Windows 10: Performace Focus Technology?

Discus and support Performace Focus Technology? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The past few months I notice a new feature. Things to know, I have 3 monitors and 2 GPUs. Two monitors are hooked up to one GPU and the last monitor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by pledgedRock, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Performace Focus Technology?

The past few months I notice a new feature. Things to know, I have 3 monitors and 2 GPUs. Two monitors are hooked up to one GPU and the last monitor connected to the other GPU.

Now when I am playing a game at fullscreen or windowed borderless everything is fine with the game. But if I want to watch a movie or youtube or use any other GUI interface on the other 2 monitors then I got a problem. So when I am playing a game on one screen and have youtube playing on another screen. Which every one I am focused on (click on) windows puts more power into that program so the other program has barlyanything to work with.

So that means youtube will freeze and not play the video but will play the audio. But when I am focused on youtube and not the game then the game instantly goes to 30 fps. So when I tab back into the game I get the usual 144fps.

So my question is, How do I turn this feature or fix this bug? Because I would like to play my game and watch youtube on another screen without one of them freezing up or running under 30fps.

I never had this problem until 2 months ago.

:)

pledgedRock, Jan 1, 2019
  2. zplugger Win User

SSD Performace ?

Have a older computer and just installed a Samsung SSD. The computer only has Sata2 ports so my performance is limited. Here is my benchmark before a new Controller Card,I just installed a Satalll (6gbps) 2-port PCI-Express Controller Card. My benchmarks went down? Did not expect this. Any suggestions on this.

Performace Focus Technology? [​IMG]

New Benchmarks

zplugger, Jan 1, 2019
  3. bibirobot Win User
    Diamond ATI 3870 512MB GDDR4 Need your help!!

I tried every steps ...but still shows same result. Probably RMA the card by the end of this week if no solution. Any suggestion video card? I wanna a medium performace and quiet and not very hot card!

bibirobot, Jan 1, 2019
  4. IrvS Win User

Performace Focus Technology?

Random explorer.exe stealing focus

This was an upgrade over W8.1.

Only basically happens once, shortly after booting. Only time Thunderbird came to the front was when I was doing a reply. Otherwise I can't tell where the focus went.

I have WinPatrol running and it has the Startup list and other uses. There is nothing I can see that would even suggest that would be happening. McAfee Live Safe is my Security Suite and its scans find nothing. I've also run Hijack Hunter too.

I hope the FOCUS program will shed some light on this. The other program I needed to set the time limit for it to run but it never caught it.

IrvS, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

Performace Focus Technology?

1. Performace Focus Technology? - Similar Threads - Performace Focus Technology

2. Information technology

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Information technology: I have a error message since last month and I need help..I'm tryina do my project and the error message that poping up dragging all my project...*Enterprise Manager configuration failed due to following error1: Error starting database control2:Refer to the log file at c3:you...
  3. Virtualization Technology

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virtualization Technology: Today I installed Kaspersky Internet Security, and there I found Something like Hardware virtualization. When I turned it on, Memory Integrity in Windows Defender automatically turned off. I can’t turn on both at the same time. It seems like I have to choose any one of...
  4. Virtualization Technology

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Virtualization Technology: Hi, I would like use Bluestacks but a i have a problem with it with an infinite loading and it probably come from my usage of a WSL2 do you have any solution exept stop my WSL2 and reboot the computer ?...
  5. NFC technology

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NFC technology: Hello! I work for an IT company and we just got a new client, we are trying to find a fast painless login for a doctor, we are looking into the NFC technology so he can just "boop" right into his computer, I have done some research and we are excited to use this technology...
  6. Performace Monitor incorrect processor time percentages.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Performace Monitor incorrect processor time percentages.: I'm monitoring a couple of processes in Performance Monitor and the processor time percentages are higher than what Task Manager reports. For example iCUE doesn't ever use 59% CPU, it averages around 1-2% in Task Manager. How do I set up Performance Monitor to display...
  7. performace

in Windows 10 Customization
    performace: Right click is not responding on desktop and rest windows is working good. As I right click on desktop, timer icon appears and no response is displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/performace/9d4655b5-2ce2-440a-a6fd-e64773bef7e0
  8. Performace and Upgrade

Performace and Upgrade: Good evening, I want to upgrade my HP ZBook for optimal performance. I have provided a link for the specs of the computer. Basically, I want this thing to be fast and have good graphics. Everyone, keep in mind that I am new at doing this....
  9. SSD Performace ?

SSD Performace ?: Have a older computer and just installed a Samsung SSD. The computer only has Sata2 ports so my performance is limited. Here is my benchmark before a new Controller Card,I just installed a Satalll (6gbps) 2-port PCI-Express Controller Card. My benchmarks went down? Did not...
  10. performace changes depending on user account

performace changes depending on user account: alright all you guru's... I have a program (an emulator called xebra) that under my account which is admin, runs like crap!! Somewhere around 1/2 speed but randomly will speed up for a 1/2 second... I've checked everything I know to check and can't find a reason, but here is...