason, but speakers work perfectly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones stopped working without reason, but speakers work perfectly: Hi there guys, first post here so please do mind I'm a newbie*Redface So I've got an ASUS ROG G551JK laptop for almost 2 years already. Never had this problem before. While I was playing CS:GO I tried to tweak the sound quality a little bit from the Realtek HD Audio...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ryzen 3 3200g bluescreen win10