Windows 10: PerfMon For Early Incident Detection

Discus and support PerfMon For Early Incident Detection in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear Expertise, I need to have something on Windows 10 to detect decreased performance of hardware in the computer and the computer will send a report... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Edgarahmadian, Jan 11, 2020.

1. PerfMon For Early Incident Detection

Dear Expertise, I need to have something on Windows 10 to detect decreased performance of hardware in the computer and the computer will send a report as a file let say text file to a folder path when something inside the PerfMon reach the faulty / the condition we have defined.

So that we can prevent major faulty of the hardware.

Do you have any idea for this on how to set the Perfmon and relate the action above?

:)

Edgarahmadian, Jan 11, 2020

2. Windows phone is not detecting

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to connect the phone to another computer and check if it gets detected. Also, check if the phone gets detected by connecting with a different USB cable.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 11, 2020
  3. Laptop display does not detect itself

Hi,

In regards to your concern, since the second screen can't detect the display settings of your other laptop, we suggest that you perform the steps below and see if it helps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Under System, choose Display.
    • Under Multiple displays, click on Duplicate these displays and apply.
    Let us know the details so we could further help.

Acelyn Alc, Jan 11, 2020
  4. belzebub Win User

PerfMon For Early Incident Detection

Perfmon issue with CPU Frequency

Sorry if this is the wrong section, but it does look right! *Smile PerfMon For Early Incident Detection :)

I tried to search for this issue but I cant come up with a solution:

What I want:
    I try to use perfmon to display the current cpu frequency (by core) for rainmeter.

What it does:
    Nothing. Frequency is just empty. Only shows 0.

Other counters etc show data, frequency just shows 0 tho. Is that an issue with perfmon
    or does it maybe not support my hardware setup?
    Using Asus M4A79XTD Evo with PhenomII x4 955 on Win7 x64.
    Maybe its not supported for this chipset afterall, but I cannot find any proof.
    Greetings and thanks for your help! *Smile PerfMon For Early Incident Detection :)

belzebub, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

PerfMon For Early Incident Detection

1. PerfMon For Early Incident Detection - Similar Threads - PerfMon Early Incident

2. BSOD INCIDENT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD INCIDENT: Hi... had a recent bsod episode in my asus laptop.though the laptop recovered and is functional can someone guide me follow up actions i need to take.in some other forum i was advised that my added RAM and OEM RAM is a mismatch.heres the speccy...
  3. BSOD INCIDENT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD INCIDENT: Hi... had a recent bsod episode in my asus laptop.though the laptop recovered and is functional can someone guide me follow up actions i need to take.in some other forum i was advised that my added RAM and OEM RAM is a mismatch.heres the speccy...
  4. Perfmon shows WinSPRLevel=0

Perfmon shows WinSPRLevel=0: Hi, I have a new ASUS TUF Gaming B550M-PLUS Wifi II runing on Windows 11 Pro with Ryzen 5 5600g, 32GB DDR4 3200, 1TB WD M.2 SSD. When I ran Perfmon, below is what I got. Appreciate someone to advise what is wrong here. Many thanks....
  5. perfmon /report bug

perfmon /report bug: Anyone know if Microsoft is aware of perfmon /report never completing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/perfmon-report-bug/3543d1ac-f5a2-4ae6-a4b3-3c3d8ecff1d6
  6. Is this normal? Perfmon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this normal? Perfmon: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PiperidinDerivat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lt38lc/is_this_normal_perfmon/
  7. How to show PID in perfmon?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to show PID in perfmon?: I tried this site: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...ce/ba-p/374561 And it didn't work. I can't tell difference between instances in perfmon, as they have no PID. Thanks for answer. 161709
  8. perfmon /res hangs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    perfmon /res hangs: When i open perfmon /res at hard drive monitoring tab and copy lots of files it hangs. Also after i joined ntp pool at https://www.ntppool.org/en/join.html perfmon /res hangs when i open network tab....
  9. Help with perfmon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with perfmon: Question for any performance monitor pros. I have a workstation where %committed bytes increases 27% over 14 hr period. This equates to approx 4.5gb of VM on a 8GB RAM system. Commit limit was at 17.6GB at the time. Nothing is adding up to the 4.5gb increase. I checked priv...
  10. perfmon /report

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    perfmon /report: High average interrupts / processor. This machine has 4 processors and 5 network cards. Total Interrupts/sec on the machine is 33808. The average interrupts per processor per sec is 8452...