Windows 10: Perfomance of Windows 10 on low end pc

Discus and support Perfomance of Windows 10 on low end pc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a PC with core 2 duo e8400 CPU, 4gb ram, gt1030 gpu and win 10 installed. It is quite slow on my PC. Is it okay to use this OS or should I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gorakh Nath Sharma, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Perfomance of Windows 10 on low end pc

I have a PC with core 2 duo e8400 CPU, 4gb ram, gt1030 gpu and win 10 installed. It is quite slow on my PC. Is it okay to use this OS or should I downgrade to win 8.1 or win7 ? If yes how can i do that without losing any of my files assuming that my pc is assembled and didn't came with preinstalled os.

:)

Gorakh Nath Sharma, Oct 26, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 26, 2018
  3. asishbm98 Win User
    High End Game on a Low end PC

what happens when playing high end games on low end pc

asishbm98, Oct 26, 2018
  4. DRDNA Win User

Perfomance of Windows 10 on low end pc

DRDNA, Oct 26, 2018
Thema:

Perfomance of Windows 10 on low end pc

1. Perfomance of Windows 10 on low end pc - Similar Threads - Perfomance low end

2. Gaming windows for low end pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming windows for low end pc: Please Recommend me best version of Windows for Gaming...Like I have Lenovo All in one desktop PC Lenovo C320Pentium dual core processorI had upgraded RAM6GB so that I don't get fadupBut I want recommendations for GamingPlease Recommend me best version of Windows for Gaming....
  3. Gaming windows for low end pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gaming windows for low end pc: Please Recommend me best version of Windows for Gaming...Like I have Lenovo All in one desktop PC Lenovo C320Pentium dual core processorI had upgraded RAM6GB so that I don't get fadupBut I want recommendations for GamingPlease Recommend me best version of Windows for Gaming....
  4. custom windows recomendation for my low end pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    custom windows recomendation for my low end pc: hello guys, i'm thinking about putting a custom windows and optimized for games on my lenovo thinkpad t420 notebook, in my case, i did some ssd and ram upgrades, its specs are: Intel Core I5 2520M Intel HD Graphics 3000 8GB ram memory and actually im in stock windows with...
  5. low end slow pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    low end slow pc: i use windows 10/7 and linux in one 2010 LOW END pc which have 3 GB ram with 2.50 GHZ old dual core CPU and its slow how to improve the speed of my pc win 7 and linux works very well but windows 10 is very slow sometime the apps does not responds very well it takes some time...
  6. DirectX 12 on old low end PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX 12 on old low end PC?: I don't have a problem, I'm just asking because I'm curious. I have a very old, low-end PC with an Intel Core i3-2120 CPU @ 3.30 GHz with 8GB of RAM and Intel HD Graphics 2000 running Windows 10 Pro 64-bit version 20H2. However, I appear to be running DirectX 12. I wouldn't...
  7. About PC perfomance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About PC perfomance: My computer is a core i7,8GB computer its not a gaming one but can we play fortnite at max graphics https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-pc-perfomance/71b1bc9c-614f-41bf-8ac4-1daf90f63433
  8. Best OS for a low end pc.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Best OS for a low end pc.: i have a computer that is currently running windows 10 home. And it's pretty bad. So I need to know what windows OS is best for it. PC SPECS: Intel R Celeron R CPU N3050 @ 1.60 GHZ 4G of ram 64 bit....
  9. Can my low end pc run on the windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can my low end pc run on the windows 10: Hi. For the longest time i wanted to upgrade to windows 10, but i dont know if my pc can run it. Spets: prossesor: intel pentium 4 3.40 ghz graphics card:Nvidia GeForce 210 Ram: 2,50 gb Thanks!...
  10. What to expect from windows 10 on a low end pc?

in Windows 10 Support
    What to expect from windows 10 on a low end pc?: Hey guyz im new to the forum! I enjoy windows 10, I upgraded my pc from windows 8.1 to windows 10, and It had been fantastic (with the exception of a few bugs, like Cortana and search bar, but that's not the problem here) . My girlfriends also wants windows 10, she likes its...