Windows 10: Perfmon.exe 24 hour monitor, what gets shown? Average? Max during interval?

Discus and support Perfmon.exe 24 hour monitor, what gets shown? Average? Max during interval? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm using perfmon to monitor my PC workload through a 24 hour day (it's running various tasks unattended and I want to ensure it's not getting close to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Trif55, May 10, 2021.

1. /u/Trif55 Win User

Perfmon.exe 24 hour monitor, what gets shown? Average? Max during interval?

I'm using perfmon to monitor my PC workload through a 24 hour day (it's running various tasks unattended and I want to ensure it's not getting close to out of disk space or saturating the CPU) I've got the interval set to 80 seconds as this x1000 points on the graph is close to a day long graph, this works ok for disk space and memory as they're more stable,

The issue is for CPU usage it doesn't tie up to what I see in task manager very closely or a shorter time frame Perfmon, if the CPU goes to 100% for 30 seconds but returns to around 25% then the graph point of the 80 second interval shows around 25%, is there a way to get peak CPU instead of the average? (I guess it's an average, i don't know) or is there something better than Perfmon.exe for this longer term monitoring?

submitted by /u/Trif55
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Trif55, May 10, 2021

2. Windows 10. 12 to 24 hours

Hi Sandra,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To change the time format from 12 hour to 24 hour in Windows 10.

Follow the steps:

• Navigate to Control panel.
    • In the category view of the control panel, click on the
      ‘Change date, time, or number formats’.
    • Change the short time to HH:mm from the drop down.
    • Press Apply to make the changes.
    • Now your time format will change to 24 hour format.
    Hope this helps, let us know if you need further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, May 10, 2021
  3. Shawn Brink, May 10, 2021
  4. Gil deG Win User

Performance Monitor is stuck at collecting data for 60 seconds

Hi LxS Dropshot,

Kindly follow the steps below on how you can open the Performance Monitor:

• Click Start , click in the Start Search box, type
      perfmon , and press ENTER.

• In the navigation tree, click Monitoring Tools , and then double-click
      Performance Monitor .

Let us know how it goes.

Gil deG, May 10, 2021
Thema:

1. Perfmon.exe 24 hour monitor, what gets shown? Average? Max during interval? - Similar Threads - Perfmon exe hour

2. The screen on time is 24 hours.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The screen on time is 24 hours.: Hello. When I turned on my laptop today, I found that the screen on time was 24 hours. Last night I decided to turn off fast startup 1 time, holding down the shift. Tonight I found a very long screen on time. Tell me is it okay?...
  3. 24 hour clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    24 hour clock: The bug riddled Windows 11 cannot seem to even support a 24 hour clock. While civilians use the AM/PM the military uses 24 hour time. Windows 11 cannot so this so its time to stuff it in the stockade....
  4. 24 hour clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    24 hour clock: The bug riddled Windows 11 cannot seem to even support a 24 hour clock. While civilians use the AM/PM the military uses 24 hour time. Windows 11 cannot so this so its time to stuff it in the stockade....
  5. 24 hour clock.

in Windows 10 Customization
    24 hour clock.: I am trying to change the format for time from AM/PM to using the 24 hour clock. I have gone to settings but this is not offered as an option for setting time display. How or can I make this happen?...
  6. 24 hour clock

24 hour clock: I am using Windows 10 Pro and can't find the setting for using the 24 hour clock. I am getting only AM/PM. I work in the Fire/EMS/Rescue field and all our times are 24 hour based. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thank you...
  7. 10 BSOD in 24 hours

in Windows 10 Support
    10 BSOD in 24 hours: Windows version 1909, HP Spectre x360 Alright, so I should preface this by saying I know next to nothing about the internal workings of a computer. It took me over an hour to set up windbg, including having to figure out why the tutorial commands weren't working (TIL:...
  8. 24 hour clock

24 hour clock: How so I change my clock to 24 hour time in windows 10 ? I am a nurse and I think and function in 24 hour clock time. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/24-hour-clock/29c261f8-f080-45c4-b623-c85ff5634165
  9. 24 hour clock on lockscreen

24 hour clock on lockscreen: I pretty much have resolved all my niggling little issues with Windows 10.....I however can not seem to get the clock on the lockscreen to show as 24 hour clock. I have it set to 24 hour clock everywhere else but the lockscreen. In fact even in the preview for the lockscreen...
  10. 24 hours - It was a long haul

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    24 hours - It was a long haul: I bought a re-furbished tablet. Its a nice little guy made by ASUS. Its got a 10.5" screen and comes with an attachable keyboard. It was on sale for a price that I couldn't turn down. The 24 hours started this way. It came with a uninstalled "Windows 10 1607 14393.315"....