Windows 10: Perfmon doesn't monitor items i want.

Discus and support Perfmon doesn't monitor items i want. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I am using data collector set and i am doing that in a same way, as when i add items in the performance monitor! I launch it as admin and click on user... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by empleat, Sep 16, 2020.

1. empleat Win User

Perfmon doesn't monitor items i want.

I am using data collector set and i am doing that in a same way, as when i add items in the performance monitor! I launch it as admin and click on user defined -> new -> data collector set -> Create Manually (Advanced) -> Create data logs, Performance Counter -> add and than i select category - Process. In it: i pick Processor time and Priviledged time and select all instances and click add. This works normally in Performance Monitor, i can see cpu usage for all processes running on the machine. But when i create in the exactly same way - Data Collector Set, i see only overall cpu usage!

Any idea why? I am doing that same way as in tutorials...

:)

empleat, Sep 16, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Perfmon doesn't monitor items i want. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 16, 2020
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Gil deG Win User

Performance Monitor is stuck at collecting data for 60 seconds

Hi LxS Dropshot,

Kindly follow the steps below on how you can open the Performance Monitor:

• Click Start , click in the Start Search box, type
      perfmon , and press ENTER.

• In the navigation tree, click Monitoring Tools , and then double-click
      Performance Monitor .

Let us know how it goes.

Gil deG, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Perfmon doesn't monitor items i want. - Similar Threads - Perfmon doesn't monitor

2. Perfmon shows WinSPRLevel=0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Perfmon shows WinSPRLevel=0: Hi, I have a new ASUS TUF Gaming B550M-PLUS Wifi II runing on Windows 11 Pro with Ryzen 5 5600g, 32GB DDR4 3200, 1TB WD M.2 SSD. When I ran Perfmon, below is what I got. Appreciate someone to advise what is wrong here. Many thanks....
  3. perfmon /report bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    perfmon /report bug: Anyone know if Microsoft is aware of perfmon /report never completing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/perfmon-report-bug/3543d1ac-f5a2-4ae6-a4b3-3c3d8ecff1d6
  4. Is this normal? Perfmon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this normal? Perfmon: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PiperidinDerivat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lt38lc/is_this_normal_perfmon/
  5. How to show PID in perfmon?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to show PID in perfmon?: I tried this site: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...ce/ba-p/374561 And it didn't work. I can't tell difference between instances in perfmon, as they have no PID. Thanks for answer. 161709
  6. perfmon /res hangs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    perfmon /res hangs: When i open perfmon /res at hard drive monitoring tab and copy lots of files it hangs. Also after i joined ntp pool at https://www.ntppool.org/en/join.html perfmon /res hangs when i open network tab....
  7. PerfMon For Early Incident Detection

PerfMon For Early Incident Detection: Dear Expertise, I need to have something on Windows 10 to detect decreased performance of hardware in the computer and the computer will send a report as a file let say text file to a folder path when something inside the PerfMon reach the faulty / the condition we have...
  8. Help with perfmon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with perfmon: Question for any performance monitor pros. I have a workstation where %committed bytes increases 27% over 14 hr period. This equates to approx 4.5gb of VM on a 8GB RAM system. Commit limit was at 17.6GB at the time. Nothing is adding up to the 4.5gb increase. I checked priv...
  9. perfmon /report

perfmon /report: High average interrupts / processor. This machine has 4 processors and 5 network cards. Total Interrupts/sec on the machine is 33808. The average interrupts per processor per sec is 8452...
  10. set items in order i want

in Windows 10 Support
    set items in order i want: In the documents folder I have a folder called my tournament games In that folder I have my chess tournament games I cannot find how to manually set the order myself I want to put them in order by dragging and dropping or whatever way is available, so far I have not been...